Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MelbourneLooner
    • Oct 2021

Re: Balloon Pussy with Love Hole Prototype

Thanks BalloonBounce for sharing your thoughts as well as your own homemade ideas. Really appreciate the pic too. It’s exactly the same type of concept just hopefully a lot easier for the masses to buy and use as trying to invert a normal balloon isn’t the easiest thing to do, especially if you’re terrified of popping. Great idea to attach to to a pair of balloon boobs! Do you enjoy the way it feels when you use it. I find the grip and suction truly mind (and other things) blowing. We are also trying to experiment with different types of latex and different additives to make it as soft and skin like as possible.

Comment

• BalloonBounce
      • Mar 2019

Hi ML - the suction effect is the holy grail, eh? The deeper the channel the better, as you well know. So, yes by selecting the right kind of 12" that is tough enough, I can get a great feeling once things get juicy in there!

I did experiment with making a short central torso section with concentric hoops of thick modelling balloons. A bit of a palaver, but its was fun playing... plus the anticipation of the subsequent testing session.

! note that the 'apple' part needs to be rested back in its normal shape overnight, otherwise the small remand fluids cause sticking or deterioration by the next day when you are all revved-up for a session ... then it tears inside. So that's a way in which yours is a massive improvement too, cos its easy to let down and re-inflate in seconds.

I'm based in KL these days and am finding a lot of latex balloon sources here retail & manuf outlets that are amenable to sell in batches to a stranger foreigner. So I've found the right latex types for my needs.

PS. after hearing about the Cattex doll idea, I'm going to have to rush off and try something ... excuse me!

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
        • Oct 2021

Hi BB, yes I can confirm the deeper the channel the better. Hence why we want to make one on a much bigger (2-3ft) size. And the suction. Oh that suction together with the grip. Once it’s well lubed it’s arguably better than the real thing. A cross somewhere between a very wet and tight pussy and a blow job.

Yes you’re right, our prototype is very easy to inflate and deflate, clean and reuse many times over.

Hmm we struggle getting latex supply here as well as finding a manufacturing partner. Maybe you can help with some contacts in KL.

Have fun with the car text doll idea! Remember to take some photos to share!

Comment

• BigBreathless
          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by BalloonBounce
          PS. after hearing about the Cattex doll idea, I'm going to have to rush off and try something ... excuse me!
          Curious to hear what you make of my idea

Comment

• Bilbo
            • Aug 2021

Melbourne lockdown is ended. I got to visit my parents. The artilce wasnt in my stuff.
            Heading back to Sydney on the weekend. Wish me luck for the border.
            Will keep an eye on this thred to see if you ever get the club idea going. I will try to support it if I can.

Comment

• som3derp
              • Oct 2021

I would love to be fucked, drained and exhausted by a balloon like that! 🎈😍🎈

Please ping me once they can be bought!

Comment

Working...