Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slow DeFlaite
    • Apr 2023

Paula The Popping Bitch

I already Had a Balloon fetish in 8th Grade and Already had My First Orgasm With a Beachball but wasn't Pepared for My 8th Grade Year.

The School introduced a New Teacher's Assistant Paula. She was a VERY Attractive Woman with a Great figure. She wore Form fitting outfits that a Proper Business Woman would wear and an ASS that moved perfect with every step. She was distracting to say the Least.

The end of the First week of School we held a Dance and Paula was one of the Shaperones. There were so Many tightly Filled 24" Helium Balloons Floating in Colorful Bouquets all around the Gymnasium with a HUGE 36" Balloon in a Net on the Table by the punchbowl.

After the Dance it Started. Paula by Herself Started Popping the Big Balloon Bouquets. My heart started pounding and My twink started throbbing watching Her in action. Watching Her look up at the Balloons while she was Popping made Me Spill my Stuff multiple times! The last Bouquet was the Hardest to watch. She Carefully chose each Balloon one by one and pulled them Down and popped each one slowly vs. The cluster bust that she started with. My pants were full of Cum My heart was so light then She went over to The punch table to The Last Balloon Left. The 36" ! I thought Oh No!. She gracefully lifted Her Sexy left leg, Reached to The Balloon and BANG! She had to Make Me Cum one More Time.

One day after We got back in class from outdoor recess. I looked out the Window and a Big Beautiful Beachball blew into the Playground outside from the Neighbors pool next door to the School. It got stuck under the Sliding Board. She caught Me looking Out the Window at it. She immediately went over to the Pencil Sharpener, Sharpened up a Pencil and Started on Her way outside. My Heart Started Pounding All over again! Her heels were clacking as She rushed down the Hall, Her Ass looked perfect Moving with every quick Stride. She got outside to the Beachball, Dislodged it, Spun it around and gently put the tip of the Pecil in The Beachball. She tested the Airleak with Her Finger, lifted her skirt, Sat on the Beachbal while stabbing holes it it as She Rode it Down Flat. Cumblast Again! She brought the Deflated Beachball into the Classroom and Ripped it to Pieces then Threw it in the Trash! She said to The Class, "Finders Keepers get back to Work!". I came My pants all afternoon just sitting at My desk minding my own Business.

Another Time a Boy Brought a Big 36" Pink Punchball into the Classroom with a cartoon "Smufette" on it. Immediately Paula got up and Said, "No, no, no. Not in Here Buster! Your to Big to Be playing with Balloons! Besides it's PINK and You're a Boy! Balloons are too distracting in Class!" She went over to Her Desk, rooted the the drawer, Took out a Pin and BANG! One of the Girls said, "NOT as Distracting as that loud pop you Bitch!"
    Cum Stained Pants Again for Me!

I Couldn't get enough of This. I had My own Money from My Paper Route After school. I went to the Flower Shop, Bought Her a Bouquet of 12 24" Balloons. The card I sent with Them Read, "Happy Burstday Keep it Up!" The Nexy Day they Delivered the Balloons After Lunchtime. When She saw them She was pissed! She Read the Card but Didn't Burst the Balloons. Now I'm pissed! I sat there all Afternoon watching those Balloons float fantasizing about their Deflating Demise. This woman was a Bitch and She was taunting Me now. I was rock hard as a NAIL with Blue Balls all afternoon and couldn't Cum Yet!

15 Minutes before school let out for the Day She whispered in My ear that "I was to Stay After School that Day. Again My Heart Started Pounding, My Balls were Blue but then the Time came we were Alone together. She Knew I was Aroused. One By one She SlowlyBurst The Balloons. She was saying "Pop, C'mon Pop!" I think She Meant Me so I said "I just did!" She asked If I was Having Fun? I just let go and told Her I wished I was SO DEEP Inside Her while She was popping the Balloons! She said, "Just like These Balloons...Too Bad, You Wish!" After the Balloons Were Burst She intentionally put them in the Trashcan hanging out over the side for Everyone to See the Next Day. She said, "You're Dismissed Twerp!" I had to do My entire paper route after School with Cumstained Clothes and the After Affects of "Blue Balls".

The Next Day My Friend Tim said to Me, "Wow look, She Popped All of Those Balloons She got Yesterday. I told Him I know because She sat & Made Me watch Her. She's a real Bitch & She's Driving Me Crazy. She was even MORE of A Bitch to Me After the Balloons. She Bitched on Me For everything that didn't even involve Balloons! Now She's Just a Bitch!

A plan was Hatched Between Tim & Myself for Revenge on The Balloon Busting Bitch. We took A Big Purple 36" Punchball, Put Black ink inside it then Blew it up Nice and Tight then took it Back in the Classroom and waited for Paula to get Back from recess. She came into the room and Saw that Punchball and That was It! I was Hard as a NAIL! She snatched the Huge Punchball under Her Arm, Went over to Her Desk, Got Her Pin and said, "You all know what's Cumming so I'm going to Burst it out in the Hall so little Monica's ears don't Hurt!" We could hear Her Heels Clacking Down the Hall. She was wearing a Nice expensive Tan Dress ensemble too! Then we all Heard The BANG! Me & Tim high five each other. Paula Screamed in Agony, The Teacher ran out to Check on Her.

Our Teacher Brought Paula into the Classroom. Her Dress was Destroyed with ink all over the front From her tummy Down. I came my pants Uncontrollably. Our Teacher Yelled, "You Damn Kids ought to be Ashamed of Yourselves! Just look at Her expensive dress!" I thought to Myself, "I AM, It looks Pretty HOT, Looks like the inside of My underwear."

Paula went to Go Home early because of Her "Mishap". I confronted Her on Her way out in the Hall. I asked Her how it Felt to Go Home with Messed pants? And That it could Have felt better but She Chose to Make it Her way. I told Her I wasn't going anywhere & if she caused me any trouble like failing Me a grade that it would be twice as bad Next Year.

She resigned, Never came Back. Just like a used up Balloon We had to get rid of Her.
  • skyscream44
    • Sep 2016

Re: Paula The Popping Bitch

this is a great story

Comment

• Loonorm
      • Mar 2019

LOVE IT!!! Where’s Paula now, right??!!!???

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
        • Apr 2023

I asked around and Nobody Knew. There was a Rumor that She "Got Pregnant" and Had to Move Away. Hey, I offered while She was bursting My Balloons but She Called Me a Twerp Right?

This All went on Throughout My entire 8th Grade Year. It was MURDER Going through Puberty and Experiencing Her! You can't Just Pop Balloons in Front of A Looner and Turn Full Bitch on Me! She Had to Go!

Comment

Working...