• Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Thank you

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Quick and fun sitpop.

If inflate a lot of multicolored balloons and throw them on the floor, and the room accidentally came Alice, she is very quick and fun sit and loud pop all balloons.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/quick%20and%20fun%20sitpop1.gif

http://clips4sale.com/studio/64033/16893600/Quick+and+fun+sitpop.+Full+HD

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Mrs. Santa b2p

Mrs. Santa went from north pole directly into your lap, to blow-2-pop this lucky balloon right between your legs

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32047/clip_images/741_clubsteffi_4k.gif

Mrs. Santa went from north pole directly into your lap, to blow-2-pop this lucky balloon right between your legs.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

I Love Blowing Up Emoji Balloons With an Electric Pump!

Oh look! I found these cute little emoji balloons at the online party store, and I want to blow them up and see their faces. This one is a kissy face! Yay! The electric air pump blows these balloons up so quickly. These other balloons are pretty cute, too. They have all sorts of funny facial expressions that you’ll have to watch blown up by an electric air pump in order to appreciate! It’s fun to guess what the emoji is going to look like while it’s being blown up. You’ll enjoy watching as much as I had fun blowing those balloons up!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/90859/clip_images/generated_16891734.gif

Oh look! I found these cute little emoji balloons at the online party store, and I want to blow them up and see their faces. This one is a kissy face! Yay! The electric air pump blows these balloons up so quickly. These other balloons are pretty cute, too. They have all sorts of funny facial expressions that you'll have to watch blown up by an electric air pump in order to appreciate! It's fun to guess what the emoji is going to look like while it's being blown up. You'll enjoy watching as much as I had fun blowing those balloons up!

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Mandy blow to pop misprint 16"

Hey Guys, I have this orange 16" on my personal balloon stash for some time and nothing better to give a ending for this amazing balloon than a great blow to pop to know how big those balloon can reach before it pop, and mandy is the rigth person for this job, She is a fear less blow to and will make this balloon become really giant before pop in a lot of shreds. im sure you will love that video. enjoy it

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/mandyb2pq16mis.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Hey Guys, I have this orange 16" on my personal balloon stash for some time and nothing better to give a ending for this amazing balloon than a great blow to pop to know how big those balloon can reach before it pop, and mandy is the rigth person for this job, She is a fear less blow to and will make this balloon become really giant before pop in a lot of shreds. im sure you will love that video. enjoy itYou will also enjoy: Bruninha Stairway to B2P

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Monique hates balloons part 1

Monique has the studio full of balloons. She is upset about this, because she hates balloons, because they are taking her the whole space away. Therefore she decides, to destroy all of them. She pops one balloon after the other with her sharp fingernails and comments the action the whole time with her funny accent. After a certain time she is feeling already a little bit more comfortable. But she still needs more space and continues her destroying-work, until there are only a few balloons left at the end.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/monique%20masspop%2001.gif

Monique hat das Studio voller Luftballons. Sie aergert sich darueber, weil sie Luftballons hasst, weil sie ihr den ganzen Platz wegnehmen. Daher beschliesst sie, alle kaputt zu machen. Einen nach dem anderen zerstoert sie mit ihren scharfen Fingernaegeln und kommentiert das Geschehen ganze Zeit in ihrem lustigen Akzent. Nach Zeit fuehlt sie sich schon wohler. Aber sie braucht noch mehr Platz und setzt daher ihr Zerstoerungswerk weiter fort, bis am Schluss nur noch wenige Ballons uebrig sind. Mit denen geht es dann im 2. Teil weiter. Fassung mit englischen Untertiteln. Monique has the studio full of balloons. She is upset about this, because she hates balloons, because they are taking her the whole space away. Therefore she decides, to destroy all of them. She pops one balloon after the other with her sharp fingernails and comments the action the whole time with her funny accent. After a certain time she is feeling already a little bit more comfortable. But she still needs more space and continues her destroying-work, until there are only a few balloons left at the end. About these Monique cares in the 2nd part. Version with English subtitles.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Big Balloons

Hi honey! I guess you did not remember our plans for tonight? We have a bunch of friends coming over and I come home and there is a big pile of balloons. I am so tired of seeing all this rubber all over the house and tired of your obsession.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BigBalloons1.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

SCARLET HART BECOMES A HUMAN BALLOON

SCARLET HART loves BALLOONS and she has already blown up a bunch sitting on her couch with them in her dress. SCARLET starts to blow up more BALLOONS, she wants to fill the room and one by one she INFLATES her fun BALLOONS. SCARLET has an idea that maybe she can become a BALLOON too, as she fills another one with her air. SCARLET inhales her air back from the INFLATED BALLOON and her CHEEKS PUFF, as SCARLET INHALES more air she can feel herself getting bigger and rounder and uses the FOOT PUMP to INFLATE herself more. SCARLET pops out of her dress and is left sitting in her BIKINI on the couch with an INFLATED BODY just like a BALLOON as she makes herself bigger and bigger. Watch SCARLET HART have LOONER fun becoming a HUMAN BALLOON.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/45090/clip_images/scarlet%20hart%20becomes%20a%20human%20balloon%20g if.gif

SCARLET HART loves BALLOONS and she has already blown up a bunch sitting on her couch with them in her dress. SCARLET starts to blow up more BALLOONS, she wants to fill the room and one by one she INFLATES her fun BALLOONS. SCARLET has an idea that maybe she can become a BALLOON too, as she fills another one with her air. SCARLET inhales her air back from the INFLATED BALLOON and her CHEEKS PUFF, as SCARLET INHALES more air she can feel herself getting bigger and rounder and uses the FOOT PUMP to INFLATE herself more. SCARLET pops out of her dress and is left sitting in her BIKINI on the couch with an INFLATED BODY just like a BALLOON as she makes herself bigger and bigger. Watch SCARLET HART have LOONER fun becoming a HUMAN BALLOON.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Balloon Ride Kobe Lee

We wanted to see Kobe ride and pop balloons, she is so much fun and sexy we felt it was a great combination!! We blew some balloons up so they would pop easily and some so they would not, that way she would not know when they would pop and we could see her reaction. It worked!! This is part three of three, in this one she rides and pops balloons and really tries to pop the big balloon, we really like watching her bounce up and down trying to pop it...... Kobe is such a joy to work with!! We love her!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/40846/clip_images/generated_16842770.gif

Part 3 We wanted to see Kobe ride and pop balloons, she is so much fun and sexy we felt it was a great combination!! We blew some balloons up so they would pop easily and some so they would not, that way she would not know when they would pop and we could see her reaction. It worked!! This is part three of three, in this one she rides and pops balloons and really tries to pop the big balloon, we really like watching her bounce up and down trying to pop it...... Kobe is such a joy to work with!! We love her!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Bat Sit Pop Challenge

hey guys i have challenged my beautiful friend Bat to see how fast she could pop 30 balloons, and to pop them only by sit popping them.Some of them pop very easily while others just don't want to pop! But here's the thing, I want to challenge you as well to see if you can beat her score. Are you up for the challenge? You can be a greater sit than her? If not, you can always just have fun watching! enjoy it.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/batsitpopfiesta.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** hey guys i have challenged my beautiful friend Bat to see how fast she could pop 30 balloons, and to pop them only by sit popping them.Some of them pop very easily while others just don't want to pop! But here's the thing, I want to challenge you as well to see if you can beat her score. Are you up for the challenge? You can be a greater sit than her? If not, you can always just have fun watching! enjoy it.You will also enjoy: Nail and sit pop compilation with Eri,kriss and Vic Lysie sit pop small balloons Evely Sit pop your Small balloons Eliara Sexy Ride and Sit Pop Big balloons

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

LOOSEY LU BLOWS UP & POPS BALLOONS

Sexy ASIAN, LOOSEY LU knows how much you love BALLOONS and she does too! LOOSEY loves to BLOW them up and tie them off then POP then. LOOSEY has a pile of BALLOONS to INFLATE with you and she picks the PINK one first as she STRETCHES and INFLATES it with her air. LOOSEY ties it and moves on to the next one. LOONER LOOSEY LU BLOWS up her BALLOONS POPPING them as she goes. LOOSEY BLOWS TO POP and uses her NAILS as she POPS the BALLOONS she is INFLATING, LAUGHING an having LOONER fun in her LINGERIE with you.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/45090/clip_images/loosey%20blow%20and%20pop%20balloons%20gif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Balloons popping in sexy lingerie

Still in my sexy lingerie I pop the balloons I blew in the previous video as I step on them. It’s hard and I’m a little scared. At the end I get mad at the last balloon and I use my high heels to pop it. So much easier.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64639/clip_images/balloons2-gif.gif

Still in my sexy lingerie I pop the balloons I blew in the previous video as I step on them. It's hard and I'm a little scared. At the end I get mad at the last balloon and I use my high heels to pop it. So much easier.Video is HD 1080pVideo contains: BALLOONS, LINGERIE, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Naughty Schoolgirl Danica's Sit2Pop!

Schoolgirl Danica loves Balloons! and she knows you Love watching her POP them with her Ass even more In this clip, she Teases you and talks Sexy as she Rides her Balloons till they POP!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/43027/clip_images/fe-000012%20-%20bl_fs2p%20-%20slut%20sitting%20and%20popping%20-%20danica%20mov.gif

Schoolgirl Danica loves Balloons! and she knows you Love watching her POP them with her Ass even more ;) In this clip, she Teases you and talks Sexy as she Rides her Balloons till they POP! -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Angel's balloon Fun

Angel has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82829/clip_images/AngelsBalloonFun2a.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Wicked mom sit pop.

Alice showed episode of memories, when was in the her 's room many printed, multicolored balloons. At the same time was a mess. Her mother said have to do the cleaning, but Alice ignored. Then the mother got very angry, and pops all the balloons, sitting on them. Alice was very sorry the beautiful balloons.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/wicked%20mom%20sit%20pop.gif

Alice showed episode of memories, when was in the her room many printed, multicolored balloons. At the same time was a mess. Her step-mother said have to do the cleaning, but Alice ignored. Then the step-mother got very angry, and pops all the balloons, sitting on them. Alice was very sorry the beautiful balloons. Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

Working...