Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

Originally posted by dawgbone818

I actually met the girl in this video, Ora Chaya, several years ago. We used to live relatively close to each other at one point. There was a park near my house where I would go to run laps around the track. One day I was there and a young lady who turned out to be Ora, pulled up on her bike and just started blowing balloons until they popped. I had seen her videos before that but had no idea we lived in the same area.

I talked to her briefly and she said she is not a looner and didn't view balloons as a turn on. She said since she was a kid she thought balloons were fun and just never had a fear of them. She said since she didn't have a fear of the balloons popping she would always get requests to blow them up until they popped and would mostly do it for entertainment and at the request of kids.

This is the video from the day I met her at the park.

https://youtu.be/mDAkNMWys4I?si=aZl_AjyAfiacC0T4
    Love this video. Inspired me to attempt to do a b2p today. The way she was saying it was easy, and didn't hurt etc. made me think, come on; you can do this. *Almost* managed it. Selected a cheap 9" pale blue balloon. Blew it up really quickly then started to chicken out when I started to run out of neck. Paused to have a look at it. While I was trying to will myself to blow it up some more it went off in my hand! Closest I've come to an intentional b2p for a while though!

The tiny shards give an indication of how close I was. Finding them everywhere now!
    Attached Files

Comment

• OnceYouPop
      • Sep 2022

Hands (*feet) down.

Comment

• Loonersker
        • Aug 2023

My favorite sadly isn’t on YouTube anymore, it was a video from studio fuusen’s first yt channel called “found and lost”. It was a video taken during a shoot they were doing, someone had left a helium confetti balloon at the location they were shooting at, selenite was doing an Elizabeth from Bioshock cosplay and when they were done filming they figured the studio would just clean up and said helium balloon would be popped anyways so she would have some fun with it and then pop it herself. She teases it with her nails and then goes to pop it but it withstands her pressing her nails in, so she makes an emphasized surprised reaction but accidentally let’s go of the balloon and it just floats into the ceiling. It was a fun lighthearted video that I wish was still around.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
          • Nov 2016

Couple with people in fursuits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7u0ohsO470 Lots of balloons, very squeaky
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqgawkHvAfk Black new year balloon

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

This one has been a favorite for some time. Especially that girl on the right…hot! Anyone know who this studio is or if theres others of the girl on the right?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• frankfrank
              Empathetic Harmonizer
              • Feb 2018

My favorite has been gone for at least seven years. Titled "Two Men Ride Punch Balloon" or "Two Guys Ride Punchballoon" (any of the four possible permutations between men/guys, and having a space in the last word or not). I'm thinking most likely the first one I mentioned.

Two guys riding one punch balloon on an exercise bench. The video was perhaps five minutes long, and the balloon does pop in the end, but it took a LOT of abuse and a lot of weight without popping until after a long time. Would be cool if somebody here downloaded and kept it as a file.
              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• dawgbone818
                • May 2022

Here is one from Charlee Chase that I've been watching for years.

The other is from some sort of competition.

Last edited by dawgbone818; 14-01-2024, 14:21.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                  • Jan 2017

It doesn't exist anymore but there was a channel called either "dude b2p" or "dude btp". He would upload videos of blonde women sitting on large balloons, with them being very talkative while doing so. I have some of them saved but not all of them, unfortunately. I hope if they read this they know how much I've personally enjoyed these videos.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png​​

Comment

• Exaturbo
                    • Feb 2021

One I have been trying to find again without success.

a woman is casually popping a bunch of balloons that were supposedly used at a wedding or engagement party.
                    if I’m remembering correctly, the balloons were mostly white and silver. With some larger ones.

Comment

• Golden
                      • Jun 2022

Originally posted by dawgbone818

I actually met the girl in this video, Ora Chaya, several years ago. We used to live relatively close to each other at one point. There was a park near my house where I would go to run laps around the track. One day I was there and a young lady who turned out to be Ora, pulled up on her bike and just started blowing balloons until they popped. I had seen her videos before that but had no idea we lived in the same area.

I talked to her briefly and she said she is not a looner and didn't view balloons as a turn on. She said since she was a kid she thought balloons were fun and just never had a fear of them. She said since she didn't have a fear of the balloons popping she would always get requests to blow them up until they popped and would mostly do it for entertainment and at the request of kids.

This is the video from the day I met her at the park.

https://youtu.be/mDAkNMWys4I?si=aZl_AjyAfiacC0T4
                      yeah she is pretty good. Watching her New years balloon pop was amazing. Her Q24 one was also good. Shame she doesn't do this anymore.

This channel is pretty fun to watch too

Jan Hakon Erichsen - YouTube

Comment

• AgroTurtle
                        • Jun 2021

some of my favourites

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                          Stretched like space-time
                          • Feb 2018

My all time favorite is actually the very first video that involves balloons that I watched as a kid. I remember searching balloons on youtube and not being satisfied with the weird results, so I thought I'd add the word "girl".

...and I was immediately blessed with one of Angel's best blow to pop.

And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
                            • Jun 2019

This is a great discussion.I had two long time favorites that have disappeared. One is a group of girls I think it was clean up clean up or something similar. The girl that posted the video said something to the effect that no one wanted to take them home so ta-da. They are at an apartment conplex after the party and carry out a bunch of black trash bags full of balloons. They procede to jump and step pop all the balloons while laughing.

These are my top 3
                            I woukd have lived to grab these from the dumpster although several popped on the grass.

My friend Auston got a video of his girl Anna the morning after her birthday taking balloons to the dumpster !

After even clean up. Wish I was there as well. She laughs and says we don't want the balloons after trying to give them away.

Knottys balloons. She justvlets them go. Reminds of a time that happend to me at a school event. This cute girl was walkong with her friends and grabbed a slightly deflated helium arch and ripped it in half. She waled out to the parking lot after they were suckomg helium( not bite pooing like the video) then they let go and it drifted across the lot. I ddi manage to intercept it and stuffed it in my car for later. Poor quality but it is 16 years old.

Comment

• Mcfreak
                              • Nov 2021

Originally posted by NonPopExpress
                              Favourite clip that I can't find anymore involved a girl sitting on a bench with a red balloon between her legs with it necking out being blown by another girl.. was only brief but I reckon that was the hottest thing I've seen. Bit vague I know but any help with locating this. This would have to be atleast a 10 year old video
                              I hope I did this quoting thing right, but I think the video you are looking for is from alissa balloons. You do need a subscription to watch the video, but I am pretty sure you mean this one: https://new.alissaballoons.com/video...nder-me-part-1

Comment

• Axle
                                • Jan 2022

most of my absolute fave videos haven't existed for years now. i was a fool not to save things i liked when i saw them!
                                Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

Working...