Girlfriend creative ideas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleMissPopper
    • Aug 2023

We’re 10 days into our balloon clip making now and every day is a school day !

We sold lots of clips and more than we expected to in the first few days. Some questions which will help us more;

- Length of clips - What do you like to see on clips in terms of length ?
    - Would clothed (in dresses etc) balloon play appeal or is it always semi-naked/naked play ?
    - Talking in video clips ? A good thing or not ?
    - Lots of balloons popping when fast popping. Is more better ?

I know what works for me, but clearly we want to appeal to all tastes !

a DM or a reply on here is really appreciated!

Comment

• UKPOPPER
      • Feb 2023

For me one of the most important aspects is to see that the person in the video is genuinely enjoying it...so as the viewer I can enjoy it too. I would guess one of the most important things as a content creator must be to experiment with new ideas so your fans find there is fresh content...new outfits, role play, popping methods, tease, mass pop, non-pop, etc.
      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
        For me one of the most important aspects is to see that the person in the video is genuinely enjoying it...so as the viewer I can enjoy it too. I would guess one of the most important things as a content creator must be to experiment with new ideas so your fans find there is fresh content...new outfits, role play, popping methods, tease, mass pop, non-pop, etc.
        Really appreciate the reply and thoughts. Fully agree with the enjoyment point. What’s great is the fact LittleMissPop genuinely enjoys playing with balloons and far more imaginative than I am, so comes up with lots of ideas. As for outfits, she’s using this as a perfect excuse to buy lots 😊

Comment

• Equui-Nox
          • Nov 2017

You should try using big helium balloons, like in the 24 and 36 inch range.

Except, don’t be like every other studio on C4S and pop all of them immediately in one mass pop video (really pointless, and also very unoriginal, in my opinion). Take your time and do a couple videos with them. If you’re feeling really adventurous, have her tie them to your…well…you know.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
            • Feb 2023

I've always loved helium balloons. I'd play with helium more if it wasn't so darned expensive and the issue of tank disposal/waste. What I'd really like is a proper tank rather than those single-use jobs that only fill about a dozen small balloons. I agree though - really fun to watch someone playing with them too... popping or just being playful with the precious orbs of joy.
            ​​
            Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• niklooner
              • May 2018

Originally posted by LittleMissPopper
              We’re 10 days into our balloon clip making now and every day is a school day !

We sold lots of clips and more than we expected to in the first few days. Some questions which will help us more;

- Length of clips - What do you like to see on clips in terms of length ?
              - Would clothed (in dresses etc) balloon play appeal or is it always semi-naked/naked play ?
              - Talking in video clips ? A good thing or not ?
              - Lots of balloons popping when fast popping. Is more better ?
              if you want my personal opinion, here it is:
              - not too much long clips: 30 mins of clips are super boring, and 2/3 mins are basically a trailer. 8/12 minutes should be perfect!
              - clothes all the time! Being naked from the beginning means that you don't have the pleasure of the discover! Personally I really enjoy a gym/sport outfit with sneakers! it makes the clip more realistic and with the "real life" vibes that many looners love
              - talking in a clip? PLEASE YES! In this forum there was a thread in which so many people (including me) said how much they love when a girl is enthusiast about playing with/popping balloons! It's the most amazing thing in a clip.
              - the speed depends on the kind of the clip, for a mass popping is boring to have a slow bursting. For a stomp/sit to pop it is amazing to see the girl trying to win the battle against the balloons

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                • Feb 2023

I have another thought which is about sound quality. As a popper the quality of the popping sound can make a huge difference. Obviously this differs by balloon type, popping method and the acoustics of the room/environment but the other thing is microphone quality and location. I'm no sound technician but the clips I enjoy the most have both magnificent booms while still being able to pick up speech. All too often music or other noises like TV/radio in a room detracts from the exploding balloons. 🎧
                Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                  • Nov 2017

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
                  I've always loved helium balloons. I'd play with helium more if it wasn't so darned expensive and the issue of tank disposal/waste. What I'd really like is a proper tank rather than those single-use jobs that only fill about a dozen small balloons. I agree though - really fun to watch someone playing with them too... popping or just being playful with the precious orbs of joy.
                  ​​
                  Usually there are places that let you rent a tank, try looking into those!

Comment

• LoudPop
                    • Sep 2018

I like seeing facial expressions and the "eyes" when someone is popping balloons.

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                      • Aug 2023

Some great builds and LittleMissPop and I will put the ideas to the test over the next week. Watch out for clips and do let us know what you think !

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                        • Aug 2023

LittleMissPop has been busy playing and filming and taking on board ideas.

Several new films coming out this weekend….. some pics of the action….

Have a look and I promise you’ll like them !
                        Attached Files

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                          • Nov 2021

Holy crap !!!
                          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Nopops4me
                            • Jun 2015

Some of those pictures are a bit cheeky.

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                              • Aug 2023

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
                              Holy crap !!!
                              I’ll take that as good feedback?!

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                                • Aug 2023

IMG_7385.jpg Some people asked for a large Belbal 24” balloon bounce and play. Lots of fun and will be uploaded later. Some sneak preview screenshots 😃
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...