X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Lizas Balloon Bondage

Liza found a Net and inside is a inflated clear Balloon...she dont waste Time for thinking, what she can do with this Bondage Balloon...she start to ride this new Combo...enjoy !!!

Liza found a Net and inside is a inflated clear Balloon...she dont waste Time for thinking, what she can do with this Bondage Balloon...she start to ride this new Combo...enjoy !!!Liza fand ein Netz und drinnen ist ein aufgeblasener klarer Luftballon...sie verschwendet keine Zeit um nachzudenken, was sie damit machen koennte...sie reitet gleich drauf los auf ihrem neuen Combi Balloon...schau ihr zu !!!

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Elisa B2P Perfect blue

Elisa and I are Having a perfect and funny blow to pop session when I give to her One of my pre inflated Tufftex 17", This monster have been inflated almost 3 times by myself and always get a wonderful neck but now is time to her final test! I'ts Blow To Pop Time!
      My perfect blue balloon become soo huge and to see Elisa blowing it to pop just made it even more amazing! enjoy it

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Elisa and I are Having a perfect and funny blow to pop session when I give to her One of my pre inflated Tufftex 17", This monster have been inflated almost 3 times by myself and always get a wonderful neck but now is time to her final test! I'ts Blow To Pop Time! My perfect blue balloon become soo huge and to see Elisa blowing it to pop just made it even more amazing! enjoy it
      Last edited by ivyy; 06-04-2017, 14:03.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Eden B2P two 10" balloons Outdoor

We are having a really funny blow to pop session on this hot sunny day, and looking to Eden was just a true vision from paradise, the sun start to burn our body but we are blow toaddicted so lets see one more sexy video with two 10" getting popped by her great blow to pop skills. enjoy !!!

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** We are having a really funny blow to pop session on this hot sunny day, and looking to Eden was just a true vision from paradise, the sun start to burn our body but we are blow to addicted so lets see one more sexy video with two 10" getting popped by her great blow to pop skills. enjoy !!!

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Popping My Fun - Andrea Rosu & Luna Lain

Luna Lain is playing with balloons and makes the squeaky noises that only latex can make. Her mother, Andrea Rosu, is annoyed because Luna never cleans up the mess and is in her eye rolling phase. Since Luna does not like being nagged, she gets more balloons and blows them nice and big. A nice pile surrounds her and she throws them up in the air.

Luna Lain is playing with balloons and makes the squeaky noises that only latex can make. Her step-mother, Andrea Rosu, is annoyed because Luna never cleans up the mess and is in her eye rolling phase. Since Luna does not like being nagged, she gets more balloons and blows them nice and big. A nice pile surrounds her and she throws them up in the air. Hours pass before she realizes and her step-mother comes home. Since Luna did not follow directions, Andrea is going to punish her by popping all of her balloons. It is heartbreaking because she loves rubbing on them but does not like it when they pop. Luna tries to save them, but Andrea does not listen to her pleading. There is an assortment of shark objects in the room and one by one they bust. After all are popped, Andrea leaves her insolent step-daughter to clean up the mess!

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Ginas sit pop & bounce Mix

Gina share over 8 Minutes with us sit pops, ride, lay, squezze and bounce on Balloons...but she is very curious about all the different kinds of Balloons...she wanna try all together !!! Enjoy her 3rd Clip full with nice Looner Moments and a lot of Balloon Voices and her smiles...from ride, bounce and sit pops is all, what you like to see...she joy a real WOOOW Feeling.............

Gina share over 8 Minutes with us sit pops, ride, lay, squezze and bounce on Balloons...but she is very curious about all the different kinds of Balloons...she wanna try all together !!! Enjoy her 3rd Clip full with nice Looner Moments and a lot of Balloon Voices and her smiles...from ride, bounce and sit pops is all, what you like to see...she joy a real WOOOW Feeling...Gina teilt ueber 8 Minuten mit uns ihre sit pops, sie reitet, liegt auf ihnen, schmust und knuddelt und tobt mit den Ballons...und sie ist sehr neugierig ueber all verschiedenen Lufties...sie wuerde am liebsten mit allen gleichzeitig spielen !!! Schau dir ihren dritten Clip an und geniesse jede Menge Loonerfeeling und schoenen Geraeusche der Lufties von Haut und Latex...und erfreue dich ueber ihr sinnliches laecheln...es ist wirklich dabei, von reiten ueber toben und platzen...sie erlebt wirklich das WOOOW Gefuehl...

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Stubborn Balloons - Angel Lee

Angel Lee looks so pretty in her cute little maid uniform, but she is not looking forward to the task of cleaning up the balloons around the house. Since they take up so much space in the trash, she has to make them pop. It proves to be more challenging than expected, as they are under inflated. She prefers to squeeze them hard against her belly and squash them till they explode in tiny pieces. When they are too hard to pop by standing up, she lies down and adds her arms and hands to her abdominal technique.

Angel Lee looks so pretty in her cute little maid uniform, but she is not looking forward to the task of cleaning up the balloons around the house. Since they take up so much space in the trash, she has to make them pop. It proves to be more challenging than expected, as they are under inflated. She prefers to squeeze them hard against her belly and squash them till they explode in tiny pieces. When they are too hard to pop by standing up, she lies down and adds her arms and hands to her abdominal technique. Angel will be glad when she can find a better job!

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Two transparent BTP.

Diana made two loud BTP two transparent balloons.

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Barefoot loud pop in the kitchen

Housewife came in to the kitchen and saw that many balloons different sizes were scattered on the floor. The housewife barefoot began to burst all balloons. The balloons exploded loudly, sticking to her bare fingers and heels.

Housewife came in to the kitchen and saw that many  balloons different sizes were scattered on the floor. The housewife barefoot began to burst all balloons. The balloons exploded loudly, sticking to her bare fingers and heels. Running time 4:35.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

A Yellow Balloon for a Good Boy

This time you(the camera POV at a slightly lowered angle to imply shortness) are a boy who has wandered into my dressing room as I am changing. "Hey little boy, what are you doing in here? How about I blow you up a nice balloon to play with so you'll leave me alone?"

This is a custom order video. No names are used so everyone can join the fantasy. To commission your own custom clip, use the contact info on my studio homepage. The Order: This time you(the camera POV at a slightly lowered angle to imply shortness) are a boy who has wandered into my dressing room as I am changing. "Hey, what are you doing in here? How about I blow you up a nice balloon to play with so you'll leave me alone?"I start blowing up the balloon widening my eyes a few times in a teasing way as I'm blowing it up (as if to imply "oh look how big it's getting")I tie it off and start casually punching the balloon towards you(the POV camera) and say a few things like "you want your balloon?" in a sort of condescending way "you like your balloon?" "you wanna play with it etc.?" and then gently toss it at you saying something like: "here you go, go play." With you distracted, I get back to undressing. *Contains topless nudity.

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Make Them Suffer - Angel Lee

Angel Lee has a pile of 12 inch balloons and wants to make them suffer. She presses the balloon close to her body and deflates it by releasing the air from the neck. A squeaky noise emits and she loves to hear the howls and roar of the rubber deflating against her strong hands. They really need to suffer and she leans over the armrest to put more pressure on them. When she goes to the floor, Angel leverages her body against the helpless balloons and laughs as they squeak and squeal in their demise.

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email at the address above! Angel Lee has a pile of 12 inch balloons and wants to make them suffer. She presses the balloon close to her body and deflates it by releasing the air from the neck. A squeaky noise emits and she loves to hear the howls and roar of the rubber deflating against her strong hands. They really need to suffer and she leans over the armrest to put more pressure on them. When she goes to the floor, Angel leverages her body against the helpless balloons and laughs as they squeak and squeal in their demise.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

First Ride on big Balloons

Dalia and Amy blow up MegaLoons...GL700, GL800 and 450 C&F...very scare and careful is Amy...but she try to lay an the GL700 first !!! Listen her Leatherpants and the Balloon Skin...have nice Sound !!! Looner will love it......

Dalia and Amy blow up MegaLoons...GL700, GL800 and 450 C&F...very scare and careful is Amy...but she try to lay an the GL700 first !!! Listen her Leatherpants and the Balloon Skin...have nice Sound !!! Looner will love it :-)Dalia und Amy blasen nun Riesenballoons auf, unter anderem GL700, GL800 ujnd C&F 450er....sehr aengstlich und vorsichtig startet Amy einen ersten Proberitt...ein GL ist eben schon sehr gross !!! Erlebe schoene Geraeusche, welche durch Amys Lederhosen und der Latexhaut entstehen...Looner moegen dass...ich auch :-)

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Balloon Domme - Luna Lain

I see you are back again for what scares you most, but I am not sure if it is me or what I do to these balloons. You are sitting with dread and anticipation for when they will pop. That sound of rubbing rubber makes you sit on edge. These long talons dig in and I squeeze them close to my body kneading them with my arms. Perhaps these boots can crush down on them. Let's take it out of its misery and pop them!

Featuring Luna Lain! I see you are back again for what scares you most, but I am not sure if it is me or what I do to these balloons. You are sitting with dread and anticipation for when they will pop. That sound of rubbing rubber makes you sit on edge. These long talons dig in and I squeeze them close to my body kneading them with my arms. Perhaps these boots can crush down on them. Let's take it out of its misery and pop them!

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Companion Ring

For this session, Celestine has to pull off some minor acrobatics, as she's got a big swimming ring around her waist and her task is to sitpop 24''s and 16''s! She struggles quite a bit with the yellow Qualatex, the balloon being strong as expected, but after some fiddling, rubbing and trying to find the perfect position on the small lounge couch she finally manages to bounce on it hard enough for a pop. Well done! Then she moves to smaller balloons. Some pop right as she sits down on them, others manage to survive for a few seconds before turning into shreds. Finally, Celestine comes up with the idea to use her ring as a 'seat' to make popping a bit easier. She lodges an orange loon right in the middle and lowers her weight onto it. We're greeted by a sight of a huge neck before the balloon pops and Celestine lands safely onto soft vinyl. Success! She then proceeds to do the same with more toys, including an absolutely stellar looking crystal TufTex. Her last victim is a pastel blue TT24'', stretched by Selenite previously. It's so resilient that out pink-clad maid has to deep dig into its surface with her nails to finish it off; again, falling into her swimring's sweet embrace. Too bad it gets popped in 'Rip and Tear'! it was such a helpful toy...

For this session, Celestine has to pull off some funny acrobatics, as she's got a big swimming ring around her waist and her task is to sitpop 24''s and 16''s! She struggles quite a bit with the yellow Qualatex, the balloon being strong as expected, but after some fiddling, rubbing and trying to find the perfect position on the small lounge couch she finally manages to bounce on it hard enough for a pop. Well done! Then she moves to smaller balloons. Some pop right as she sits down on them, others manage to survive for a few seconds before turning into shreds. Finally, Celestine comes up with the idea to use her ring as a 'seat' to make popping a bit easier. She lodges an orange loon right in the middle and lowers her weight onto it. We're greeted by a sight of a huge neck before the balloon pops and Celestine lands safely onto soft vinyl. Success! She then proceeds to do the same with more toys, including an absolutely stellar looking crystal TufTex. Her last victim is a pastel blue TT24'', stretched by Selenite previously. It's so resilient that out pink-clad maid has to deep dig into its surface with her nails to finish it off; again, falling into her swimring's sweet embrace. Too bad it gets popped in 'Rip and Tear'! It was such a helpful toy...

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Paola B2P U16" and Heart Shaped balloon

Our Lovely Paola is one of the most amazing girls that we ever recorded, she Really enjoy what to do and have fun!, this time we have blow a lot of small balloons to fill our room and asked her to blow this pretty Unique 16" to pop, and she did with all her grace Even my white heart shaped balloon cant survive to her b2p hungry .... Enjoy this sexy video.

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Our Lovely Paola is one of the most amazing girls that we ever recorded, she Really enjoy what to do and have fun!, this time we have blow a lot of small balloons to fill our room and asked her to blow this pretty Unique 16" to pop, and she did with all her grace Even my white heart shaped balloon cant survive to her b2p hungry .... Enjoy this sexy video.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Natasha and Ravyn's Bubblegum and Spit Balloon Contest

Natasha and I blow bubbles with our bubblegum and spit in our balloons as we blow them up. We want to see who can get the biggest neck on their spit balloon before it pops. The loser gets their balloon nail popped by the winner. Who do you think wins?

Natasha and I blow bubbles with our bubblegum and spit in our balloons as we blow them up.  We want to see who can get the biggest neck on their spit balloon before it pops.  The loser gets their balloon nail popped by the winner.  Who do you think wins?

Comment

Working...