Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MelbourneLooner
    • Oct 2021

Re: Balloon Pussy with Love Hole Prototype

My friend owns the patent and wants me to invest in the costs to scale up. He is not a looner but the genius behind the design. He does understand the obvious appeal to the looner audience.

It is a completely custom balloon from ground up not a modified existing one.

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
      Amateur Writer/MMD artist
      • Oct 2020

I must admit, this is an interesting idea. Much more interested in your second idea as a balloon addicted Melbournian though.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
        • Oct 2021

Thanks AnyNokosGame, Both ideas are a passion and a goal of mine but both require time and money. I'll get there! If you're from Melbourne let me know if you'd like to connect. I'm interested in getting to know locals to share stories, experiences and fun with. I'd love to add some looner friends in my friendship group, as fellow looners will understand and respect each other, we have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Comment

• Infl8
          • Apr 2017

Thanks for the picture, btw. I was wondering, how do I know when to stop inflating the balloon? How big can it normally get, and can it be overinflated if possible?

Comment

• Bilbo
            • Aug 2021

These look great.
            I would definitely buy some of the larger ones Exa mentioned.

Regarding a club
            I was living in Melbourne in the 1990s. I was too young to attend but I remember the Hellfire club held themed fetish nights and Beat and Inpress gave them some coverage. I remember a balloon event staged by a guy in a kilt with helium balloons around the hem. He did clib ins and bondage with modelling balloons and then inflated Q-16s against the people he trapped inside and with the balloons.
            I wish i could have attneded but the pictures and descriptions fired my kink for a long time back in the day. People seemed to enjoy seeing a window into the kink but it didn't take off as its own thing and I didn't see the pics of the kilt guy again after a millenium party event.
            I don't know if the twenty years since thenm has made Australian socieity ready to own its kinks to the extent a balloon themed club with succedd but I would love to see it happen.
            I am not a big one for sharing my fetishes but if you build it I will come.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
              • Oct 2021

Hi infl8, you will know by how tight it is getting just like any other balloon. It will burst a lot easier if you over inflate due to the stress on the balloon being essentially inflated whilst being turned inside out and in on itself. At the moment the prototype inflates comfortably to about 12" and can take a battering, 16-18" is about the max but more fragile. The aim is to make one much larger, hopefully 3 times the size.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                • Oct 2021

Hi Bilbo, I agree, 36" seems to be the size.

Thanks for the recollection and info on the clubs in the 90's. I will see if they still exist out of curiosity. I personally believe Melbourne has moved a long way since then when it comes to acceptance just like the balloon kink has itself found acceptance globally in the last decade or so. However the club would more than likely have to have multiple themes unless there is some way of certainty to get numbers of looners in Melbourne or Australia. Should be a census question haha. Are you still living in Aus?

Comment

• Bilbo
                  • Aug 2021

Yes, I'm still in oz. Moved around it a bit since the start of this century but still ghot connections to Melbourne and spent more time than expected in 2021.
                  The next time I'm at my parent's place I'll see if my stash of looner articles is still among my stuff. Got me fired up to see those pics again.

Comment

• Alan
                    • Dec 2014

Do the pussy-balloons burst like a regular balloon? I told my new girlfriend that I’d like to get one for fun.. she said if she finds one she’ll stomp on it 😔

Comment

• Bilbo
                      • Aug 2021

Tell her you put a single strand of her ahir inside andt urend it into a inflatable voodoo pussy balloon.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                        • Oct 2021

Yes they burst like a normal balloon. They are pretty much a normal balloon just with a lovehole in it. All other properties are the same. Bummer about your girlfriend's reaction but not everyone is the same and sometimes it takes time for people to understand others. If it's just new in the relationship she may also feel insecure and wonder why she isn't good enough for you to want a balloon sex toy. But we all know here that the two are different and balloons are there to enhance the experience not always replace it.

Comment

• Infl8
                          • Apr 2017

Thanks! I was wondering, what's it supposed to look like when I'm inflating it, since it's got such a unique shape? And when I'm blowing it up, do I need to force the air into the two parts of the balloon using my hands to manipulate a part of it at time, or will it inflate normally without that stuff?

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                            • Oct 2021

It still has an overly round shape but the sides of the balloon are shaped more like butt cheeks with defined line in the middle. The prototype blows up with one side first, so you need to squeeze that side to force air into the other side and then continue blowing once the sides are evened up. I'm hoping if we can manage a much larger size this won't be necessary. I've tried to just keep inflating to see if the pressure from the first side will eventually transfer the air to the other but half the time it doesn't and it bursts. Work in progress...

Comment

• zhilman
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by BigBreathless
                              I have experimented with cattex dolls and managed to create a huge, fuckable donut balloon that way. The technique is the same as making an apple/donut balloon from a round balloon. But you have the fat body of the doll inflated and you stick the head through the neck and tie it with a string. Just make sure to put your hand into a long sock when you try to push the head through, or you will not get your arm out.

Wow. I would be glad to see if you have any picture of this fuckable balloon! Hehe

Comment

• BalloonBounce
                                • Mar 2019

Your product is great, I love it. I would buy a few at that size for sure.

It would be a professional version of my own ideas: so I make an 'apple' using 12" and then tie it to a pair of 'tits' in 18"/24" size. That lets me put weight on the 'tits' and put as much pressure on the 'pussy' as I need at the time [see pic]

So I'd love to hitch yours up to a pair of 18"s and have a great time - well done, and hope you get support to make it happen
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...