Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJ Looner
    • Apr 2020

Re: balloon constructs and modifications

No the purpose would be to give the zeppelin a larger diameter neck not longer to make it possible to climb partially inside.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
      • Jun 2020

Originally posted by DJ Looner
      No the purpose would be to give the zeppelin a larger diameter neck not longer to make it possible to climb partially inside.
      Oh, if that is what you want then it should be doable. Couple of things to think about.
      You may want to add an inflation nozzle on the balloon so that the enlarged neck is just for getting into the balloon. You could use another 72" balloon an cut out the enlarged nozzle from it so that the entire construct would be the same thickness of rubber. If it works you would have made something special and unique.
      My two cents.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
        • Jun 2020

It has been awhile since I have posted anything about balloon modification.
        This is about reducing the inflation nozzle of a cattex 72 inch wide neck.

First I unrolled the neck for an extra 3/4" in length. This is optional.
        Cut the neck as shown leaving a 2" wide strip of the old neck. Butt end the cut pieces together with rubber adhesive. Glue strips of latex (from the cut piece of the cattex or another broken balloon) to re in force the new glued seam.
        Let dry for about 1 hour. Then you can inflate by mouth and close the 72" by rolling or with a standard balloon clip.
        Attached Files

Comment

• balloonPatcher
          • Jun 2020

This next construct is how to add an SPH tube to a balloon

You need to get latex adhesive and also a solvent eg acetone or isopropyl alcohol. You will need latex from another balloon.

1. Cut an H like piece as shown. This was from a 72" cattex. I like to use this latex because this piece is under alot of stress since it will form a loop that will pull the sph inward.

2. cut a round donut about 2.5 to 3 inches in diameter from thick latex.
          This will serve as the re in forcement for the sph entry.

3. on opposite sides of the balloon glue the H piece to form a loop on one side and the other side the re inforcement donut. wipe clean both latex areas and the latex pieces before glueing.
          Attached Files

Comment

• balloonPatcher
            • Jun 2020

4. preparing the sph from a 36" longneck.
            I like to cut off the ring from the neck. and cut out into the balloon body as shown.
            5. Glue the cut piece from the balloon body so that you have a close ended tube. Glue another H piece to form another loop at the glued end of the sph tube.

6. tie an elastic to the sph loop.
            Attached Files

Comment

• balloonPatcher
              • Jun 2020

7. tie the other end of the elastic to the loop on the opposite side of the balloon so that the elastic sph tube is attached.

8. For me this is the most difficult part for a non-popper. Cut a smooth hole in the middle of the donut for the sph tube.

9. invert the entire balloon inside out through the cut hole in the middle of the donut patch.

10. position the end of the sph and glue the edges to the donut.
              Attached Files

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                • Jun 2020

The finished sph balloon. I test with a partial inflation and re glue any parts that leak or have not adhered properly. The tension of the sph can be adjusted by lengthening or shortening the interior latex band. You can see the loop on one side of the balloon is holding the elastic attached to the end of the sph tube.

Definitely more work but you can inflate the balloon as normal.
                Attached Files

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                  • Jun 2020

A burst balloon repair using liquid latex. This was the first time I repaired a burst balloon with liquid latex. Another member mentioned that they had patched balloons using liquid latex so I thought I would try. Reconstructed the balloon by butt ending the broken pieces with latex adhesive, then re enforced the seams with a couple of coats of liquid latex. Two layers of latex around the break seams, one on the inside and the other on the out side. It is much easier just to make another sph balloon. However, it is a real turn on for me to inflate and use a repaired balloon.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Merl
                    Hopper research dept.
                    • Apr 2021

Do these really get snug enough to provide the necessary, um, tightness? Or is it more the idea of f'ing a balloon that's the turn on? Not making fun, this is an honest question.

I can see a Soshu type sph working if the vinyl is thick-walled enough to offer resistance, but not a thin latex tube under what little pressure is inside a balloon. Does it really work?

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                      • Jun 2020

Tightness
                      1. The elastic pulls on the sph - thicker and shorter the elastic the tighter
                      2. The inflation stretches the elastic - more inflation the tighter
                      3. The thickness of the balloon - thicker latex of the balloon the tighter

Softness
                      1. thickness of the insert - thicker the latex the firmer
                      2. width /diameter of the insert - smaller the insert the tighter

The feel with the set-up pictured is very very flesh like and comparable to
                      a silicone or TPE masterbator in my opinion. For me it is the very realistic feel
                      of the SPH balloon. Humping sessions often last more than half an hour.
                      Last edited by balloonPatcher; 03-07-2023, 17:44. Reason: missed point

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                        • Jun 2020

I purchased a Tilco 72" but it was very thin on one side compared to the other.
                        It only inflated to about 24" with the thin side bulging out. One member had used liquid latex for patching so I tried it and it worked great.
                        There were 2 coats in some places and 3 coats in thinner area but the balloon now inflates evenly. The picture are at about 48". I used a mold making latex.
                        Just cleaned the balloon surface and spread out onto the balloon.

PRODUCT ADVISORY: KEEP FROM FREEZING. Product may freeze if exposed to colder temperatures during shipping. Customer must accept the risk or request to ship during warmer weather. Mold-Craft latex rubber is tapped from rubber trees in Burma, much like maple syrup is tapped from trees. Mold-Craft is available in two for
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍