All time favourite YT video?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Tbh have two all time faves Wiki Looner blowing up a red Tuftex 17 custom print in woods & Liliith Love Blows & Blows & Blows. Btp a big red balloon she's good, she's hot & she's sexy

Comment

• b loony
      • Oct 2018

Red fairy 24 qualatex and Lisa torissi 2 blown to pop :both now deleted

Comment

• Ardov3275
        • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Bott0ms_Up
        Just browsing through YT and realised that I tend to go back to the same videos quite a lot, there's one in particular I enjoy watching which is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDNpeEwPFM

What's your favourite?
        This is probably also my favorite, or one of them. Last year my wife and I were in a hotel, check out day arrived and still had 8-10 balloons inflated. She said we couldn't pop them because of the noise they would make, but shouldn't leave them inflated. We had no scissors, but only a nail clipper. So I pulled out the neck while she nipped a little hole in the neck. Then, as that one was deflating, she grabbed another, pull out the neck for me to nip. A few she squeezed as they deflated, some where just slowly dying on the bed or floor. And yes, we had another quickie before checking out.

Comment

• Kajapo
          • Oct 2021

Watching this used to terrifies me while super turned on as a teenager. I was terrified because balloons to me, is like a childhood friend. To see the girls popping my beloved toy scares me..

But that too, excites me. No balloons were spared!

Comment

Working...