X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Inflating with pump you until BIG BANG BOOM

I would like to see You dressed in summer dress or short skirt,suntan sheer pantyhose and black high heels mules (you have used in your clip "Employee with a bad leg on a meeting for work") Using your bellows foot pump( you've used in your video "Inflating 25balloonswith a pump" for inflate(pump)huge/big balloons(like punchball) till can't take any more and explode with a loud bang!!! (Pump to pop)! Fixing the balloons at the pump tube with adhesive tape...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ANG%20BOOM.gif

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

When Will It Pop?

I use a dull wooden incense stick and slowly poke the balloons. I mash down slowly while the camera gets an up close view of my stick poking in to the balloons. Just when you think it's going to pop I let up on the stick and laugh watching you sweat. I begin to poke the balloons again, slowly poking the wooden stick deeper and deeper into the latex until....POP! I find it amusing how scared you are and laugh every time you jump when the balloons burst.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20138767.gif

I've got one large 24 inch balloon, several large 17 inch crystal balloons, and a few smaller balloons.  I want to see how much they can take and how much you can take.  I use a dull wooden incense stick and slowly poke the balloons.  I mash down slowly while the camera gets an up close view of my stick poking in to the balloons.  Just when you think it's going to pop I let up on the stick and laugh watching you sweat.  I begin to poke the balloons again, slowly poking the wooden stick deeper and deeper into the latex until....POP!  I find it amusing how scared you are and laugh every time you jump when the balloons burst. So....can you take it? 

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Heidi Sit Pops 50/12-Inch Close

Heidi is a beginner in balloon fetishes (A Looner Virgin) so Madison is on hand to guide her through the process. We have 50/12 inch balloons ready for her to pop in a variety of positions. Madison instructs her to get some great necks on a bunch. This is the 'tight' shot showing the close up from the side angle. We edited this down to make it most all popping with minimum talking.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oseCam2GIF.gif

Heidi is a beginner in balloon fetishes (A Looner Virgin)  so Madison is on hand to guide her through the process.  We have 50/12 inch balloons ready for her to pop in a variety of positions.  Madison instructs her to get some great necks on a bunch.  This is the 'tight' shot showing the close up from the side angle.  We edited this down to make it most all popping with minimum talking.  

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

I love you 4K

Katy Sky is wearing white skin tight jeans and does sitpops on 6 "I love you" balloons.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Katy Sky is wearing white skin tight jeans and does sitpops on 6 "I love you" balloons. 

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Solara pops Balloons in her Sneakers and Socks

Solara is outdoors in public and pops a bunch of balloons at various places around the city, using only her feet

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...s/spbihsas.jpg

Solara is outdoors in public and pops a bunch of balloons at various places around the city, using only her feet (in two different pairs of sneakers and in white socks). The clip is filmed in 4k (3840x2160 resolution) and has been MP4/.H264 encoded for high quality. Running time is 3:34 minutes.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Ava Inflates Entertainer Balloons

Ava has long wanted to research the inflation requirements for long, skinny entertainer (twister) type balloons, and today she examines a Qualatex 350, 260, and another 260-sized balloon from Party City's house brand. She begins with the 350, puffing hard to expand it to full length. She then tries the thinner "Party City" 260, and with considerable effort gets it to nearly full length before losing her grip on it. Last comes the Q260. Just when you think her cheeks can't expand any further, or turn any redder, it seems there's always a harder balloon ready to pose a challenge. She gets it started, but struggles to get it to full length. She tries mashing the end under her toes and pulling, and a few other techniques, and finally wears down its resistance. Time for a face massage!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...erBalloons.gif

Ava has long wanted to research the inflation requirements for long, skinny entertainer (twister) type balloons, and today she examines a Qualatex 350, 260, and another 260-sized balloon from Party City's house brand.  She begins with the 350, puffing hard to expand it to full length.  She then tries the thinner "Party City" 260, and with considerable effort gets it to nearly full length before losing her grip on it.  Last comes the Q260.  Just when you think her cheeks can't expand any further, or turn any redder, it seems there's always a harder balloon ready to pose a challenge.  She gets it started, but struggles to get it to full length.  She tries mashing the end under her toes and pulling, and a few other techniques, and finally wears down its resistance.  Time for a face massage!

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Jill "Quelle" Q16 Blow and Masspop

In this video, Jill first inflates a white „Quelle“ Qualatex 16 balloon to burst for you. Since she uses a mouthpiece, he gets a fantastic long neck before it explodes. After the balloon has popped, Jill grabs her high heels and begins to destroy the rest of the Qualatex balloons. Sometimes she thunders with full force on the balloons and uses her fingernails to get them to burst.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20masspop.gif

In diesem Video blaest Jill zuerst einen weißen Quelle Qualatex 16 Ballon auf bis zum zerplatzen fuer dich auf. Da sie ein Mundstueck benutzt, bekommt er einen tollen langen Hals bevor es ihn zerfetzt. Nachdem der Ballon geplatzt ist, schnappt sie sich ihre High Heels und beginnt alle restlichen Qualatex Ballons zu zerfetzen. Zum Teil donnert sie mit voller Gewalt auf  Ballons ein und nutzt  auch ihre Fingernaegel, um sie zum platzen zu bekommen. Gefilmt in 2 UHD 4K 3840x2160 Perspektiven In this video, Jill first inflates a white „Quelle“ Qualatex 16 balloon to burst for you. Since she uses a mouthpiece, he gets a fantastic long neck before it explodes. After the balloon has popped, Jill grabs her high heels and begins to destroy the rest of the Qualatex balloons. Sometimes she thunders with full on the balloons and uses her fingernails to get them to burst. Filmed in 2 UHD 4K 3840x2160 perspectives   

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

clip no. 352

Lovita Fate is in- and deflating that black balloon a couple of times, before she takes place on it and pops it with her fingernails.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...images/352.gif

Lovita Fate is in- and deflating that black balloon a couple of times, before she takes place on it and pops it with her fingernails. 

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Loaded Looner Lactation

Straddling a giant balloon, Haylee's sexy lactating tits soak through her tight white outfit while she uses a Hitachi wand on her clit. She cums over and over again, riding the balloon until it pops, and then uses an even bigger balloon to lay on and squirt milk all over while fucking her wet pussy with a large dildo cumming again, and again

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20143911.gif

Straddling a giant balloon, Haylee's sexy lactating tits soak through her tight white outfit while she uses a Hitachi wand on her clit. She cums over and over again, riding the balloon until it pops, and then uses an even bigger balloon to lay on and squirt milk all over while fucking her wet pussy with a large dildo cumming again, and again

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Goddess Eliza Divine and Friends Balloon Fetish Play

Goddess Eliza Divine and Devon and Friends play with a bunch of balloons.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20144217.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Sexy with the balloons [VALERY]

Two balloons and a sexy girl.. ready for an incredible game? First I blow the balloons and then I play with them.Look at how I move my body on these and with these balloons.. I'm so sexy and I will make you so horny!I love to feel the balloons on my skin!I play with the balloons until.. the explosions!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonsVALERY.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Amirah's masterpieces

Amirah is riding the air out of 6 different ClubSteffi balloons and signs them for you.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Amirah is riding the air out of 6 different ClubSteffi balloons and signs them for you.Amirah Adara is the XBIZ EUROPE Female Performer of the Year 2018

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Christina Carter sit- and nailpops

oday we have another clip with Christina Carter. She wears a hot red catsuit, from which her big breasts look a little bit out. She has prepared a whole series of 24" Qualatex and Tuftex and 32" Chinese, which she tries to ride until they burst. Sometimes Christina lies also down with her upper body on top of them. For balloons that do not want to burst despite the most intensive efforts, she helps with her fingernails. With two balloons, it only blows the knot away.

Heute kommt ein weiterer Clip mit Christina Carter. Sie traegt einen heissen roten Catsuit, aus dem ihr grosser Busen ein bisschen hervorschaut. Sie hat sich eine ganze Reihe von 24“ Qualatex und Tuftex und 32“ Chinesen vorbereitet, sie versucht, so lange zu reiten bis sie platzen. Teilweise legt sich Christina auch mit ihrem Oberkoerper drauf. Bei Ballons, trotz intensivster Anstrengungen nicht platzen wollen, hilft sie mit ihren Fingernaegeln nach. Bei 2 Ballons sprengt es nur den Knoten weg. Today we have another clip with Christina Carter. She wears a hot red catsuit, from which her big breasts look a little bit out. She has prepared a whole series of 24" Qualatex and Tuftex and 32" Chinese, which she tries to ride until they burst. Sometimes Christina lies also down with her upper body on top of them. For balloons that do not want to burst despite the most intensive efforts, she helps with her fingernails. With two balloons, it only blows the knot away.  

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Make Them Suffer - Angel Lee

Angel Lee has a pile of 12 inch balloons and wants to make them suffer. She presses the balloon close to her body and deflates it by releasing the air from the neck. A squeaky noise emits and she loves to hear the howls and roar of the rubber deflating against her strong hands. They really need to suffer and she leans over the armrest to put more pressure on them. When she goes to the floor, Angel leverages her body against the helpless balloons and laughs as they squeak and squeal in their demise

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...hemSuffer1.gif

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email at the address above! Angel Lee has a pile of 12 inch balloons and wants to make them suffer. She presses the balloon close to her body and deflates it by releasing the air from the neck. A squeaky noise emits and she loves to hear the howls and roar of the rubber deflating against her strong hands. They really need to suffer and she leans over the armrest to put more pressure on them. When she goes to the floor, Angel leverages her body against the helpless balloons and laughs as they squeak and squeal in their demise.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Big Balloons - Luna Lain

Hi honey! I guess you did not remember our plans for tonight? We have a bunch of friends coming over and I come home and there is a big pile of balloons. I am so tired of seeing all this rubber all over the house and tired of your obsession. These are such big ones and betting that these were expensive. In the past, I just smiled and said you could untie them and play with them again. However this time, I am going to pop each and every one whether it is between my nails, heels or having my body press against it. Say goodbye to your balloons as we are going to pop each and every one.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...igBalloons.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! Hi honey! I guess you did not remember our plans for tonight? We have a bunch of friends coming over and I come home and there is a big pile of balloons. I am so tired of seeing all this rubber all over the house and tired of your obsession. These are such big ones and betting that these were expensive. In the past, I just smiled and said you could untie them and play with them again. However this time, I am going to pop each and every one whether it is between my nails, heels or having my body press against it. Say goodbye to your balloons as we are going to pop each and every one. Now clean up this mess!

Comment

Working...