Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coalrollinfurry
    • Sep 2021

Inflatevids-breached

This is a hard topic for me to bring up on other sites, but I feel I should because there’s users left who may not be signing into the site that often.

Inflatevids has been exploited and is no longer safe every user out of 14,000 has been doxxed. Up to an including myself, Who has not had an account for three months or it has been archived apparently.

I know I’m a new member here and I’m hoping that this doesn’t cause me any issues. My only goal is to say what happened. It appears that it was exploited by a person named THRAX and that they have posted our information on a site called breach, forums.

I have looked through this historical data on my own only to see what they had. It seems that it is not very crucial, but I don’t know what I’m looking at at first what was posted seemed worse now it seems like more of a scare tactic. There is no ransom and there is no recovery nor a back up.

it’s hard for me to want to say that the site deserves the second chance now, but it is a completely different animal, then blow to pop. As this site itself seems forum related and there is a serious need for just that which seems filled here.

What happened was very bad I am not going to put on a front. I myself have been blamed for doing it. Unfortunately, this is just a flattering mishap where I’ve had issues with the owner of the site and have made a lot of that information public.

I am MrWolf my account on the site was known as project 25 me on Twitter coalrollinfurry I don’t know what I named my account here I think it’s that.

I need to make this site aware that anyone who has an account that hasn’t been used in a while on the site should probably go check it mask their email however they can. I’m not sure how that works. It’s probably just gonna get spammed. And of course change your passwords that is a big part of the leak.

I put a lot into that site and I was there since the beginning it seems that it put on more of a professional front which I don’t really have a problem with. I consider it a fake it till you make it deal. I can’t blame anyone starting a new site for that, but it just wasn’t as professional under the hood.
  • golopi
    • Nov 2022

yea i saw that too, luckily i made a burner account with temp mail so nothing was lost really. I highly recommend using burner accounts with tempmail with more "unsecure" or "untrustworthy" sites if you can get away with it

Comment

• Seasidelad
      • Sep 2018

I noticed it didn’t work last night but don’t put any video content on there. I used an old gmail account on there don’t really use it for much now. Have changed passwords but don’t think I used this one elsewhere.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        Lover Of Mouth Inflation
        • Mar 2014

The email I used I've pretty much stopped using so I hope nothing bad comes of it.

Comment

Working...