Any Looners in the uk?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasonxlooner
    replied
    Hey, I’m Jason 22 from south London, semi popper, like all balloons - latex, Mylar, bubbles etc. Something extra nice about helium ones!! I’m gay and open to meet other looners or even just chat

Leave a comment:

• Bott0ms_Up
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRubberLover
    I'm in Birmingham. 32 year old straight male interested in B2B latex gloves and condoms.
    I love balloons, latex and starting to like mylar for visual and that they usually float! I like condoms as my partner will inflate them on my cock and secure it using a modelling balloon.
    My question for you - is it only latex gloves and condoms, do latex balloons not do anything for you?

Leave a comment:

• Kiltieman
    replied
    Originally posted by BlowPlayPop
    I'm from the UK and recently joined in the hope of connecting more with the looner community. Feel free to message me and chat. Just getting to grips with the forum though, so apologies if I don't respond straight away! Already I'm blown away (pun ABSOLUTELY intended ) with everyones posts and stories. It's really helped me accept my fetish as normal and nothing to be ashamed of.
    Hello

Im Ian and Im in Scotland. Im an 'oldie' lol but been through the whole balloon fetish thing since boyhood and being scared stiff by balloons then.
    Please feel free if you would like to keep in touch and exchange views and stories about our balloon thing.
    Oh and please never think like I did way back that youre some kind of freak because we either like or are scared by balloons. Ive come through it all like many others on here and breathed a big sigh of relief when I found out thanks to the internet, that I am a perfectly normal human being. I just so happen to have an unusual, harmless and enjoyable liking for balloons!

Leave a comment:

• BlowPlayPop
    replied
    I'm from the UK and recently joined in the hope of connecting more with the looner community. Feel free to message me and chat. Just getting to grips with the forum though, so apologies if I don't respond straight away! Already I'm blown away (pun ABSOLUTELY intended ) with everyones posts and stories. It's really helped me accept my fetish as normal and nothing to be ashamed of.

Leave a comment:

• Ms Crossdress
    replied
    Originally posted by Loonbuster
    Re: Any Looners in the uk?

Sussex coast here and always happy to meet other Looners for a social drink and loon-chat.
    Sussex Coast also.

Leave a comment:

• UKPOPPER
    replied
    I used to live in Kent - damn, if I had known so many looners were living there perhaps I would have stayed! 😂 As it is, I am likely to be visiting Chatham soon. I'm in west Oxfordshire. Lifetime looner with a popping bias but an appreciation for those who don't enjoy popping balloons too - as a former phobic.🎈

Leave a comment:

• looneylooner
    replied
    Wow, you Kent folks are lucky, so many of you down there.

Leave a comment:

• MrRubberLover
    replied
    I'm in Birmingham. 32 year old straight male interested in B2B latex gloves and condoms.

Leave a comment:

• BalloonDoggoIdryn
    replied
    Gonna be free from Tomorrow to Monday so if anyone wants to meet up for some loon fun I am happy to travel to most places in the UK and meet up Based in Chatham, Kent myself so obviously the closer the better but a nice travel wouldn't be bad atm

Leave a comment:

• HeliumBoy
    replied
    Friendly reminder you have a Kent Based looner here too

Leave a comment:

• bikentlad
    replied
    Originally posted by BalloonDoggoIdryn

Would love to chat with some UK looners! Based in Chatham in the Southeast but can most definitely travel around a bit if needed :P
    Dover kent here

Leave a comment:

• Benjy88
    replied

Sent you a Private message

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Tried to email you but it’s bouncing back

Leave a comment:

• Benjy88