X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Blow // Pop

For my first balloon fetish video, I blow up two balloons. The first one I tie off and rub my pussy on, loving the sound and the feeling of the latex balloon against me until it pops! The second one I blow until it pops, surprising me and making me giggle. Good views of my lips and cheeks as I blow them up and sexy anticipation of when they will pop. This video was so much fun to make. tags: balloon, blowing up, eye contact, dirty talk, looner, tattoos, all natural, balloon humping

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20705947.gif

For my first balloon fetish video, I blow up two balloons. The first one I tie off and rub my pussy on, loving the sound and the feeling of the latex balloon against me until it pops! The second one I blow until it pops, surprising me and making me giggle. Good views of my lips and cheeks as I blow them up and sexy anticipation of when they will pop. This video was so much fun to make.  tags: balloon, blowing up, eye contact, dirty talk, looner, tattoos, all natural, balloon humping

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Balloons & PVC in the party pool

The three cute girls will show you how much fun they have with balloons, PVC and water. All dressed in PVC clothes, they sit in their inflatable pool and puff balloons. The pool fills with the colorful balloons, but only that is not enough. The cam-man turns the water hose on and sprinkled the girls. Everyone laugh and squeal. Alice blows a very big blue balloon until he pop. Then the girls fill their PVC pants with water and wiggle with the butts.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...rty%20pool.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

POPPING BALLOONS WITH MY FEET AND BUM!!!

12 Lovely minutes of me popping balloons only with my bum and feet!!!!!!!!! those loser balloons can't take my dirty feet and bum!!! watch me punish them with my naked body!! towards the end im naked!! maybe the balloons took over me????? argh! i thought i was in control but i wasn't the balloons tricked me! arghhhhhhhhh dirty balloons i will pop them all!!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20708131.gif

12 Lovely minutes of me popping balloons only with my bum and feet!!!!!!!!! those loser balloons can't take my dirty feet and bum!!! watch me punish them with my naked body!! towards the end im naked!! maybe the balloons took over me????? argh! i thought i was in control but i wasn't the balloons tricked me! arghhhhhhhhh dirty balloons i will pop them all!! 

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

These Boots are Made for Stomping

I have on my Black Satin Dress with my Black Leather Boots and there are all these Balloons all over the floor. I guess you could say these boots are made for stomping! And I am going to stomp on all these sweet Balloons until they all go POP!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20701099.gif

I have on my Black Satin Dress with my Black Leather Boots and there are all these Balloons all over the floor. I guess you could say these boots are made for stomping! And I am going to stomp on all these sweet Balloons until they all go POP!

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Mean Megan Pops Constance's Balloons

Megan comes home to find you playing with big, tightly inflated 36 inch balloons. Since you didn't finish your homework, she decides to punish you. She says things like "what did I tell you was going to happen to your balloons? That's right, I'm gonna POP every single one of them and make you watch!"

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...meanmegan1.gif

Custom Request:Megan comes home to find you playing with big, tightly inflated 36 inch balloons.  Since you didn't finish your homework, she decides to punish you.  She says things like "what did I tell you was going to happen to your balloons?  That's right, I'm gonna POP every single one of them and make you watch!"   Then she teases and torments you by grabbing the balloons and squeezing and pinching them roughly pretending to pop them but doesn't right away.  I love to hear her say the word "POP" a lot! Then she gets a different sharp object to pop each one...scissors, a pencil, a big safety pin, etc...each time showing you up close what she is going to pop it with.   Then she holds the balloon tightly under one arm and jabs it hard with the sharp object. Megan doesn't have to curse or yell.  I kind of like a passive aggressive scene if that makes any sense.  You can say stuff like,  "please don't pop my balloons" and "no, don't pop it!"  Also, if Megan could speak Spanish a little while she pops a few balloons that would be great also! xoxo Constance & Megan Jones   Customs? EML Here Check out these Balloon Videos:     Balloons to Love                                                   Balloon KOs                                                   Mistys Balloon Orgy

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Natalia Forrest Goes Big On Xmas Balloons

Natalia is by the xmas tree in her festive baby doll and stockings. What she needs now are some party balloons and this year she is going BIG ! She gets her hand pump and inflates a large red latex balloon until it is the size of a space hopper. Wow the fun she can have with this. Rubbing it against her nipples and pussy. Sitting on it to rub her ass too. The feeling of the plastic against her skin drives her crazy. She gets her vibrator in her pussy and pushes the end against the balloon. The sensations push her over the edge to an orgasm.

img -

Natalia is by the xmas tree in her festive baby doll and stockings. What she needs now are some party balloons and this year she is going BIG! She gets her hand pump and inflates a large red latex balloon until it is the size of a space hopper. Wow the fun she can have with this. Rubbing it against her nipples and pussy. Sitting on it to rub her ass too. The feeling of the plastic against her skin drives her crazy. She gets her vibrator in her pussy and pushes the end against the balloon. The sensations push her over the edge to an orgasm.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Shy Beatrice. She remembered her childhood

When Beatrice was a little girl she loved to play with balloons.
                Today she is returning to her childhood! Beatrice alternately blowes several beautiful balloons and fun to play with them. And when she gets hot, she undresses her bra and continues the fun without a bra.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco..._snapshot1.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Looner Heaven - Nikol

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Nikol! She love to blow such big balloon and this violet color is here favourite too. This is NON POP clip.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...0Nikol%20a.gif

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Nikol! She love to blow such big balloon and this violet color is here favourite too. This is NON POP clip.You can download this clip in MOBILE, HD, FullHD or 4K resolution - come back to my store regularly.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Stubborn Balloons - Angel Lee

Angel Lee looks so pretty in her cute little maid uniform, but she is not looking forward to the task of cleaning up the balloons around the house. Since they take up so much space in the trash, she has to make them pop. It proves to be more challenging than expected, as they are under inflated. She prefers to squeeze them hard against her belly and squash them till they explode in tiny pieces. When they are too hard to pop by standing up, she lies down and adds her arms and hands to her abdominal technique.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...rnBalloons.gif

Angel Lee looks so pretty in her cute little maid uniform, but she is not looking forward to the task of cleaning up the balloons around the house. Since they take up so much space in the trash, she has to make them pop. It proves to be more challenging than expected, as they are under inflated. She prefers to squeeze them hard against her belly and squash them till they explode in tiny pieces. When they are too hard to pop by standing up, she lies down and adds her arms and hands to her abdominal technique. Angel will be glad when she can find a better job!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Balloon Therapy - Luna Lain

Welcome to your session for balloon therapy. I will help you get over your fear of popping balloons. It may seem unorthodox, but I am going to blow these up and pop them in front of you so that you can hear the big, scary noise and learn to control your phobia. I am not scared, and neither should you...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...onTherapy1.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! Welcome to your session for balloon therapy. I will help you get over your fear of popping balloons. It may seem unorthodox, but I am going to blow these up and pop them in front of you so that you can hear the big, scary noise and learn to control your phobia. I am not scared, and neither should you. Watch as I inflate these balloons and get familiar with being around them. It is so easy to put them up to my big lips and blow my cheeks out in order to inflate them. Listen as my fingernails rub the latex and make that ubiquitous squeaky sound. My red fingernails squish the rubber and I am in control. Relax and breathe while I do this. I made them nice and small so you can watch as I wrestle with them in creative positions. This small ball of rubber is not going to be in charge of our emotions. Since we never know what is going to happen when we try to pop the balloons, we have to be ready for the surprise of when they are ready to pop and that is a rather zen concept, don't you think? With a few more sessions you should be completely cured.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Balloon Popping Fun With Nikki Brooks & Sydney Logan

Nikki Brooks and Sydney Logan have a hole bunch of balloons to blow up, bounce on, and pop. The girl giggle and flirt as they inflate their big balloons and bounce on them nervously. The girls scream when the balloons pop under their ass or in their faces.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...n%20111218.gif

Nikki Brooks and Sydney Logan have a hole bunch of balloons to blow up, bounce on, and pop. The girl giggle and flirt as they inflate their big balloons and bounce on them nervously. The girls scream when the balloons pop under their ass or in their faces.  (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Nikki or Sydney? Email us today.) 

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Harley Quinn Big Stuffed Balloons Riding

I ride a big stuffed balloon! Includes masturbation with dildo fucking and lots of bouncing! Two other balloons were inflated inside the biggest one, so it is very squeaky.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...rleynonpop.gif

I ride a big stuffed balloon!  Includes masturbation with dildo fucking and lots of bouncing!  Two other balloons were inflated inside the biggest one, so it is very squeaky.(Want to order your own custom video? Email me at my email address at top)@GalasXXX

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Sexy ride on white balloon

Sexy ride on white balloon

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20719807.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Cold Angel Quality Control

The whole room is full of misprints with the imprint : Tested quality. Of course, Cold Angel has to see for himself whether they have been tested properly. So she grabs one balloon after the other and checks if the imprint is ok and if the balloon bursts easily or hard. Of course she also checks whether the bang is present properly when she drills her fingernails deep into it. At the end she blows up a balloon which matches her requirements and may survive.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...skontrolle.gif

Der ganze Raum ist voller Fehldrucke mit dem Aufdruck : Gepruefte Qualitaet. Natuerlich muss sich Cold Angel selbst davon ueberzeugen, ob sie wirklich ordnungsgemaess geprueft wurden. Also schnappt sie sich einen Ballon nach dem anderen und schaut ob der Aufdruck in Ordnung ist und ob der Ballon leicht oder schwer zu zerplatzen geht. Selbstverständlich ueberprueft sie auch, ob der Knall ordentlich vorhanden ist, wenn sie mit ihren Fingernaegeln tief in sie rein bohrt. Am Ende pustet sie noch einen Ballon auf der ihre Anfordernung besteht und ueberleben darf. Gefilmt in 2 4K UHD 2840x2160 Perpektiven The whole room is full of misprints with the imprint : Tested quality. Of course, Cold Angel has to see for himself whether they have been tested properly. So she grabs one balloon after the other and checks if the imprint is ok and if the balloon bursts easily or hard. Of course she also checks whether the bang is present properly when she drills her fingernails deep into it. At the end she blows up a balloon which matches her requirements  and may survive. Filmed in 2 4K UHD 3840x2160 perspectives 

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Big Balloons under winter Boots 4

Lady B crushes many big Ballons with her winter Boots.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oons1218HD.gif

Comment

Working...