X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Hailey's 4th of July Photo Shoot-

We just found this footage and we're not even sure it's been seen before. In it, Hailey models for a 4th of July themed balloon photo shoot. She's got an assortment of balloons, a healthy set of lungs and hot tools to pop them with. Not for the faint-hearted.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...aileycover.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Valora and Catherine BLOW

Valora and Catherine are trying to blow up balloons for a party but they become distracted and start playing around with the balloons instead. They blow them until they pop, pop them with their nails and more. Will they ever stop? They love to blow up balloons!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...catballoon.gif

Valora and Catherine are trying to blow up balloons for a party but they become distracted and start playing around with the balloons instead. They blow them until they pop, pop them with their nails and more. Will they ever stop? They love to blow up balloons!

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

FIRST BLOW TO POP BALLOONS

The sweet Beatriz Gotti is ready to pop balloons for the first time. She uses her beatiful feet and legs to blow them, also she sits on the balloons to pop. Then watch Beatriz puff up her cheeks and inflate her balloons by blowing them up until they pop in her face.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loon%20pop.gif

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Popping with flip flops

A lot of balloons were scattered on the floor. Selena was angry, that the 14inch balloons were on her way. She started popping balloons with flip flops. She stomping them, and jumps on them, and balloons loud burst, and some loon stick to her flip flop. One by one she stomp pop balloons.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ip%20flops.gif

A lot of balloons were scattered on the floor. Selena was angry, that the 14inch balloons were on her way. She started popping balloons with flip flops. She stomping them, and jumps on them, and balloons loud burst, and some loon stick to her flip flop. One by one she stomp pop balloons.1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Balloon Massacre with Liza & Jenny

Jenny and Liza start the big Balloon Massacre...ride, bounce, squezze and Nail pop...all including !!! Main Point is : all need and BANG !!! But I need show them, how to pop Balloons with a special Kick : pop by Lap Sitting !!! This will be true in her last next Clip...I hope, we see us there, too ;-)

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...s/0955%20A.png

Jenny and Liza start the big Balloon bounce, squezze and Nail pop...all including !!! Main Point is : all need and BANG !!! But I need show them, how to pop Balloons with a special Kick : pop by Lap Sitting !!! This will be true in her last next Clip...I hope, we see us there, too ;-)Jenny und Liza starten das grosse Balloon Massacker...reiten, huepfen, zerdruecken und mit den Fingernaegeln...alle Pop Methoden sind enthalten !!! Hauptsache alle platzen mit einem grossem KNALL !!! Leider muss ich ihnen erst zeigen, wie man Luftballons mit einem genialem Kick platzen lassen kann : mit Lap Sitting !!! Das und vieles mehr gibt es in ihrem letztem naechstem Clip...ich hoffe, wir sehen uns da auch wieder ;-)

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

STP 36inch yellow and black

Mary and Amy sit and bounce on the 36 inch balloons. Girls are having fun, and are sitting on balloons singly and together. Balloons loud explode, unable to withstand weight of the girls.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...nd%20black.gif

Mary and Amy sit and bounce on the 36 inch balloons. Girls are having fun, and are sitting on balloons singly and together. Balloons loud explode, unable to withstand weight of the girls.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Pop Small Balloons and Sit on Big Ones!

Schoolgirl Yumiko is very silent in a corner helping her friend blow the balloons for their party tonight. She doesn't want to act wild and excited just yet because the party will still be a few hours later and they have to blow a lot of balloons. She does her job quietly by blowing the balloons and making them as big as they can be. She is proud of herself for inflating a very big balloon by just using her mouth and the air inside her lungs. She has blown two big balloons and she has decided to pop the smaller balloons to make larger ones. She tries to give an orange balloon a tight hug to pop it but it seems very hard to pop all the smaller balloons. Yumiko takes a rest by sitting on the large pink balloon that she has just inflated and she is gradually feeling excited.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...7_full_low.jpg

Schoolgirl Yumiko is very silent in a corner helping her friend blow the balloons for their party tonight. She doesn't want to act wild and excited just yet because the party will still be a few hours later and they have to blow a lot of balloons. She does her job quietly by blowing the balloons and making them as big as they can be. She is proud of herself for inflating a very big balloon by just using her mouth and the air inside her lungs. She has blown two big balloons and she has decided to pop the smaller balloons to make larger ones. She tries to give an orange balloon a tight hug to pop it but it seems very hard to pop all the smaller balloons. Yumiko takes a rest by sitting on the large pink balloon that she has just inflated and she is gradually feeling excited.For Faster Download @ 320x240 ~ WMV

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Back to baloons

Kourtney's obsession with old pleasures: Kourtney came back to the moment... and the victims are the balloons that cause pain and pleasure!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...97Kourtney.gif

Kourtney's obsession with old pleasures: Kourtney came back to the moment... and the victims are the balloons that cause pain and pleasure!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Sexy School Girls Helen & Melissa Play with Balloons While Wearing Their Full Uniforms

Helen has been sent to Headmistress’s office, she is in trouble again, and while she waits Melissa appears. As the girls both wait in silence Helen goes into her pockets and pulls out a load of balloons! Melissa Is surprised and asks why she has pockets full of balloons. Helen says it is just for fun but as she starts to blow them up she admits she knows how much Headmistress hates balloons and she thinks it will be funny if she arrives to a room full of them! Melissa, as usual, does not take Helen seriously and with Helen’s encouragement starts to blow up some balloons up herself. As both girls blow up balloons you can see them stretch, especially Helen who often over inflates her balloons making them very unstable! As they play around they pop a few, using their shoes, ass & nails. However as Helen blows up more and more balloons she again talks more about how Headmistress hates them and it is then Melissa realises she is not joking. Feeling worried she may get in trouble Melissa sets out to pop all the balloons she can, much to Helen’s amusement who holds on tightly to her two heavily inflated balloons!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...2010%20GIF.gif

Helen has been sent to Headmistress’s office, she is in trouble again, and while she waits Melissa appears. As the girls both wait in silence Helen goes into her pockets and pulls out a load of balloons! Melissa Is surprised and asks why she has pockets full of balloons. Helen says it is just for fun but as she starts to blow them up she admits she knows how much Headmistress hates balloons and she thinks it will be funny if she arrives to a room full of them! Melissa, as usual, does not take Helen seriously and with Helen’s encouragement starts to blow up some balloons up herself. As both girls blow up balloons you can see them stretch, especially Helen who often over inflates her balloons making them very unstable! As they play around they pop a few, using their shoes, ass & nails. However as Helen blows up more and more balloons she again talks more about how Headmistress hates them and it is then Melissa realises she is not joking. Feeling worried she may get in trouble Melissa sets out to pop all the balloons she can, much to Helen’s amusement who holds on tightly to her two heavily inflated balloons!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

my happy birthday

here come my birthday) I was 23 years old. I decided to please not only myself but also my friends. and record video how to your birthday, I play balloons. I'm in a latex catsuit and corset. heels. play with a huge number of balloons. here were all the possible balloons. GL500, GL700, balball 626, balball 16", balball 14", Mexico 16", unique 16", tuftex 17" balloon face 16", 17" balloons heart", Qualatex Geo Blossom 16" Crystal and many other balloons. each balloons I burst in different ways: blow to pop, hug, belly, heels, nails, s2p, even had a cut. all these explosions made me so aroused that I masturbated on the balloons with a vibrator.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18394423.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

sitpopping in negligee (special lights)

138 - hot Jeanette wearing for you sexy black stockings and a negligee with HighHeels. She sit2pop all balloons in the white roomon a highheel-chair and a kingsize chair. Sometimes you see her in the background mirror Watch her beautiful long legs and the very deep crystal colors (special light in this room)!!!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18296094.gif

138 - hot Jeanette wearing for you sexy black stockings and a negligee with HighHeels. She sit2pop all balloons in the white roomon a highheel-chair and a kingsize chair. Sometimes you see her in the background mirror :) Watch her beautiful long legs and the very deep crystal colors (special light in this room)!!!

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Balloons And Dance

I blow some balloons and attach them to a wooden bench. While I puffed up the balloons I dance to music from my cellphone. When all the balloons are blown up i try to destroy them. I try with my hands and my ear plugs. But no chance. So I look for stones from the road and throw them on the balloons. But with the stones, it does not work well. So I crush the balloons lying around with my feet. In this clip i'm dressed in a white T-shirt, red hot pants and Flip-Flops. Our clips are in German language.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...fcv0268-02.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Cig Pop Revenge

Mina pads out to the living room for a post coital cigarette, where she encounters nearly 50 tightly inflated 16" helium balloons. At first mildly irritated at being kept waiting, Mina chain smokes Marlboro Light 100s and keeps accidentally popping the balloons, which seem to be everywhere. Eventually Mina tells her guy "For every minute that you keep me waiting, I'm going to pop one of these balloons." True to her word, Mina cig pops his latex lovelies with her all-whites, punishing him for keeping her waiting. She fearlessly pops all but two, with cigarette in hand, between her lips, and even with her bic lighter. For fans of smoking and balloons, this video is sure to satisfy!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...cigpopfull.jpg

Warning: Keeping Her Waiting May Cause PoppingMina pads out to the living room for a post coital cigarette, where she encounters nearly 50 tightly inflated 16" helium balloons. At first mildly irritated at being kept waiting, Mina chain smokes Marlboro Light 100s and keeps accidentally popping the balloons, which seem to be everywhere. Eventually Mina tells her guy "For every minute that you keep me waiting, I'm going to pop one of these balloons." True to her word, Mina cig pops his latex lovelies with her all-whites, punishing him for keeping her waiting. She fearlessly pops all but two, with cigarette in hand, between her lips, and even with her bic lighter. For fans of smoking and balloons, this video is sure to satisfy!

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Barbie and the Magic B2p of the Pink U16"

Barbie is a girl who has the great dream of losing her fear for balloons. When she touches a large bright pink balloon, Barbie is taken in a magical way by an uncontrollable urge to fill that big balloon until bursting, Join this wonderful adventure oberserving how much Barbie managed to fill that big balloon before it burst. Latin Desire where your dreams come true.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...b2ppinku16.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4**  Barbie is a girl who has the great dream of losing her fear for balloons. When she touches a large bright pink balloon, Barbie is taken in a magical way by an uncontrollable urge to fill that big balloon until bursting, Join this wonderful adventure oberserving how much Barbie managed to fill that big balloon before it burst. Latin Desire where your dreams come true.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Blow and destroy [MORGANA]

Ready for a new funny game with the balloons? Let's do it! Blow to pop and sit to pop, that's amazing!I love so much jump on the balloons with my sexy ass, do you like it? BOOM

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...royMORGANA.gif

Comment

Working...