Any Looners in the uk?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jasonxlooner
    • Jan 2024

Hey, I’m Jason 22 from south London, semi popper, like all balloons - latex, Mylar, bubbles etc. Something extra nice about helium ones!! I’m gay and open to meet other looners or even just chat

Comment

• Alexpop
      • Feb 2024

Hi all,

Alex, 27, larger built male open to talking to, and hopefully meeting in the future, ideally females.

Balloon focussed, not much interest in inflatables but I keep an open mind

Based in the East Midlands, can’t believe there so few midlands based Looners.

Happy to chat to looners of a similar age to explore our fetish further together 😀

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
        • Dec 2023

I'm from the West Midlands, so just down the road lol. 44yr old male, Happy to chat anytime.

Comment

• Geoff Robinson
          Senior
          • Mar 2024

Maybe we need a hub so we could possibly meet up?

Comment

• Geoff Robinson
            Senior
            • Mar 2024

Hit the wrong button. The hub could be Scarborough or York and it dose not matter what gender you are.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
              • Feb 2023

31 year old m south wales. commonly have an empty house to accom another man.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                • Jul 2022

So who is serious about a meet up folks no matter what gender or identity, somewhen say July to September time, we could book a house on something like air bnb or weather depending out in some secluded woodlands somewhere, wild camping and popping bursting balloons in the wilderness around a nice camp/log fire say. Im happy to try and arange.

Ive also started a group for us looners here in the uk, feel welcome to join folk's. Thanks.

Last edited by Felicity Fuxs; 16-04-2024, 23:07.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                  • Dec 2023

That's a great idea. How do I join the UK group? I've not used groups on here before and couldn't see any options to sign up/join.

In terms of meeting up over the summer, I'm definitely interested. It's a bit of a scary concept for me, but could be good.

Comment

• Madam Bangs
                    • Dec 2020

How about we meet at the bubble museum and all have a day out?

Comment

• heleo
                      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Madam Bangs
                      Bubble museum?

Comment

• bfinch2000
                        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Felicity Fuxs
                        So who is serious about a meet up folks no matter what gender or identity, somewhen say July to September time, we could book a house on something like air bnb or weather depending out in some secluded woodlands somewhere, wild camping and popping bursting balloons in the wilderness around a nice camp/log fire say. Im happy to try and arange.

Ive also started a group for us looners here in the uk, feel welcome to join folk's. Thanks.

https://blowtopop.net/uncategorized/uk-looners
                        I'm the same as BlowPlayPop, I can't seem to join that group or do anything with it.

I'm definitely interested in a remote airbnb for looning!

Comment

• Jon_Lxa
                          • Apr 2024

Hi there! 36year old male bissexual looner here. Semi popper, like to play with big balloons and abuse them though need encouragement usually to pop them. Happy to connect and chat with folls based in southeast/Sussex

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                            • Jul 2022

will try and add you to the groups folks if thats ok, still learning things here lol.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                              • Jul 2022

Originally posted by BlowPlayPop
                              That's a great idea. How do I join the UK group? I've not used groups on here before and couldn't see any options to sign up/join.

In terms of meeting up over the summer, I'm definitely interested. It's a bit of a scary concept for me, but could be good.
                              The non or semi poppers will be respected and understood, we will have a room or 2 just for this also.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                                • Jul 2022

Originally posted by Madam Bangs
                                Would many of the guys be able to contain themselves I wonder, or going to the bathroom for a moment cos they got a bit over excited and besides, how many would be tempted to pop and burst a few displays or even take some displays out with us, imagine the headlines in the news 🤣

Comment

Working...