X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Jay Jay Clean up

Jay Jay is wearing her black suspenders-dress and her sting-bra. The bed is decorated with a lot of BelBal 14“. At the beginning Jay Jay steps on one of the balloons, after this she takes her highheels and destroys other BelBals. Also with her fingernails she pops some. Because of the tight latex-dress one can see Jay Jay´s hot body, especially when she steps on the balloons with a lot of power. Jay Jay explodes all the balloons in this clip and also the last one says goodbye when she digs in her fingernails. Filmed in 2 perspectives.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/jj%20bb%20massp%20gif.gif

Jay Jay traegt in diesem Clip wieder ihren Stachel BH und ihr schwarzes Latex Strapskleid. Das Bett ist rundum mit sehr vielen Belbal 14" Ballon dekoriert. Zu Beginn zertritt Jay Jay einen der Ballons, danach greift sie sich ihre High Heels und zerfetzt damit weitere Belbals. Auch mit ihren Fingernaegeln bringt sie einige zum Zerplatzen. Durch das recht kurze Latexkleid kann man sehr schon Jay Jays heissen Koerper sehen, vor allem wenn sie mit voller Wucht auf Ballons tritt. Jay Jay zerfetzt in dem Clip alle Belbal 14" Ballons und auch der letzte verabschiedet sich mit lautem Knall waehrend sich ihre Fingernaegel in ihn bohren.  Gefilmt in 2. PerspektivenJay Jay is wearing her black suspenders-dress and her sting-bra. The bed is decorated with a lot of BelBal 14“. At the beginning Jay Jay steps on one of the balloons, after this she takes her highheels and destroys other BelBals. Also with her fingernails she pops some. Because of the tight latex-dress one can see Jay Jay´s hot body, especially when she steps on the balloons with a lot of power. Jay Jay explodes all the balloons in this clip and also the last one says goodbye when she digs in her fingernails. Filmed in 2 perspectives.  

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Big blue worker

Skylar has a big beautifl blue worker to play with today. She has never played with a worker before but she eagerly gets to inflating him with her hot steamy breath. She inflates the whole thing with her awesome lung power and gets busy playing with it. She waste no time bouncing, riding, folding and grinding on this big monster. She really just cant get enough of this balloon. You will no doubt love this clip as much as Skylar loved this balloon!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/77739/clip_images/bigblueworker.gif

Skylar has a big beautifl blue worker to play with today. She has never played with a worker before but she eagerly gets to inflating him with her hot steamy breath. She inflates the whole thing with her awesome lung power and gets busy playing with it. She waste no time bouncing, riding, folding and grinding on this big monster. She really just cant get enough of this balloon. You will no doubt love this clip as much as Skylar loved this balloon!

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Diana white BTP

Diana inflates the big white balloon up to the limit.
        The balloon gets bigger, and its neck is longer. When the balloon is inflated to the maximum, happening deafening BTP.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/diana%20white%20btp.gif

Diana inflates the big white balloon up to the limit.The balloon gets bigger, and its neck is longer. When the balloon is inflated to the maximum, happening deafening BTP.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Yukii playing and nail popping small balloons

Hey guys Today ou dear Yukii is nail popping Some balloons leftover from a photo set. She play a litle but when you see she is digging her nails on Pretty 9" balloons until no one survive! Watch this cute and petite Asian, nail popping balloons by digging her fingernails into the tight balloons.This is Great clip for all nail pop fans. enjoy it

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/yukiiplayingandcleanup.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Hey guys Today ou dear Yukii is nail popping Some balloons leftover from a photo set. She play a litle but when you see she is digging her nails on Pretty 9" balloons until no one survive! Watch this cute and petite Asian, nail popping balloons by digging her fingernails into the tight balloons.This is Great clip for all nail pop fans. enjoy itYou will also enjoy : Paola clean up balloons leftover New years party

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Strip and Pop

I start out riding a balloon while blowing up another one. Once done, I pop it and pull out my boobs. Then, i ride and bounce on the big balloon more while blowing another ballon. I sit pop that one and then lose the top altogether. This repeats itself until I'm finally naked and popping and riding balloons left and right.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/40846/clip_images/generated_17024864.gif

I start out riding a balloon while blowing up another one. Once done, I pop it and pull out my boobs. Then, i ride and bounce on the big balloon more while blowing another ballon. I sit pop that one and then lose the top altogether. This repeats itself until I'm finally naked and popping and riding balloons left and right.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Playing with Balloons

There's one really great thing about being in the fetish world - I get to try all sorts of new things! Granted, I've messed with some balloons before, but this time seemed different - it had been so long, and I've got this seriously crazy long bush! Rubbing the balloon against my wet clit feels so good! You know what would feel even better? POPPING balloons on my pussy!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/71434/clip_images/playing_with_balloons_gif.gif

There's one really great thing about being in the fetish world - I get to try all sorts of new things! Granted, I've messed with some balloons before, but this time seemed different - it had been so long, and I've got this seriously crazy long bush! Rubbing the balloon against my wet clit feels so good! You know what would feel even better? POPPING balloons on my pussy!

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

How to have sex on the balloons

Diana and Karina in the a playful way show how to have sex, using large balloons. They make the movements to and fro while sitting on the balloons.
                One girl from top to other girl. Balloons loud burst, unable to bear of such a load.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/how%20to%20have%20sex%20on%20the%20balloons.gif

Diana and Karina in the a playful way show how to have sex, using large balloons. They make the movements to and fro while sitting on the balloons.One girl from top to other girl. Balloons loud burst, unable to bear of such a load.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Balloon Grind

So today I have 3 balloons, and I am going to blow them all up and pop them one by one! I take My time blowing them up as large as possible, blowing the air in and out. I grind on the first balloon whilst I blow up the other, and then pop them one by one! The final balloon I wanted to pop with My feet, but I have blown it up so big it popped prematurely in my hands! Maybe next time youll get to watch My pretty little feet stomp on some balloons instead

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/60551/clip_images/output_0qwboz.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Ibiza 2016: Anna on the Rocks Compilation

Hello out there. It is so cold outside for weeks now and that is why I decide to publish this special compilation today. You might feel warmer if you enjoy my compilation Anna on the rocks. Come with me to that lonely and beautiful place, a bay named Cala Olivera. There were almost no people on that beach and I climbed over some cliffs to get there were the videos were taken... My fans should know that place already from the clip The Rock published December 28, 2016

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/on%20the%20rocks%20zus.jpg

Hello out there. It is so cold outside for weeks now and that is why I decide to publish this special compilation today. You might feel warmer if you enjoy my compilation Anna on the rocks. Come with me to that lonely and beautiful place, a bay named Cala Olivera. There were almost no people on that beach and I climbed over some cliffs to get there were the videos were taken... My fans should know that place already from the clip The Rock published December 28, 2016The compilation consists of FIVE awesome scenes that have not been published yet. It was so much fun there and the landscape was so nice. I even climbed two times during my Ibiza vacation there. That is why I wear two different Bikinis :)Regarding the best balloons in the world for this NAIL AND BLOW TO POP compilation, I choose of course Unique 16 inch Mellyloon printed in crystal red (NAILPOP), a yellow 17 inch Tuftex Grand Opening (B2P), a gigantic Tuftex 24 inch in black (B2P), 16 inch wild berry (B2P) and last but not least a Unique Mellyloon in crystal purple (B2P) cause those are as you know my most favorite ones.I wish you a lot of fun watching this nearly 20 minutes lasting compilation!!!Kisses Anna  

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Bunch of balloons. Blowing and poping.

I love to play with balloons. I can feel each inch of my body when I am blowing them. And this sound when I am poping them using my heels... You will love this sound. A lot of fun.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/45384/clip_images/output_tofwji.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

First Blow to Pop: Elisa

Hey Guys, Im Happy to introduce our new girl, her name is Elisa. she is one of my hottest friends and now you can see her Popping big balloons for you. for her first b2p i chose this epic blue Tuftex 17" to make it hard and she just nailed it. watch her impressive beautiful ,long hair and strong lungs on this sexy blow to pop video. enjoy.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/elisafirstb2p.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Hey Guys, Im Happy to introduce our new girl, her name is Elisa. she is one of my hottest friends and now you can see her Popping big balloons for you. for her first b2p i chose this epic blue Tuftex 17" to make it hard and she just nailed it. watch her impressive beautiful ,long hair and strong lungs on this sexy blow to pop video. enjoy. You will also enjoy : First Blow to Pop: Yukii" target="_blank">First Blow to Pop: Yukii

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Kylie Pops Your Balloons in a MiniSkirt

You inflated over 50 balloons and filled my livingroom with them since you know how much I love popping balloons.... well, mostly because you enjoy watching me pop your balloons!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/72145/clip_images/kyliepopsyourballoonsinaminiskirt.gif

You inflated over 50 balloons and filled my living room with them since you know how much I love popping balloons.... well, mostly because you enjoy watching me pop your balloons! I pop the balloons with a variety of popping methods such as sit pop, nail pop, tear pop, hug pop, heel pop, reverse sit pop, and by holding 2 balloons and trying to pop them at the same time. I pop some balloons quickly one right after another including popping them up close to you! Other balloons, I take my time with and tease you a little.In the video, I'm wearing a tank top, black high heels, and a short jean skirt. If you're lucky, you just might get a good peek up my skirt at my white panties while I pop the balloons!Available in the Following Formats:MP4: 1080p HD 854x480 SD WMV: 720p HD 854x480 SD

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Stubborn Balloons

Angel looks so pretty in her cute little maid uniform, but she is not looking forward to the task of cleaning up the balloons around the house. Since they take up so much space in the trash, she has to make them pop. It proves to be more challenging than expected, as they are under inflated. She prefers to squeeze them hard against her belly and squash them till they explode in tiny pieces. When they are too hard to pop by standing up, she lies down and adds her arms and hands to her abdominal technique.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82829/clip_images/StubbornBalloons1.gif

Angel Lee looks so pretty in her cute little maid uniform, but she is not looking forward to the task of cleaning up the balloons around the house. Since they take up so much space in the trash, she has to make them pop. It proves to be more challenging than expected, as they are under inflated. She prefers to squeeze them hard against her belly and squash them till they explode in tiny pieces. When they are too hard to pop by standing up, she lies down and adds her arms and hands to her abdominal technique. Angel will be glad when she can find a better job!

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

REA - Balloon Addiction

I love to trample things, to stand on things and to crush things under my feet, you know it already. I guess the most sensitive part of me is my soles and toes. But I have a special love to squeeze ballons under my feet, trample them, pop them up! I have many balloons on the floor and I start to play, I kick and stand on them or just press my foot on them to feel their limit. I sit on the couch and I take balloons in different shapes and I put them one by one under my feet, squeezing them and trying to find how much weight can they take and, of course, they pop up finally One balloon has the shape of a head, other of a dick! Can you imagine YOUR HEAD and YOUR dick under my big, beautiful feet? I play and I I squeeze them a little more, I love the feeling of the rubber and the sounds it makes under my feet!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/80095/clip_images/reaballoonsfeet.gif

I love to trample things, to stand on things and to crush things under my feet, you know it already. I guess the most sensitive part of me is my soles and toes. But I have a special love to squeeze ballons under my feet, trample them, pop them up! I have many balloons on the floor and I start to play, I kick and stand on them or just press my foot on them to feel their limit. I sit on the couch and I take balloons in different shapes and I put them one by one under my feet, squeezing them and trying to find how much weight can they take and, of course, they pop up finally:) One balloon has the shape of a head, other of a dick! Can you imagine YOUR HEAD and YOUR dick under my big, beautiful feet? I play and I I squeeze them a little more, I love the feeling of the rubber and the sounds it makes under my feet!  

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

50 Shades of Pop

This clip shows our Satan's Princess with her sexy grey nails.She has a grey balloon that is blown up and she teases and shows off her hands and sexy fingernails.After some doodling and teasing she tries to pop the balloon.After struggling and giving up she finally has the courage to pop it with her nails.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/53145/clip_images/generated_17123640.gif

Comment

Working...