Girlfriend creative ideas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleMissPopper
    • Aug 2023

IMG_7398.png Three weeks in to making clips and we’ve learnt so much and had a lot of fun along the way. We’ve had some great ideas in this chat thread and in PM’s. As a looner first and foremost I wanted us to make clips that are making looners smile. The fact we’ve moved to no.25 in the top balloon clip sites in the first 3 weeks and sold 3 times as many clips as we expected is really pleasing, but hopefully also suggests we’re getting it more right than wrong ! LittleMissPop has found she gets over excited when she starts popping and pops all the balloons very fast !
    She filmed a new clip today and whilst clearly I’m biased, I think this image from it is one of the sexiest images ever and she laughed the whole way through !

Please continue to let us know what you like and what you’d like to see.

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

Barefoot popping has always been a favorite of mine. Nothing more fun than watching a closeups of a woman’s beautiful feet slowly torturing a bright loon till it goes boom that and blow to pops with her feet close up to the camera teasing while she blows haha but honestly just have fun, love seeing your loony adventures!

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Loonatic
        Barefoot popping has always been a favorite of mine. Nothing more fun than watching a closeups of a woman’s beautiful feet slowly torturing a bright loon till it goes boom that and blow to pops with her feet close up to the camera teasing while she blows haha but honestly just have fun, love seeing your loony adventures!
        Consider it done in some new clips ! :-). Appreciate your comments !
        Attached Files

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by LittleMissPopper

Consider it done in some new clips ! :-). Appreciate your comments !
          Love it! Have fun!

Comment

• Gunnapop
            • Oct 2020

....kinda childish....but, it is hot to hear a female voice talking to the balloons and describing, not only the sensations....but, also the plans with the play or inflation. ~gp

Comment

• Danishlooner
              • Jan 2018

Would love to see more big sit pops like the 24 inch 😍 lots of bouncing and big necks 🙈

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Danishlooner
                Would love to see more big sit pops like the 24 inch 😍 lots of bouncing and big necks 🙈
                She filmed exactly this over the weekend and it’s pretty
                hot !
                Attached Files

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Gunnapop
                  ....kinda childish....but, it is hot to hear a female voice talking to the balloons and describing, not only the sensations....but, also the plans with the play or inflation. ~gp
                  Little Miss Pop has returned home from a party and come back with a huge balloon arch ! As she surveys the balloon arch she sips her glass of alcohol in her sexy black party dress telling you what she’s going to do.She starts to pop the balloons using her high heels and pert sexy bum whilst giggling and laughing.  After popping some of the balloons she says it’s been hot work and takes off her dress to reveal her stockings and underwear.The popping becomes more and more frantic and exciting as she plays with the balloons and makes them explode one by one.Some of the balloons are filled with glitter and explode all over the place as they are finger, heel and bum popped.At the end Little Miss Pop goes on a frenetic popping spree ! a lot of balloons are destroyed in this very sexy clip ! 

Good thing she made this over the weekend then ! 😄
                  Attached Files

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                    • Aug 2023

LittleMissPop has her biggest balloon yet, a 67” banner balloon, as well as lots of 14” balloons to test her bouncing skills. She squeals with delight as she bounces on them to stretch their necks as much as she can.One by one she explodes them with her bum until it’s only the 67” left.  It’s a battle for her to pop it with her light weight, so the bouncing is super energetic. 

LittleMissPop has been making clips for one month today and this latest clip takes on board lots of feedback and ideas coming from this forum, so thank you !

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                      • Nov 2021

I’ll take that as good feedback?!
                      Definitely !! I love the 2nd one !!
                      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                        • Aug 2023

We’re now 7 weeks into our adventure and I think LittleMissPop measures her balloon count in 1000’s rather than 100’s !

We continue to have lots of fun with her films and ideas and keep getting lots of ideas which we appreciate.

Three pics of her latest clip attached…

What’s really interesting is the sales are pretty well 50/50 split between mass pop from heels and bum pop. She’s also tried some more niche film clips with balloons which is opening my eyes in every sense 😊
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Bigpopper24
                          • Apr 2024

Cool.

Can you stop posting the same low effort and low quality clips on c4s everyday and clogging the feed? You're store is gonna end up banned but your pathetic desperation of repeatedly sharing the same clips daily for 4 months is embarrassing.

Comment

• niklooner
                            • May 2018

Originally posted by Bigpopper24
                            Cool.

Can you stop posting the same low effort and low quality clips on c4s everyday and clogging the feed? You're store is gonna end up banned but your pathetic desperation of repeatedly sharing the same clips daily for 4 months is embarrassing.
                            Dude, you're so rude!

Comment

• niklooner
                              • May 2018

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/24...lloon-bouncing

LittleMissPop has been making clips for one month today and this latest clip takes on board lots of feedback and ideas coming from this forum, so thank you !
                              Love your work, anyway! Good job, keep going!

Comment

• Markus_Looner
                                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Bigpopper24
                                Cool.

Can you stop posting the same low effort and low quality clips on c4s everyday and clogging the feed?
                                Cool.

Your comment was a bit over the line. They don't have the production capabilities of some of the larger studios. Key word there being 'studios". They're doing the best with what they have to make content to have fun and let other people enjoy. I personally love the amateur, at home style.

I've seen crushing content producers who post almost the same video weekly of them stepping on toy cars and fruit. This at least has some variety.

LittleMissPopper, don't let the tone and choice of words from a single person on an Internet forum stop you guys from having fun. You guys are doing great. I'm excited to see how it all develops and where this journey takes you.

Comment

Working...