Girlfriend creative ideas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dawgbone818
    • May 2022

Wow these are some nice photos! I admire all of you that have partners who take part in your balloon activities. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury, but my partner can still get prego and I haven't been snipped so it's probably a good thing🤣

Comment

• darcynader
      • Nov 2018

Granted, it wasn't the most sensitive of communications, but personally I can't make the logical leap from limited time/resources to necessitating spamming.

Of course, the fact that C4S treats different video resolutions and formats as separate uploads is by now a well-known and exploited "feature". There are also stores very obviously re-uploading or syndicating the same content for a decade or more.

There is at least one creator who seems to be under the impression that they can spam their way into people's hearts (more likely wallets) by uploading 3-5 clips a day. Real world data suggests that this approach isn't working.

Anyway, people will do whatever they can get away with. In other contexts this is considered innovation, or even a fiduciary responsibility.

Originally posted by Markus_Looner

Cool.

Your comment was a bit over the line. They don't have the production capabilities of some of the larger studios. Key word there being 'studios". They're doing the best with what they have to make content to have fun and let other people enjoy. I personally love the amateur, at home style.

I've seen crushing content producers who post almost the same video weekly of them stepping on toy cars and fruit. This at least has some variety.

LittleMissPopper, don't let the tone and choice of words from a single person on an Internet forum stop you guys from having fun. You guys are doing great. I'm excited to see how it all develops and where this journey takes you.

Comment

• Face
        • May 2023

I’ve discussed doing something similar (c4s) with my partner. Without getting into specifics, has the money been worth the time?

I’m genuinely curious how successful ‘niche’ channels like loons can be.

Sorry if this was already asked- Thanks and keep up the good work!

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
          • Jul 2022

Originally posted by Face
          I’ve discussed doing something similar (c4s) with my partner. Without getting into specifics, has the money been worth the time?

As somebody who produces content on the internet myself, all I will say is there are other channels, cam and websites available with a better payout rate and less fee's also.

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
            • Aug 2023

Well we didn’t log on for several weeks on here and somehow we create a mini furore with some reposts of clips on C4S. We both work in busy jobs so don’t have chance to create content every week and have reposted some clips; clips which have then sold again when posted as people have different viewing habits, so don’t see clips when initially posted .

The reality with Clips4Sale is that you get 60% of any clip sale price, so we are not in it to make lots of money or to piss people off by re-listing; a practice that seems to be common. We’re still learning, so apologies to anyone who feels the need to vent frustration at us as we learn.

The question on financials is that some clips can sell 30+ times and others perhaps only sell 3-4 times in our experience so far; simple maths then gives an idea of if this is worth it. We’re having fun and we have a group of followers who now buy virtually every clip we list, so we’re getting some things right and not boring in their eyes and we deliberately try to be different from the more “professional” studios.

So that’s it. If you think you can do better; of course go for it. For those who buy our clips and/or have given some supportive comments, thank you.

Comment

• lucid
              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by LittleMissPopper

So that’s it. If you think you can do better; of course go for it.
              Exactly! The one thing I immediately noticed about your critic here, is his own lack of videos or contributions. For him to come at you the way he did, he SHOULD be putting up Fussen type levels of quality content lol.

You are living the dream life of most looners bro. Your girl is absurdly and ridiculously hot. She is enthusiasticly participating in your kink with you and doing it very well. And, you're getting paid to enjoy yourself. This is 100 percent guaranteed to draw the jealousy of people who want to drag you down. Jealousy which is poorly disguised as hatred, negativity or criticism. Had the guy just mentioned the reposts as constructive criticism it would be one thing. But there was a whole lot of emotion wrapped up in that tirade. There's the giveaway.

Keep doing what you're doing my friend. If it's making you more money, then that's exactly what you should do. Just remember to have fun. Like you would forget to do that anyway

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                • Feb 2023

And if you need a helping hand making the videos then I know at least one willing volunteer. 🤣🎈😎
                Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• darcynader
                  • Nov 2018

Respectfully, showing support is one thing, but presuming to know what others are thinking or feeling is a bit of a stretch.

Originally posted by lucid

Exactly! The one thing I immediately noticed about your critic here, is his own lack of videos or contributions. For him to come at you the way he did, he SHOULD be putting up Fussen type levels of quality content lol.

You are living the dream life of most looners bro. Your girl is absurdly and ridiculously hot. She is enthusiasticly participating in your kink with you and doing it very well. And, you're getting paid to enjoy yourself. This is 100 percent guaranteed to draw the jealousy of people who want to drag you down. Jealousy which is poorly disguised as hatred, negativity or criticism. Had the guy just mentioned the reposts as constructive criticism it would be one thing. But there was a whole lot of emotion wrapped up in that tirade. There's the giveaway.

Keep doing what you're doing my friend. If it's making you more money, then that's exactly what you should do. Just remember to have fun. Like you would forget to do that anyway

Comment

• LondonLarry
                    Could be a chat bot
                    • Jul 2019

LittleMissPopper fuck the negative idiots. Keep doing you, plenty of people enjoy your content, me for one.

Comment

• darcynader
                      • Nov 2018

For the record, I have bought clips from LittleMissPopper, and the creator I previously referred to wasn't them. Apparently that wasn't clear enough.

That said, I refuse to live in a world where only wild admiration and agreement are acceptable, and anyone who doesn't conform is automatically an idiot, since that is the beginning of a very slippery slope.

LittleMissPopper fuck the negative idiots. Keep doing you, plenty of people enjoy your content, me for one.

Comment

• lucid
                        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Face

I can answer this for you as I also have experience doing it.

Ironically, you pretty much are required to find a "niche" in order to be successful. Either that, or just put out impossible to maintain levels of content. The market is over-saturated with "regular" adult content. This is why clips4sale and sites like it do so well. They capitalize primarily on specific fetish content. Lucky for us, balloons are among the most popular fetishes nowadays : )

As far as making money, you won't make a living doing this unless you make it a full-time job. And even then, it would still be a challenge.
                        You will however find it easy to make extra, supplemental income. Back when me and my gf were cranking out videos pretty reliably, we'd usually make several hundred to a couple thousand a month. Not enough to live on, but not insignificant either.

Working on a project like that with ur girl is also alot of fun. And it goes without saying, watching your girlfriend play with and pop balloons with her friends in your living room doesn't suck haha.

Comment

• lucid
                          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by darcynader
                          Respectfully, showing support is one thing, but presuming to know what others are thinking or feeling is a bit of a stretch.

Also respectfully, I wasn't talking about you friend. And yes, you're correct in saying it's impossible to know what others are thinking. But when you see obviously emotionally charged comments, it's a pretty good indicator that it's going beyond constructive criticism. The list of possible reasons for this sort of thing is very short. Therefore, it's a safe bet to assume it's either jealousy or one of its relatives.

Comment

Working...