Thoughts on punch balls?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Gunnapop: I'm from Calgary, Alberta. I used to be part time in Houston where I saw TONS of balloons blown up and on display at restaurants, stores, car dealers and apartments/condos. But since Covid, my company has kept me operating primarily out of our offices in Calgary.
    As soon as I heard that Qualatex discontinued their punchballs I cleaned Bargain Balloons and any other places I knew that had them out. A local toy store used to stock the agate/tie die Q-tex punchballs which were my absolute favorite. I managed to get the last couple dozen they had.
    Punchballs have been my passion since I was a wee child. I always have a dozen or so blown up at any given time around the house.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
      • Feb 2023

Love humping and fucking a good quality tight punch balloon.
      Always had lots of them growing up, courtesy of my dad. They were always very strong and so I enjoyed riding and bouncing on them a lot when I was a boy.

Comment

• Gunnapop
        • Oct 2020

PBK. Canadian, eh. I was born just outside of Timmins, Ontario....South Porcupine...and moved to the states pretty young due to significant health issues from birth. I also scoured the web, when I heard the discontinuation and you must have beaten me to the punch (haha). I was able to secure a few dozen....but that is it. They are no longer found anywhere for under ~$3 (USD) anywhere. I do recall the purchase that got me back into appreciating them....it was when BargainBalloons (I believe) had some for $0.20 (USD) each and I added 10 to my order. This was very shortly before I head about the line scrapping. Your collection must be fantastic as the tactile and inflationary nature changed in the early 2000's. There was a recent EBay listing for a dozen Disney (carded) and I ended up missing the chance to place a bid due to circumstances that made me forget all about that lot. Please share some pictures of your collection. I am so curious to see the depth and variety. ~gp

Comment

• Gunnapop
          • Oct 2020

PBK - are you on VK? https://vk.com/id334136461

Comment

• saniscol
            • Jun 2017

hello one of my first posts here, butr i have also a thing with punchballs love the way how the neck is blown up with huge bulb. The foto is from an punchball bought in a regular store but i like it very much. the punch got huge before it popped with a nice bang (i'm a popper).

Greetings,

Saniscol

image_5224.png
            Attached Files

Comment

• RubberRider297
              Intimate Rider
              • Apr 2024

I’ve always had a soft spot for punch balls. The very first balloon that I ever used to get myself off was a yellow punch balloon I received from a friend’s birthday party. I absolutely love when they’re made well since they have very thick latex and can really take a good amount of punishment. Now that I’ve managed to get my hands on much bigger balloons though, I feel like punch balls aren’t as exciting to me as they used to be. They can definitely still bring me excitement, especially if they’re well made, but they aren’t really my absolute favorites anymore. Though, I do still enjoy clips of people playing with giant punch balls, and I do still have a few on me that I got from Dave & Buster’s a while back. I still make sure to show them some love once every couple of months 🙃

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

I like punchballs, they seem to be more acceptable in public - unless they were inflated by my friend and have a massive neck on them.
                Vicci x

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

I loved the BIG "36 perfectly round Punch balls the McCrory store in town sold back in the 80's. I loved the thick rubber and beautiful fluted sides. Red, Purple & Yellow were My favorites! You could buy them 1 at a time Deflated or Fully inflated in a cage they kept them in the store. 99 cents each.
                  The store clerks would over inflate them on occation to their bursting point. On a hot summer day they would BURST inside the store so loud you could hear it throughout the entire store! The smell of the oxidized rubber they gave off permiated throughout the whole toy department. I wish they still made them that big.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                    • Apr 2023

Originally posted by WindyBalloon
                    Love humping and fucking a good quality tight punch balloon.
                    Always had lots of them growing up, courtesy of my dad. They were always very strong and so I enjoyed riding and bouncing on them a lot when I was a boy.
                    Try a "Tuf Tex" "36. They are perfectly round, thick rubber and take a wild ride. They are the closest thing to a Big Punchball out there.

Comment

• RubberRider297
                      Intimate Rider
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
                      I loved the BIG "36 perfectly round Punch balls the McCrory store in town sold back in the 80's. I loved the thick rubber and beautiful fluted sides. Red, Purple & Yellow were My favorites! You could buy them 1 at a time Deflated or Fully inflated in a cage they kept them in the store. 99 cents each.
                      The store clerks would over inflate them on occation to their bursting point. On a hot summer day they would BURST inside the store so loud you could hear it throughout the entire store! The smell of the oxidized rubber they gave off permiated throughout the whole toy department. I wish they still made them that big.
                      Awww, I wish I could have been there! I would have loved to have gotten my hands on such a large punch ball 🥺

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                        • Apr 2023

Originally posted by RubberRider297

Awww, I wish I could have been there! I would have loved to have gotten my hands on such a large punch ball 🥺
                        I bought them all the time with my paper route money. The McCrory store was directly across the street from the newspaper publisher. I would sit in McCrory's Diner while waiting for the paper truck to come. I would listen for them to just Ring out with a Huge BURST because they were SO BIG and tight!

Comment

• RubberRider297
                          Intimate Rider
                          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite

I bought them all the time with my paper route money. The McCrory store was directly across the street from the newspaper publisher. I would sit in McCrory's Diner while waiting for the paper truck to come. I would listen for them to just Ring out with a Huge BURST because they were SO BIG and tight!
                          Oh wow! I would probably be a nervous wreck knowing that those giant beauties could just let out such a loud bang at any moment. But I can just imagine how big and beautiful they could get ☺️. And fetish stuff aside, those must have been nice memories for you. For me, the 80s and 90s sound like such awesome times 🙃

Comment

• Regular Guy
                            • Aug 2015

I'd love to interact with a thight punchball blown until full neck.
                            But the problem is that I am still phobic. Some time ago I had three punchballs but while inflating them I chickend out before the neck started to come out because they felt so tight.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
                              • Sep 2019

Originally posted by saniscol
                              hello one of my first posts here, butr i have also a thing with punchballs love the way how the neck is blown up with huge bulb. The foto is from an punchball bought in a regular store but i like it very much. the punch got huge before it popped with a nice bang (i'm a popper).

Greetings,

Saniscol

image_5224.png
                              That is a very nice balloon! Well done on getting it blown up so hard. I also find something exciting about the way a punchball's neck inflates. The bulb has to be so tight for the neck to stay inflated, and the neck itself is a really distinctive shape.

Comment

• Punchballer
                                • Jan 2022

Punch balls are my favorite! I've loved them since my early childhood in the sixties. The popular ones at that time were made by Oak Rubber Co. in Ohio. They inflated very round and were thicker than the ones of today. They were so strong back then when popped would usually just split open instead of breaking up into shreds. The closest to those were from Pioneer Funsational (formally Bluebird) and now they're discontinued. I don't care much for the punch balls I see today. They are too thin and flimsy. I try to see if I can find some usable Pioneer/Bluebird punch balls on ebay.

Comment

Working...