Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

[SALE] THINKING of selling my entire stash, CASH ONLY

I'm selling my entire stash of loons that I've acquired over the past 20-ish months. I would take cash only. If anyone has bought/sold stashes with cash only, how did you go about doing that? I'm thinking the only way to do that is meet in person for the trade.

In total, I have about $232-ish worth of loons to sell, which I would sell for $200 in an all or nothing deal. All less than 2 years old. Below is a list of the loons I currently have, as of this writing. It's likely to change as time goes on. Unless otherwise noted, all loons have not been used or inflated. Some are still unopened in their original packaging, but most have been opened from their packaging (but not inflated). All have been stored in ziploc bags or something similar in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.
    • Tilco 72" x1 (might not sell this, it's used)
    • Spritz 12" x50
    • Qualatex Donut 16" x25
    • TufTex 24" (the new formula) x14
    • Charnoel
      • 18" x5
      • 24" x4
      • 36" x6
    • Prextex 36" x5
    • Standard Twisting loons x43
    • Clear bobo loons (large size) x11
    • Allydrew large heart shape x3
    • Qualatex 12" Quick Links x46
    • Koogel 36" x8
    • Cattex
      • 59" Elephant x1
      • GL1200 x1
      • 32" Long neck x1
      • 56" Duck x1
      • 30" Mouse x1
    • Celebrate It 36" x5
    Last edited by SirSquishy; 04-05-2024, 04:23.
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Update: I'm no longer thinking of selling, I need to sell. I'm also open to ideas on how to sell to non-looners. Anyone have experience selling stashes face-to-face in a non-looner context?

Comment

• Jasonxlooner
      • Jan 2024

Have you tried fb marketplace or eBay?

Comment

• SirSquishy
        • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Jasonxlooner
        Have you tried fb marketplace or eBay?
        Not FB Marketplace because I don't want to tie this sale to my identity in a way that friends or family could see. Don't want to try ebay because I'd much rather get paid in cash without having to ship anything. Only way I'd ship something is if I get paid for it 1st, but then that raises other issues.

Comment

Working...