X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Alia pop balloons

Alia love to pop balloons - she always dream with pop some balloons and when she comes to make clips its a first she make is to pop balloons

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...images/4_E.png

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Pink and Purple Balloon Pop

I have a blast popping a room full of pink and purple 12 inch balloons. I laugh and squeal as the balloons burst. I nail pop them, sit pop them, nail pop between my legs, and pop 2 at the same time.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...BalloonPop.gif

I have a blast popping a room full of pink and purple 12 inch balloons. I laugh and squeal as the balloons burst. I nail pop them, sit pop them, nail pop between my legs, and pop 2 at the same time. I talk to you like you are in the room watching me pop them.Available in the Following Formats:MP4: 1080p HD 854x480 SD WMV: 720p HD 854x480 SD

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Lili Blow Pops 2/16-inch Outside

We take Lili off road to blow pop 2 crystal balloons in the great outdoors.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...B2POutdoor.gif

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Looner Campus: Emily first B2P The scared girl

Hello Guys, We from Latin Desire has come to the university, and you can see what we Found!!! A campus full of girls who are crazy to try new things, This Time we present Emily in his first Blow to pop, She started pretty confident but when her purple Unique 16" become really huge she start to be scared as hell. But on Latin Desires the Blow to pop cant stop so Emily just cover her ears and went until it pop in a lot of fragments. enjoy this amazing blow to pop !!!!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...firstemily.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4 **  Hello Guys, We from Latin Desire has come to the university, and you can see what we Found!!! A campus full of girls who are crazy to try new things, This Time we present Emily in his first Blow to pop, She started pretty confident but when her purple Unique 16" become really huge she start to be scared as hell. But on Latin Desires the Blow to pop cant stop so Emily just cover her ears and went until it pop in a lot of fragments. enjoy this amazing blow to pop !!!!

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Sit pop on the railway

Olivia arranges extreme entertainment on the operating railway. She inflates balloons of various sizes and different drawing, and then sit pop balloons on the rails. Balloons explode loudly, and then the train travels to the shreds at high speed

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20railway.gif

Olivia arranges extreme entertainment on the operating railway. She inflates balloons of various sizes and different drawing, and then sit pop balloons on the rails. Balloons explode loudly, and then the train travels to the shreds at high speed. Running time 7:39.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Daryn Blow to Pop Balloon

Cute Daryn does her very first balloon blow to pop video. She doesn't know what to expect when we informed her to blow up the red balloon. She wears a shiny red spandex leotard and pantyhose looking ever so cute as she really puffs those cheeks of her blowing hard into the balloon. Daryn has slight difficulty grabbing hold of the balloon, talking to herself on camera. She is surprised just how large a 17 inch balloon can get! The neck of the balloon enlarges and she fumbles with getting a strong grip but is able to blow really hard and does a great job when unexpectedly it pops in front of her. Daryn's reaction is priceless as she lets out a scream as pieces of balloon fly everywhere. The loud "bang" scares her the most but says it didn't hurt and wasn't sure how it would turned out but we see her laughing at the end and had a fun time doing it.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...BFDarynB2P.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Orange B2P Wearing a Dress

While wearing a maxi dress with high heels, I blow2pop a crystal orange 17 inch Tuftex balloon.
                As the balloon increases in size, I inflate the balloon with short quick blows. Are you ready for it to pop? Are you scared? Haha, I think you are... I squeal in anticipation as the balloon gets close to popping.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...aringDress.gif

While wearing a maxi dress with high heels, I blow2pop a crystal orange 17 inch Tuftex balloon.As the balloon increases in size, I inflate the balloon with short quick blows. Are you ready for it to pop? Are you scared? Haha, I think you are...  I squeal in anticipation as the balloon gets close to popping. 

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Sinti on golden chair blow to pop balloon

Sinti on golden chair blow to pop yellow 16'' balloon

img https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18111884.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Teasing Squishy Red Balls

How do you feel... watching me squish and tease these... red... balls? I have total control over them between my fingers. I can tease them... lick them... squish... squeeze... slap around... What about that? You have no control when I'm holding onto them. I bet you really like it though, seeing me doing what I want with them. You don't know what I'll do next though. You like that too though, don't you?

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...alls%20gif.gif

How do you feel... watching me squish and tease these... red... balls? I have total control over them between my fingers. I can tease them... lick them... squish... squeeze... slap around... What about that? You have no control when I'm holding onto them. I bet you really like it though, seeing me doing what I want with them. You don't know what I'll do next though. You like that too though, don't you?Maybe I'll press them between my thighs, squishing and bouncing. Or... maybe you'll like them beneath my boots. My sexy thigh-highs aren't TOO pointy, but with enough pressure... they could just... POP. Do you think they will?

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Making Natasha Pop Her Balloons

I've walked in and caught Natasha in the act of blowing up balloons which I have told her not to do. Now I'm pissed. I scold her and grab a knife and begin popping all of her balloons that she has inflated. After making short work of those I see that she has several balloons she hasn't blown up yet. That won't do, so I make her blow up the rest of her balloons and pop them herself. Maybe that will teach her to never have balloons in the house again.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18103286.gif

I've walked in and caught Natasha in the act of blowing up balloons which I have told her not to do.  Now I'm pissed.  I scold her and grab a and begin popping all of her balloons that she has inflated.  After making short work of those I see that she has several balloons she hasn't blown up yet.  That won't do, so I make her blow up the rest of her balloons and pop them herself.  Maybe that will teach her to never have balloons in the house again.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Liz's Bursting Love

Liz squeeze pops and performs two fantastic blow to pops from her first video.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lizlovept2.jpg

Liz squeeze pops and performs two fantastic blow to pops from her first video. 640x480.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Selena stomp pop

Balloons were scattered on the floor. Balloons of different colors, and with various drawings. Selena started popping balloons barefoot. She pressed them with their feet, fingers and heels, the balloons burst out loud and some sticking to her bare feet. One by one she stomp pop balloons.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...omp%20pop2.gif

Balloons were scattered on the floor. Balloons of different colors, and with various drawings. Selena started popping balloons barefoot. She pressed them with their feet, fingers and heels, the balloons burst out loud and some sticking to her bare feet. One by one she stomp pop balloons.1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

The Red Balloon

A red balloon got away from a bouquet of balloons. he was flying around, and he was very happy. At some point, the balloon noticed a sad girl sitting on a bench, and landed on her head. "Yay, a balloon!" When the girl was happy, the balloon few away. The girl waved. "Thank you... buh bye!"

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...edBalloon2.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Sunday Party Clean Up

She said they could have a party, but everyone has left early leaving rubbish everywhere. There's party bags, plates of crisps, empty packets, cups, party invites and lots of balloons strewn everywhere. At first, Sunday refuses to tidy up - but it only takes a few seconds before she realises that if she doesn't clean up then it simply won't get done. She's already left a bag for rubbish but as that bag remains empty, she picks it up and starts clearing away the mess. Everything goes into the rubbish bag and the balloons are all cut so that they deflate. Sunday really does attack those balloons with multiple cuts and so a few go 'bang' - but they're all eventually destroyed and put neatly into her rubbish bag. Do you want to see what happens after a mini house party and how the homeowner gets frustrated at the mess and pops all the balloons...? Yes... well you've found the movie that should suit you. Sundays After Party Clean Up is about to start so keep hold of what you want to keep because everything else is going into her yellow bin bag! Don't forget to view our store in desktop mode so you can watch our 1 minute trailer for this movie and if you want to see Sunday in another balloon movie like this then be sure to email us as we'll only make another if you tell us you want another!

img-https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/47150/clip_images/SundayPartyCleanUpfullhd.gif

*** 1080P FULL HD WIDESCREEN *** SINGLE CAM *** She said they could have a party, but everyone has left early leaving rubbish everywhere.  There's party bags, plates of crisps, empty packets, cups, party invites and lots of balloons strewn everywhere.  At first, Sunday refuses to tidy up - but it only takes a few seconds before she realises that if she doesn't clean up then it simply won't get done.  She's already left a bag for rubbish but as that bag remains empty, she picks it up and starts clearing away the mess.  Everything goes into the rubbish bag and the balloons are all cut so that they deflate.  Sunday really does attack those balloons with multiple cuts and so a few go 'bang' - but they're all eventually destroyed and put neatly into her rubbish bag.  Do you want to see what happens after a mini house party and how the homeowner gets frustrated at the mess and pops all the balloons...?  Yes... well you've found the movie that should suit you.  Sundays After Party Clean Up is about to start so keep hold of what you want to keep because everything else is going into her yellow bin bag!  Don't forget to view our store in desktop mode so you can watch our 1 minute trailer for this movie and if you want to see Sunday in another balloon movie like this then be sure to email us as we'll only make another if you tell us you want another!  *THIS IS A SINGLE CAM VERSION. A MULTI CAM VERSION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE*

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Loonergirls Garden

Loonergirls Garden is a video of OUTDOOR BALLOON ACTION performed by Anna and Sarah!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...gardenzus2.JPG

Loonergirls Garden is a video of OUTDOOR BALLOON ACTION performed by Anna and Sarah!The clip was taken as they came back from the fun fair: Same day and same white sneakers :)See the cuties on that hot day in the backyard with 8 balloons destroyed during several contests!!!This clip just concentrates on the girls favourite: Blowing the Balloons until they burst!- Blow to pop race Cattex Hearts standing on the green- Blow to pop race 17 inch Tuftex Smiley on a wall- Blow to pop race 17 inch Tuftex The Devils Toy on a pallet- Blow to pop race 16 inch Qualatex Polka Dots still on the pallet :)Girls kiss and talk a bit in german language. One of those 8 loons pops a bit early, but don't mind: The girls gets fresh supply quickly.Filmed with Steadyshot-Technology and external Mic. 4K!

Comment

Working...