• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicky
    Queen of Inflatables
    • Oct 2021

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi everyone!
    I'm Vicky (or just Vic) from Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. I've been registered here for ~2 years now but I was always too shy to post anything, so here I am!

I first discovered my fetish when I was about 12/13 years old thanks to an old gym-ball (which I still have ). There were earlier points of contact, but I never realised what it really was until then.

My main interest is inflatables but I enjoy balloons from time to time (non-popper). I have collected a few things over the years, from pooltoys to gym-balls and airbeds. Though my dream would be my very own bouncy castle, but that'll take a while.

I'm looking forward to being active here, sharing my experiences and talking to like-minded people! (and maybe even meeting up with some fellow German looners )

Comment

• Loonycouple
      • Jun 2023

Hi there, Hugh Male 36 Mississippi 🇺🇸 Happily married to my middle school sweetheart.
      How many of you guys have a balloon businesses people ask my wife and I to do Garlands arches ect pretty often which is fun and I very much enjoy the balloon time with her, we have not ever charged $$ although I feel we could no one around us is using Huge balloons like Cattex or any huge figure balloons which I think could go over huge!! Pun intended 🌬️🎈

Comment

• Nuka
        • Apr 2023

Hello. I am quite new to this topic. I don't really know if it's something sexual or just an attraction for no real reason. I bought the first inflatable thing in 22 so yes very new. I am from Denmark and I am not good at English. I have been a Furry with a special interest in Dragons. (4 legs with wings. tail head and horns) for almost 10 years and it's not much there either.

I am about to buy a PVC Dragon from ffffdddyy.
        I would very much like to write with someone who has shopped there. and I am
        also interested in hearing what thoughts I should do in relation to softened PVC.

I am quite interested in electronics cooling and yes water sewage etc
        I don't play PC much. mostly because my reaction time is pretty bad. I draw as a hobby. But then I don't think I can come up with more. Hope I'm not too annoying. I'm a bit stupid if it's okay to say. and very uncertain.

Comment

• blnppr
          • Jan 2016

Just wondering if one of my balloon popping buddies is still around. I lived in Woodinville and at the time, you lived east. We met at your place and we popped a ton of balloons. I even left a ton of Unique 16s with you. This is after your rise to youtube fame. I'd love to touch base again!

Comment

• therapyb2p
            • Jul 2023

Dear all

this forum has helped me so much over the years that I was only reading. Vicci, hats off and thank you so much for making all this possible. It improved my understanding of my situation and also helped me to move from being a (run away when a balloon was visible somewhere) phobic to being a very enthusiastic popper (love b2p and tight, long-necked balloons close to me).

Cheers
            Dennis

Comment

• Eryloon67
              • Jul 2023

Hello, my name is Edward. I love big balloons 18” and bigger, the bigger the better. My favorite part is the inflation of the balloon. Not a popper, but it does happen. I love watching balloons being inflated to the max.

Comment

• Loon94
                • Jun 2023

Hi everyone! I'm from Russia.
                I love blowing balloons to the limits and also love b2p.
                My favourite sizes from 12" to 18".

Comment

• Evelyn
                  • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Loon94
                  Hi everyone! I'm from Russia.
                  I love blowing balloons to the limits and also love b2p.
                  My favourite sizes from 12" to 18".
                  Nice to have you here, Loon94
                  My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Inflatable18
                    • Jul 2023

Hi! My name is Logan, and I am from Colorado, USA. I have loved inflatables for as long as I can remember, and love deflating them. I have finally earned enough moneey for my self selling photographic film to purchase my first inflatable, a new transparent inflatable horse from Horseplay! I can’t wait to have fun with it!

Comment

• kloon
                      • Jul 2023

Hello! I'm not too sure on how to introduce myself, ahaha, so I guess I'm a looner from the Uk, I found I liked balloons this way really recently but before that I felt that unusual attraction more than what most people feel, I had just never been able to put the finger on what it is I feel when I think or am around them.

Hope to become friends with some of yall!

Comment

• Evelyn
                        • Apr 2022

Originally posted by kloon
                        Hello! I'm not too sure on how to introduce myself, ahaha, so I guess I'm a looner from the Uk, I found I liked balloons this way really recently but before that I felt that unusual attraction more than what most people feel, I had just never been able to put the finger on what it is I feel when I think or am around them.

Hope to become friends with some of yall!
                        Welcome here!
                        And whenever you want to know something or have any questions - just ask
                        My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• AJK64
                          • Jun 2018

Welcome aboard Kloon
                          A fellow uk balloon fan too ��

Comment

• Linyu
                            • Jun 2023

hello I like balloons because I like how big they can get and the necks

Comment

• Xera
                              • Aug 2023

Hi everyone! I don't really know what to say for introductions as I've always been a shy person, but I guess I'll say that I'm from Ireland, I'm a semi-popper, and I'm mainly interested in gym balls myself. I've been a part of the looner community for a while now, but I haven't really tried interacting with anyone else until relatively recently because again, I'm shy, but I really love to chat with others about their own experiences and hear the stories they have to tell

Comment

• PoppaB1
                                • Aug 2023

Hi all, I’m poppaB1, a balloon person from NC. I’ve almost always liked balloons, had a love/hate/scare relationship with them early on in life, but didn’t really get into them until later in life. I have a looner friend who is working on me to become a more full fledged looner, and I’m learning the joys of btp, etc.

Comment

Working...