X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

b2p with slowed pop

I am vaguely terrified of the sound balloons make when they pop. So I work up my courage by inflating the balloon nearly to pop multiple times, but each time sucking the air out before it gets too full. The pop comes as a total surprise; scaring the hell out of me. I included a slowed replay of the pop so you can enjoy each frame of my terrified face.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/81017/clip_images/b2p_with_slowed_pop.gif

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Balloon Therapy

Welcome to your session for balloon therapy. I will help you get over your fear of popping balloons. It may seem unorthodox, but I am going to blow these up and pop them in front of you so that you can hear the big, scary noise and learn to control your phobia. I am not scared, and neither should you.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BalloonTherapy1.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! Welcome to your session for balloon therapy. I will help you get over your fear of popping balloons. It may seem unorthodox, but I am going to blow these up and pop them in front of you so that you can hear the big, scary noise and learn to control your phobia. I am not scared, and neither should you. Watch as I inflate these balloons and get familiar with being around them. It is so easy to put them up to my big lips and blow my cheeks out in order to inflate them. Listen as my fingernails rub the latex and make that ubiquitous squeaky sound. My red fingernails squish the rubber and I am in control. Relax and breathe while I do this. I made them nice and small so you can watch as I wrestle with them in creative positions. This small ball of rubber is not going to be in charge of our emotions. Since we never know what is going to happen when we try to pop the balloons, we have to be ready for the surprise of when they are ready to pop and that is a rather zen concept, don't you think? With a few more sessions you should be completely cured.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Snowmaiden makes two B2P

Christina for the holiday made BTP two big balloons.
        She can do BTP in the any number of balloons. If her falls into the hands a balloon, uninflated, she immediately inflates him and makes BTP.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/snowmaiden%20makes%20two%20b2p.gif

Christina for the holiday made BTP two big balloons. She can do BTP in the any number of balloons. If her falls into the hands a balloon, uninflated, she immediately inflates him and makes BTP. 1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Balloon Popping Therapy

Ela is a little scared of balloons popping but thinks immersion therapy will help her get over her fear. She stretches the balloons but is not sure if that helps. Her tongue darts for a taste because that has always been a part of her avoidance.Those pretty cheeks puff out like a chipmunk as she wraps her lips around the head and blows. She talks candidly about blowing balloons. It is a little challenging to tie it, but she is determined. One down and on to a bright yellow victim. Unfortunately it has a hole so she says good riddance and grabs another one.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/80597/clip_images/BalloonPoppingTherapy.gif

Ela Darling is a little scared of balloons popping but thinks immersion therapy will help her get over her fear. She stretches the balloons but is not sure if that helps. Her tongue darts for a taste because that has always been a part of her avoidance.Those pretty cheeks puff out like a chipmunk as she wraps her lips around the head and blows. She talks candidly about blowing balloons. It is a little challenging to tie it, but she is determined. One down and on to a bright yellow victim. Unfortunately it has a hole so she says good riddance and grabs another one. It goes a bit better with the rest of them and she manages to blow them really large. Her fingers squeak on the rubber and she arranges them in order of size. She winces with nervousness as her hands and nails squeeze and dig into its flesh. When that does not work, she uses her high heel. This works perfectly and she shrieks in terror as it pops into little pieces. She sits on one and again is surprised.If only she can get through popping one without screaming!

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Holiday Cleanup

720p version of 'Holiday Cleanup'. Celestine is set to get her holiday spirit up! For that, she needs a few of her favourite balloons: soft, squishy U16''s and a big, tight Q24'' with star print. Watch her grow more cheery and giggly as she sends her rubber friends flying into shreds!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/92267/clip_images/holiday-cleanup-gif.gif

720p version of 'Holiday Cleanup'. Celestine is set to get her holiday spirit up! For that, she needs a few of her favourite balloons: soft, squishy U16''s and a big, tight Q24'' with star print. Watch her grow more cheery and giggly as she sends her rubber friends flying into shreds!Click here to see what happened to the first Q24'' she tried popping~

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Julie Forced to Pop Balloons-Is Scared

Julie's boyfriend wants her to prove her love for him by popping balloons. He knows she is scared of the popping but insists...she pleads but wants to please him. She has balloons tied all around her and in part 1 she hug pops 2 and blow to pops 2 others.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/juliescared01gif.gif

*Custom Order*  Julie's boyfriend wants her to prove her love for him by popping balloons.  He knows she is scared of the popping but insists...she pleads but wants to please him.  She has balloons tied all around her and in part 1 she hug pops 2 and blow to pops 2 others.  We will post part 2 and then the full video later.  Comments? Custom orders? Emails us: CustomfetishShoots @ Gmail

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

#11DaysOfXmas | | PLAYING WITH BALLOONS

This is the #Day11 of my #11DaysOfXmas, in which you will learn how to celebrate me on Christmas. In this clip I want you to follow the instructions I'm going to tell you; I want you to jerk off your hard cock while I'm blowing the balloon, and to start to jerk off a little bit slower when I let the air putting off the red balloon; it's a funny game, isn't it?

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/100965/clip_images/ballons_day11_preview.gif

This is the #Day11 of my #11DaysOfXmas, in which you will learn how to celebrate me on Christmas. In this clip I want you to follow the instructions I'm going to tell you; I want you to jerk off your hard cock while I'm blowing the balloon, and to start to jerk off a little bit slower when I let the air putting off the red balloon; it's a funny game, isn't it?

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Ibiza 2016: The Rock

Such a beautiful environment: Watch Anna doing an awesome blow to pop sitting on a rock in a little bay of nice Ibiza. She climbed for 20 minutes to find this area for having some balloon fun. There is nobody around at this lonely place, its just a blonde cutie, the sea and a balloon. Anna wears a bikini-suit and enjoys this orange Mellyloon 16 to 18 inch Unique Balloon in the hot sun. The neck gets, depending on the warm sun, really huge and the balloon explodes in so many pieces!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/generated_16961268.gif

Such a beautiful environment: Watch Anna doing an awesome blow to pop sitting on a rock in a little bay of nice Ibiza. She climbed for 20 minutes to find this area for having some balloon fun. There is nobody around at this lonely place, its just a blonde cutie, the sea and a balloon. Anna wears a bikini-suit and enjoys this orange Mellyloon 16 to 18 inch Unique Balloon in the hot sun. The neck gets, depending on the warm sun, really huge and the balloon explodes in so many pieces!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Car Balloon Pop

Kassey Starr is stuck in her car under a mass amount of balloons. The onyl way to exit the car she has to pop her way out.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106962/clip_images/generated_16954822.gif

Kassey Starr is stuck in her car under a mass amount of balloons. The onyl way to exit the car she has to pop her way out. 

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Blowing Up and Popping a HUGE Green Balloon

I have been making a few balloon popping videos lately but I wanted to step it up even more... see, I totally have a fear of popping balloons. I've never in my life popped balloons with my fingers or by blowing them up until they pop. I have always been really scared of popping balloons so it was a HUGE step to start making balloon popping videos! Once I made the first one I really liked it even though it still freaks me out to pop balloons. I had a lot of fun making the balloon videos that I have already made and I've been getting requests to blow up and pop the really big balloons so I finally had to give in and give my fans what they want! I bought a pack of really really big balloons online and couldn't wait until they arrived at my house! When they finally did I immediately filmed a video with one! I blew up a huge green balloon, my very first ever BIG balloon, and I popped it! It took me quite a while to finally blow this huge balloon all the way up and after I did I tied it shut and played with it. I sat on this huge balloon with my full body weight and it didn't pop! I bounced on it and sat on it in a vareity of positions before I popped it. When it came time to pop this monstrous balloon I grabbed a toothpick (because there is NO way that I could be brave enough to pop a balloon this big with my fingers!) and I the balloon and it exploded under me making me crashed to the ground! It was totally fun and it was a huge pop!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/58257/clip_images/biggreenballoonpop_hi.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Julie Forced to Pop Balloons-Is Scared

Julie's boyfriend wants her to prove her love for him by popping balloons. He knows she is scared of the popping but insists...she pleads but wants to please him. Parts 1 and 2 together there is blow tompop, hug to pop and sit to pop. (You will notice 3 helium 16" balloons and that she sit pops 2 of them...1 of them got away from her and floated up to a 14' ceiling.)

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/julieballoonscaredfullgif.gif

*Custom Order*  Julie's boyfriend wants her to prove her love for him by popping balloons.  He knows she is scared of the popping but insists...she pleads but wants to please him.  Parts 1 and 2 together there is blow tompop, hug to pop and sit to pop.  (You will notice 3 helium 16" balloons and that she sit pops 2 of them...1 of them got away from her and floated up to a 14' ceiling.)  

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Biggest Pops: Memorial Day Special

Celebrate Memorial Day with this amazing balloon popping compilation at an even more amazing discounted price! This clip features both sit 2 pop AND fingernail popping starring Nyxon, Roxie Rae, Chrissy Daniels, Lisa Harlotte, Camille Black, Sydney Screams, Sammi Ross & Sophia Stone!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/109582/clip_images/biggestpopsmemorialdayspecialgif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Lena's Purple Crystal

Allow me to introduce my beautifu friend Lena. What better way to break in our new camera than with a blow to pop? Lena lays on the couch and plays with her pretty purple balloon as she blows it up so big it can't hold any more air and bursts.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/86035/clip_images/generated_16970122.gif

Allow me to introduce my beautifu friend Lena.  What better way to break in our new camera than with a blow to pop?  Lena lays on the couch and plays with her pretty purple balloon as she blows it up so big it can't hold any more air and bursts.  

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

tag team

Tequila and Angel are with you tonight, teasing your lap with their goodies. Both girls want your attention so much. Every girl brought a balloon to blow it up for you. Guess who pops first?

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32047/clip_images/745_clubsteffi.gif

and Angel are with you tonight, teasing your lap with their goodies. Both girls want your attention so much. Every girl brought a balloon to blow it up for you. Guess who pops first? 

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Big Blow to Pop

I went to the store and bought these huge 36" ballloons. I decided I should try to pop them by blowing them up and seeing if I could blow them large enough to pop. It takes a hile and it winds me, but eventually this big yellow balloon pops.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/40846/clip_images/generated_16892070.gif

I went to the store and bought these huge 36" ballloons. I decided I should try to pop them by blowing them up and seeing if I could blow them large enough to pop. It takes a hile and it winds me, but eventually this big yellow balloon pops.

Comment

Working...