Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herloons
    • May 2023

I really like this ideas!
    I will keep my eyes open for an older model who would fit this role.

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Herloons
      I really like this ideas!
      I will keep my eyes open for an older model who would fit this role.
      Thanks. Or one other idea I had. You could charge more for this clip as it would be really good. Really good. Really really REALLY good...

A chamber maid has finished her shift at a hotel, she has her sexy chamber maid out fit on pushing a little trolley with all her cleaning stuff on. There is a wedding at the hotel and the chamber maid hates the man that is getting married as he is her EX. He dumped her for the woman he is now getting married to so she is so cross. The wedding decorators have been in and all along the corridor to the wedding room are these really BIG balloons (TT17') or (Unique 16") but blown to the MAX. No one is there from the wedding yet, they are all due to arrive in the next 2 hours. So the naughty chamber maid decides to get revenge by bursting all the balloons, nail pop, heel pop etc. Bang! Bang! Bang! all along the corridor. Laughing and giggling as she goes. She then phones a friend who works in the hotel (female) to come down to the wedding hall to help her. Together they have pinch party and burst ALL the big balloons, sit pop, nail pop, pinch pinch pinch until all the big balloons are burst and the place looks a real mess.

This would be epic. Saskia and someone else could do this? Foxy? Blue haired girl? or whoever? maybe the new 'Mum' character could do this when you find someone suitable.

Anyway just an idea..

Last edited by LondonLarry; 28-04-2024, 19:37.

Comment

• Herloons
        • May 2023

Also a very nice idea but I don´t think it will happen too soon. I don't know a location like this that would actually let us shoot there and if there is one we could not afford it. 😥

Comment

• LondonLarry
          Could be a chat bot
          • Jul 2019

You could make it happen easily and cheaply. It could just be a normal house. Balloons along a hallway, the living room decked out to look like a reception room. People believe what you tell them. You could do this.

Comment

• Herloons
            • May 2023

Well, we are students at the university in a bigger city. We don't live in houses. Some of us even share flats. 😅
            That's where the problems start.

I like the idea a lot. We even shot something in this direction today but for now we have to work with what we have.

Comment

• Kbeecher
              • Jan 2018

Any chance you’d make some balloon transformation content?

Comment

• Herloons
                • May 2023

Originally posted by Kbeecher
                Any chance you’d make some balloon transformation content?
                Do you mean stuffing?
                We already have some clips like that and there will be more in the future.

Comment

• RubberRider297
                  Intimate Rider
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Herloons
                  Well, we are students at the university in a bigger city. We don't live in houses. Some of us even share flats. 😅
                  That's where the problems start.

I like the idea a lot. We even shot something in this direction today but for now we have to work with what we have.
                  Aww man, it sucks that I’m nowhere near Austria since I’m a college student too! I know I probably wouldn’t have any shot with any looner models regardless, but it’s nice to know that there are looner models that are relatively around my age (:

Comment

• LondonLarry
                    Could be a chat bot
                    • Jul 2019

Has Foxy left, I no longer see her on your Insta... ?

Comment

Working...