X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Formal Pre-Party Popping

I am ready to head to a party but first I must get in a happier mood and what better way to make that happen is to pop some balloons with my handy dandy air compressor. I’m in a glistening 1 sleeve gown and sexy strappy high heals and shiny thick pantyhose tights too. I have a large wave balloon that I inflate2pop as I smile more and more the bigger it gets. WOW..I make sure you don’t miss a thing although this balloon is so long, I have no idea when it will pop. I’m so excited when it goes Boom. I cant help but laugh and giggle at my joy. I then decide to get my need for a Blow2pop out of my system as I sexily B2p a 12” balloon happily. Now its time to inflate2pop this super thick large red balloon. I show you the abnormal thickness of this latex but that doesn’t stop me from letting the air-compressor help me take care of business and pop this beautiful sucker. I give my hand a break as its hard to hold the balloon and the handle to the compressor..but I don’t give up. I keep forcing air into this huge inflatable. I tell what I’m thinking and feeling and its pretty obvious I’m happy as could be knowing this sucker will pop at any moment, but when?

I am ready to head to a party but first I must get in a happier mood and what better way to make that happen is to pop some balloons with my handy dandy air compressor. I’m in a glistening 1 sleeve gown and sexy strappy high heals and shiny thick pantyhose tights too. I have a large wave balloon that I inflate2pop as I smile more and more the bigger it gets.  WOW..I make sure you don’t miss a thing although this balloon is so long, I have no idea when it will pop.  I’m so excited when it goes Boom. I cant help but laugh and giggle at my joy.  I then decide to get my need for a Blow2pop out of my system as I sexily B2p a 12” balloon happily.  Now its time to inflate2pop this super thick large red balloon.  I show you the abnormal thickness of this latex but that doesn’t stop me from letting the air-compressor help me take care of business and pop this beautiful sucker.  I give my hand a break as its hard to hold the balloon and the handle to the compressor..but I don’t give up.  I keep air into this huge inflatable. I tell what I’m thinking and feeling and its pretty obvious I’m happy as could be knowing this sucker will pop at any moment, but when?

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

B2P with High Heels

I look so F sexy. I wear thight jeans and high heels. I blow fews balloons and them I make it they to pop. I feel afraid before big boom. Come and enjoy

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

No Parkour Required

We've got a new task for you, Faith. It seems that your legs and arms are still a bit flabby from lack of practice. Here's good exercise: see those balloons? What? Don't look at me like that. They're just inflatable toys. So you need to squish and pop them. You can use whichever part of your body you want, though I'd recommend your buttocks for the strongest impact. Oh? Yes, nails are okay too, but don't overdo it, you're a runner, not a fashion model. Keep your balance and give them all you've got. Good luck.

We've got a new task for you, Faith. It seems that your legs and arms are still a bit flabby from lack of practice. Here's good exercise: see those balloons? What? Don't look at me like that. They're just inflatable toys. So you need to squish and pop them. You can use whichever part of your body you want, though I'd recommend your buttocks for the strongest impact. Oh? Yes, nails are okay too, but don't overdo it, you're a runner, not a fashion model. Keep your balance and give them all you've got. Good luck.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Mystery Balloon B2P

I found a mystery balloon in my loon stash. I don't know how big it will get before it pops but I am about to find out as it suddenly bursts.

I found a mystery balloon in my loon stash. I don't know how big it will get before it pops but I am about to find out as it suddenly bursts.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Blowing in car!

I buy many balloons! I am blowing this in my car. Some guy on bike watching me hahaha. I love this sounds.

img:- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ges/00015g.gif

I buy many balloons! I am blowing this in my car. Some guy on bike watching me hahaha. I love this sounds.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Katya With Helium Pigtails Sit Popping Balloons - Balloon Fetish Clip - Looner Girl Sitpop Balloons

Katya with helium balloon hearts on pigtails plays with them and pops by sit.

img: https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...318-03-gif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Sister Pops Your Balloons

Ew, have you really been playing with BALLOONS again?! Look at them all! They are all over the floor! You are such a weirdo. You know what? Vera's going to pop all your dumb balloons, and you are going to sit there and watch! She squeezes some between her thighs, sit to pop, and nail pop every last one of the balloons, then she holds up what's left of the shreds.

img: https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...59a74a7b18.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Kylie's Balloon Revenge

I stop by my ex-boyfriend's house to pick up my things since he just broke up with me.

I walk up the stairs, and ring the door bell. Nobody answers the door... so I decide to sneak in to pick up my stuff real quick. I take off my shoes and walk down the hallway. When I get to the living room, I notice a huge rainbow colored cluster of balloons on the couch and I am not happy about it!

img: https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonRevenge.gif

I stop by my ex-boyfriend's house to pick up my things since he just broke up with me.I walk up the stairs, and ring the door bell. Nobody answers the door... so I decide to sneak in to pick up my stuff real quick. I take off my shoes and walk down the hallway. When I get to the living room, I notice a huge rainbow colored cluster of balloons on the couch and I am not happy about it!He really has some nerve... breaking up with me... and then trying to throw a party the next f#ck!ng day! Well, it looks like I'm going to have to teach him a lesson. Don't f#ck with me! POP! POP! POP! This will show him!I have a blast destroying his balloons. I get down to about 5 balloons left then ask myself if I should leave him a couple balloons. "Nah, I think I will pop them all. It's much more fun! He doesn't actually deserve balloons! I hope you have a wonderful party without me... and I hope you have a blast cleaning up all of this mess..."You might also like:A Cluster Of BalloonsKylie Takes Care of the Party BalloonsRed White and Blue ClusterPurple Metallic Balloon ClusterA Cluster Of FunAfter The PartyRainbow Balloon Cluster

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Lydia Vs Shirley

Lydia Lamb squeezes, wrestles, and sits on a big orange balloon (named "shirley) until it explodes beneath her!

img: https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...avsshirley.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Sinti blow to pop yellow balloon

Sinti in short black dress blow to pop yellow balloon

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_17831884.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Amy two first BTP

The new model Amy made the first BTP two big balloons, standing in the corridor.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...irst%20BTP.gif

The new model Amy made the first BTP two big balloons, standing in the corridor.1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Daisha bites balloons and btp Bossdoll

Today we present a another clip with purplehaired Daizha Morgann. In the 1st part she bites many small long balloons and waterbombs with her teeth. In the 2nd part Daisha blows up one of these rare Bossdolls until it pops. This thing gets really big before it explodes.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...20Bossdoll.gif

Heute kommt ein weiterer Clip mit der lilahaarigen Daizha Morgann. Im 1. Teil zerbeisst sie viele kleine lange Ballons und Wasserbomben mit ihren Zaehnen.  Im 2. Teil blast sie eine dieser seltenen Boss-Puppen auf bis zum Platzen. Das Teil wird supergross bevor es zerfetzt. Today we present a another clip with purplehaired Daizha Morgann. In the 1st part she bites many small long balloons and waterbombs with her teeth. In the 2nd part Daisha blows up one of these rare Bossdolls until it pops. This thing gets really big before it explodes. 

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Selena and huge clear BTP

Selena made BTP a huge transparent balloon, with inscriptions "happy birthday". The balloon was very durable, and it seemed that it would never burst.

img-https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/Selena%20and%20huge%20clear%20BTP1.gif

Selena made BTP a huge transparent balloon, with inscriptions "happy birthday". The balloon was very durable, and it seemed that it would never burst.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Balloon Popping Therapy - Ela Darling

Ela Darling is a little scared of balloons popping but thinks immersion therapy will help her get over her fear. She stretches the balloons but is not sure if that helps. Her tongue darts for a taste because that has always been a part of her avoidance.Those pretty cheeks puff out like a chipmunk as she wraps her lips around the head and blows. She talks candidly about blowing balloons. It is a little challenging to tie it, but she is determined. One down and on to a bright yellow victim. Unfortunately it has a hole so she says good riddance and grabs another one.

img-https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/80597/clip_images/BalloonPoppingTherapy.gif

Ela Darling is a little scared of balloons popping but thinks immersion therapy will help her get over her fear. She stretches the balloons but is not sure if that helps. Her tongue darts for a taste because that has always been a part of her avoidance.Those pretty cheeks puff out like a chipmunk as she wraps her lips around the head and blows. She talks candidly about blowing balloons. It is a little challenging to tie it, but she is determined. One down and on to a bright yellow victim. Unfortunately it has a hole so she says good riddance and grabs another one. It goes a bit better with the rest of them and she manages to blow them really large. Her fingers squeak on the rubber and she arranges them in order of size. She winces with nervousness as her hands and nails squeeze and dig into its flesh. When that does not work, she uses her high heel. This works perfectly and she shrieks in terror as it pops into little pieces. She sits on one and again is surprised.If only she can get through popping one without screaming!

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Sinti blow and nail pop green zepellin

Sinti in black pantyhose blow and nail pop green zepellin

img-https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/75363/clip_images/generated_17840210.gif

Comment

Working...