X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Looner Heaven - Dina

Dina, hot model girl who is often visible on title pages of fashion magazines is here for you and blowing giant balloon! Enjoy! If you want this clip in 4K quality, please click here.

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

The Hotel Date: Balloon Races

Enjoy Anna and Sarah having two blow to pop races on the bed in high-heels . They contest beautiful 16 inch Qualatex big stars and Tuftex 17 inch Loonerworld printed. You can see sit on and nailpop some loons and the cuties touch and kiss each other

Time for a private night with Anna and Sarah in Cologne, Germany...A wonderful hotel-room in the city center with lots of balloons and the addiction to blow to pop...Those are the the ingredients for this clip.Enjoy Anna and Sarah having two blow to pop races on the bed in high-heels :). They contest beautiful 16 inch Qualatex big stars and Tuftex 17 inch Loonerworld printed. You can see sit on and nailpop some loons and the cuties touch and kiss each other...just wonderful :) Excellent quality, filmed with tripod and external mic. 4K-Quality!

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Bruninha B2p Q16" heart printed outdoor

I was looking one old backup when I find this incredible video. I have ask my dear friend Bruninha to take a walk with me and blow to pop some balloons, we find this incredible wall and we just cant resist to do this amazing b2p. She was one of the greatest blow tothat we have and I'm sure that you will love this video. Have fun!

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** I was looking one old backup when I find this incredible video. I have ask my dear friend Bruninha to take a walk with me and blow to pop some balloons, we find this incredible wall and we just cant resist to do this amazing b2p. She was one of the greatest blow to that we have and I'm sure that you will love this video. Have fun!

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Pop Balloons With Me

Do you want to pop some balloons with me? I stomp pop a balloon.

I ask you to grab some balloons, and start popping them with me! I pop a couple balloons, then ask you to grab a balloon, and sit pop it with me! "Come on, it will be fun!" I laugh as the balloon pops.

Do you want to pop some balloons with me? I stomp pop a balloon. I ask you to grab some balloons, and start popping them with me! I pop a couple balloons, then ask you to grab a balloon, and sit pop it with me! "Come on, it will be fun!" I laugh as the balloon pops.Now try to nail pop a balloon. Telling you to squeeze your fingers into the balloon, and use your nails until it bursts.We have a blast popping all of these balloons together!Many different popping methods! Including nail pop, sit pop (forward and backwards), double pop, stomp pop, rubbing between legs then nail pop, heel popping against sofa, and quickly popping one after another.35 Balloons!Available in the Following Formats:MP4: 1080p HD 854x480 SD WMV: 720p HD 854x480 SD

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

blow balloon and pop it

blow balloon and pop it. I not did it for a while! Itmade me scary!)

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Pink BTP and nails pop

Diana sits on the floor, around her a lot of balloons are scattered. She inflates a big pink balloon and makes loud BTP. Then she instantly with fingers to burst all the balloons scattered on the floor.

Diana sits on the floor, around her a lot of balloons are scattered. She inflates a big pink balloon and makes loud BTP. Then she instantly with fingers to burst all the balloons scattered on the floor.128:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Debbie's One Armed Balloon Inflation

With only one good arm, Debby inflates and ties a 17 inch balloon

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Gina vs GL800

See Gina and her black GL800...she need inflate it and see all her Bodywork to fill this big Guy...she use her Knees and her Hands...she never see a Balloon like this, the mega Size and funny Body with Link...she wanna inflate the little Link, too !!! Mega nice Loonerclip with bigger and more bigger Eyes by more bigger and bigger GL800 Loon

See Gina and her black GL800...she need inflate it and see all her Bodywork to fill this big Guy...she use her Knees and her Hands...she never see a Balloon like this, the mega Size and funny Body with Link...she wanna inflate the little Link, too !!! Mega nice Loonerclip with bigger and more bigger Eyes by more bigger and bigger GL800 Loon...Siehe Gina und ihren schwarzen GL800...sie blaest ihn mit all ihrem Koerpereinsatz auf...Knie und Haende haben zutun, um diesem Ballon seine vollendende Form zugeben...niemals zuvor hat sie so einen Luftballon gesehen...somit ist auch ein wenig verstaendlich, dass sie den Link ebenfals aufblasen moechte !!! Ein wirklich rundum gelungener LoonerClip mit zunehmeden groesser werdenen Augen...Gina ist wirklich spra...

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

MiraPlayPop

Mira is hot playing with balloon around neck till pop!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Sternchen Masspop

Today we have a new one from our popular masspop-clips. Sternchen has the studio full of balloons. She squeezes one after the other between her arms and body or digs in her nails into these poor balloons. Later on she uses also a highheel to pop the balloons. Sternchen attacks the balloons so wonderful brutally and cruelly. But at the end of this part 1 there are a lot of balloons left for part 2.

Heute kommt ein weiterer unserer beliebten Masspop-Clips. Sternchen hat das Studio voller Luftballons. Sie zerquetscht einen nach dem anderen zwischen ihren Armen und ihrem Körper oder krallt ihre Fingernaegel in armen Ballons. Spaeter setzt sie auch noch einen Highheel ein, um Ballons damit zu zerplatzen. Sternchen geht richtig so richtig schoen brutal und grausam mit den Ballons um. Am Ende dieses Teils 01 bleiben aber noch viele Ballons fuer einen 2. Teil uebrig. Today we have a new one from our popular masspop-clips. Sternchen has the studio full of balloons. She squeezes one after the other between her arms and body  or digs in her nails into these poor balloons. Later on she uses also a highheel to pop the balloons. Sternchen attacks the balloons so wonderful brutally and cruelly. But at the end of this part 1 there are a lot of balloons left for part 2.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Angel Lee's Balloon Fun

Angel has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard.

Angel Lee has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard. Now it is time to use her pointy high heel pumps to pop them and that is very easy! She wants a challenge and uses her short but groomed nails to try to break them. The black ones are so hard to break for some reason and it is fun to watch her try!

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Sit down and enjoy Kanaya

Kanayas first Air Feeling on Balloons...sit , relaxe and roll over...the young Balinese Girl enjoy her Balloons with cute Moves and Bounce Attacs...fly and balance Scenes to very nice roll and fall down Slides...for Kanaza an new Situation, but she like the new AirFeeling!!! And the yellow GL700 is taller as herself !!! Also is for Kanaya her first Inflation of a big GL700 Balloon...and first Time, too !!! We dont use the safety Airmatress!!! For more harder Rides and Bounces...ENJOY..

Kanayas first Air Feeling on Balloons...sit, relaxe and roll over...the young Taiwan Girl enjoy her Balloons with cute Moves and Bounce Attacs...fly and balance Scenes to very nice roll and fall down Slides...for Kanaza an new Situation, but she like the new AirFeeling!!! And the yellow GL700 is taller as herself !!! Also is for Kanaya her first Inflation of a big GL700 Balloon...and first Time, too !!! We dont use the safety Airmatress!!! For more harder Rides and Bounces...ENJOYKanayas erste Erfahrungen on Air auf einem Riesenballon...sitzen, relaxen und harte Bounce Attacken, kein Problem fuer meine neue Taiwanesin !!! Es ist ein ihr voellig neues Gefuehl und sie mag diese Art von Leidenschaft...auf Ballons zu sitzen ist echt geil, wie sie selbst gesagt hat !!! Und der gelbe GL700 ist um einiges groesser als sie selbst...auch ist es ihr erster Riesenballon und GL700, den sie aufblaest !!! Wir benutzen in diesem Clip erstmals KEINE Luftmatratze als sichere Unterlage...fuer ein noch haerteres Reit und Huepfvergnuegen !!! Erlebe Kanaya neu... 

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Amanda loud yellow

Amanda makes loud BTP big yellow balloon.The transparent yellow balloon was very soft and it was easy to inflate it. And then balloon loud pop, sprinkling on Amanda yellow shreds.

Amanda makes loud BTP big yellow balloon.The transparent yellow balloon was very soft and it was easy to inflate it.  And then balloon loud pop, sprinkling on Amanda yellow shreds.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Balloon Play And Pop - Luna Lain

Luna Lain blows up balloons so they are a little under inflated. She wants them nice and squishy. Her cheeks blow out like chipmunks and she looks so cute! Their petite size makes them extra hard to pop but she used her bright red nails to dig in. Since they are smaller than normal, they contort into some very cool shapes. It feels so good having her nails graze against the latex and make that squeaky sound.

Luna Lain blows up balloons so they are a little under inflated. She wants them nice and squishy. Her cheeks blow out like chipmunks and she looks so cute! Their petite size makes them extra hard to pop but she used her bright red nails to dig in. Since they are smaller than normal, they contort into some very cool shapes. It feels so good having her nails graze against the latex and make that squeaky sound.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Balloon Crush on the Street

This is a gorgeous barefoot balloon squish clip! We approached four women in a park and asked them if they'd like to pop a few balloon with their bare feet. They started stepping onto the balloons and we're amused how sturdy they were --- they were extremely difficult to pop and they had to stand on them with multiple feet to finally make them burst. Then suddenly a fifth women comes over (a friend of them), takes off her shoes & socks and joins them. At this point five women are standing on a balloon with their naked feet before it finally pops. Altogether five balloons are destroyed this way.

This is a gorgeous barefoot balloon squish clip! We approached four women in a park and asked them if they'd like to pop a few balloon with their bare feet. They started stepping onto the balloons and were amused how sturdy they were --- the balloons were extremely difficult to pop and the girls had to stand on them with multiple feet to finally make them burst. Then suddenly a fifth women comes over (a friend of them), takes off her shoes & socks and joins them. At this point five women are standing on a balloon with their naked feet before it finally pops. Altogether five balloons are destroyed this way. NOTE: The audio has been removed. The clip is 1280x720 and 3:17 minutes long.

Comment

Working...