• Jan 2016

Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome poppaB1 nice to have you here
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Nebuloon
      • Mar 2017

Hi, I'm Nebula, a 22 year old from London, UK.

I'm a semi-popper as I don't mind watching others pop balloons and I love the thrill of pushing them to their limits, but at the same time I'm still scared of (deliberately) popping balloons myself and popping inflatables makes me feel sad/guilty sometimes (idk why).

I've always had an odd relationship with balloons and inflatables. Even before puberty I had a mix of an extreme phobia (I avoided going many places as a child because I couldn't be around balloons if someone else was interacting with them) and a fascination. I first found out I have a fetish for inflatables when I was ~11 years old and started trying to get over my fear by riding exercise balls (a bit of an awkward situation to have a sexual awakening, considering I was in a public space, lol). So I started with exercise balls and spacehoppers, then I discovered other inflatables, eventually getting into balloons when I discovered they came in sizes larger than ~11" (and are much stronger than I thought) through the internet.

Unfortunately, I haven't had many opportunities to play with balloons and inflatables irl due to living with family and having next to no privacy (until recently), so I always had to make do with whatever I could get my hands on. If I lived on my own, and didn't have to hide my fetish, I would love to have large animal inflatables around. Maybe it's because I'm also a furry, but I see them as being like works of art - inflatable sculptures with their own spirit. Currently, my dream inflatable to own would be the Horseplay Toys horse in crystal or transparent blue, as I love the contradiction of them looking so strong yet delicate at the same time (I also love the shiny black version because I also have a thing for shiny black rubber).

Until now I've been too shy and ashamed of my sexual interests to post here, but I've seen that people here are nice so I thought I'd start posting. :3

Comment

• Golden
        • Jun 2022

Howdy and welcome

hey didn't you post a pic to balloon ace facebook assuming that is you?

Comment

• Nebuloon
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Golden
          Howdy and welcome

hey didn't you post a pic to balloon ace facebook assuming that is you?
          That wasn't me, but I think I know who you're referring to lol, that guy has a very similar username.

Comment

• BalloonerWang
            • Aug 2023

Good day everyone~

Male, 30 years old from Malaysia

I had an account here long ago, I thought I'd come back here and give another go at connecting with lurking looners from my country/region.

My fetish mainly revolves around women blowing up balloons, condoms and inflatables.

I like watching B2Ps on video but squirmish when someone does the same in real life

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

Welcome to the forums Kind Observer23
              I can relate to feeling a bit...odd after playing with my balloons. When I was younger I would feel shame often (why was I enjoying playing with balloons so much etc). But I grew to realise that there is no difference with enjoying a bit of time with balloons, than being a car enthusiast, or playing videogames etc. Nothing is a waste of time or negative of it brings you joy. Do whatever feels right for you with your balloons buddy. Balloons are awesome and so are you.

Comment

• Sentret1
                • Aug 2023

Hello, nice to meet ya!

I'm a Western U.S. lad that is fairly shy meeting new people, nonetheless, I hope to befriend y'all. I never had a true interest in balloons beyond being scared as hell of the loud noises they produce. This recent year, I've been working on getting more used to being around balloons and it seems to have become something more intimate

Now that I'm learning I'm not the only person who has a fear of balloons, I'm very happy.

(Hope I'm posting this in the right place...)

Comment

• Cymru_Looner
                  • Aug 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm Cymru_Looner, born in 1981 and been in to balloons and inflatables since 1995. I live in Gloucestershire, UK but am originally from Wales.

I love big balloons and soft inflatables. Not always, but usually the bigger the better. I do not intentionally pop and have been scared of popping for most of my life, although I am starting to get over that fear now.

New here but some of you may have seen me around on Instagram etc.

With nearly 30 years experience, I'm always happy to help fellow looners out. If you need tips, advice etc., drop me a line.

Comment

• Londonj2014
                    • Dec 2017

Welcome to the group Cymru!

Comment

• Loonersker
                      • Aug 2023

Nice to meet everyone,
                      I’m Sker, mid 20’s male, been into balloons as long as I can remember. Loss of a birthday balloon as a child turn into a desire to have and keep them, turned fetish later in life. As I grew so did the size of the balloons I enjoy playing with.

I’m definitely a non-popper, not that I’m not ok with balloons popping but I don’t like it when mine pop, see it as a waste and who likes it when a toy breaks in the middle of playing. Enjoy getting them big and tight and sometimes I’ll tease them like I’m gonna pop them but I stop myself before it happens.

Started out just reading the poems and story’s section but I frequent here enough I figured it was time for an account, will likely just lurk around and enjoy the content.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum loonersker
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• 7balloon
                          One of the First Online
                          • Dec 2018

welcome Loonersker.

Totally relate.

Comment

• AJK64
                            • Jun 2018

Welcome aboard loonersker

Comment

• Subkitty
                              • Sep 2023

Hello,

I’m a long time wearing, petite, latex loving kitty.
                              I’m recently become interested by the combination of shoe fetish with balloon play/popping.
                              Would this appeal to anyone? My brain is currently on overdrive at potential photos/videos.
                              Bespoke combinations would be available upon request. Including filled balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by Subkitty
                                Hello,

I’m a long time wearing, petite, latex loving kitty.
                                I’m recently become interested by the combination of shoe fetish with balloon play/popping.
                                Would this appeal to anyone? My brain is currently on overdrive at potential photos/videos.
                                Bespoke combinations would be available upon request. Including filled balloons.
                                Welcome to the forum subkitty!

Comment

Working...