Chinese balloons invading the scene.... what do you think about them?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Looner Greg
    • Mar 2022

Re: Chinese balloons invading the scene.... what do you think about them?

Amazon has the Guass Lee balloons in different sizes. I like the 36” ones. They’re not strong enough to ride but have other uses. Their 24” ones are okay but not as strong as Tuftex 24”s.

Comment

• darcynader
      • Nov 2018

The 18" ones I found are labelled with the manufacturer name Xiongxian Meizhihai Latex Products Co.

Comment

• Chris
        • Sep 2022

Hello Asclepio, hope you are fine there in Mexico. I am planning to visit your city at the end of October. Could you please give some suggestions where to buy good balloons? Unique and Tuf Tex balloons would be great. Thanks!

Comment

• Asclepio
          • Sep 2018

Hi Chris, of course I can do that for you, but can you DM me? I prefer to keep conversation about locations near my place in private, there is an idiot who is always following my steps and is very annoying, prefer not to give any clues about my real location in public, cause I believe that guy has some king of mental illness and maybe is dangerous, so please send me a private message to give you more info c:
          A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• aron_crow
            • May 2020

Wow I am so glad someone brought this up because they have creeped up all over the market in India too. They appear as good quality stuff but are prone to exploding unexpectedly and smell horrible. Honestly, given that we don't have international brands in India makes it even more scarier for local balloon manufacturers to compete.

Comment

Working...