Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Punchballer
    • Jan 2022

Originally posted by RubberRider297

Oh wow! I would probably be a nervous wreck knowing that those giant beauties could just let out such a loud bang at any moment. But I can just imagine how big and beautiful they could get ☺️. And fetish stuff aside, those must have been nice memories for you. For me, the 80s and 90s sound like such awesome times 🙃
    I remember getting so nervous and excited during springtime seeing them at the local Kresege store during the sixties and early seventies. These colorful bouncy beach ball like balloons was a beautiful sight! Tougher to inflate by mouth and can burst really loud as sometimes that would happen there.

Comment

• RubberRider297
      Intimate Rider
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Punchballer

I remember getting so nervous and excited during springtime seeing them at the local Kresege store during the sixties and early seventies. These colorful bouncy beach ball like balloons was a beautiful sight! Tougher to inflate by mouth and can burst really loud as sometimes that would happen there.
      Awww, I’m so jealous 😫! I wish they still made those. I bet I would have a blast riding on one of those beauties 🥺

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

I still remember up here in Canada when the K-Mart and Zellers retail stores sold the thick, round Bluebird punchballs. Usually there was one inflated on display hanging above a box of deflated ones in their factory packaging. My fondest childhood memories are from the thrill I got buying a couple of those punchballs and blowing them up when I got home.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
          • May 2020

For Punch Ball lovers.

Globos Payaso are still bigger than cattex.

https://balloune-qc.com/search?q=pun...psq=punch&_ss= e&_v=1.0

Comment

Working...