Up, Up And Away You Go! (Choose Your Own Adventure Preview)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

Up, Up And Away You Go! (Choose Your Own Adventure Preview)

Working on my next Choose Your Own Adventure balloon game against another cruel mistress intent on making you fly only to come crashing back down to her. Hope you like what you see so far.

An Uplifting Game
    Be Careful You Don’t Float Away!
    Well this was certainly different. You’d wondered what on Earth could have prompted her to rent an entire warehouse. I mean, think about it. A. WHOLE. WAREHOUSE. But who were you to complain right now? Any thoughts you might have had about this being a monstrously wasteful expense were silenced the moment you arrived. There she was in the center of the vast open space, high-heeled sexy boots, a lacy one piece red corset accentuating every curvature of her lithe body, a mask behind which her eyes sparkled…. Ooh. Her appearance alone made you spring immediately to attention but what she had next to her… now THAT made all the difference. Tied to a large helium tank drifted four dark red, black, purple and maroon balloons, but not just any balloons. They were massive, had to be at least 96 inches or so, darn near weather balloons. Wow… but what was more was the floor was covered with massive balloons… you couldn’t believe it… all of them 24 or 36 inches, creating a near waist high ocean of rustling orbs drifting across the floor. You also noticed that the floor wasn’t… well the floor. She’d covered it with a large soft air mattress that went wall to wall. Guess she wanted the whole room to be our bed. Well this was going to be a fun evening indeed…
    “Enjoying the view?” her sultry voice breaks your dumbstruck silence. You find yourself nodding in agreement. “Well enjoy it, I spared no expense for tonight. As you can see. But it’s not all about you, I’m going to have some fun with you and enjoy myself. You know how I love to be in charge, to hold your fate in my hands… well I will definitely do so tonight.” Her eyes flash with menace and glee. You’ve played her games before. She loved to tie you up and torture you with balloons. Her cat of nine tails whip had seen to the end of many a poor balloon and she reveled in the burning desire each burst instilled in you until you were wild with hunger for her. She reveled in pushing you to the brink of popping without her laying a finger on you. So when she finally gave in to her own desires it was the most intense ecstasy you both had ever felt. Her eyes though… they betrayed a different plan for tonight… though you are dead certain you’ll end up tied up somehow.
    “As you can see I have some nice giant floaty friends with me. Of course they’re going to be your friends too tonight, though they might betray you in the end. Come over here”. She beckons with a single finger to come to her. You approach and see she has a large wooden block at her feet. On it are what look like balloon ribbons, but no balloons are attached. “Strip”. Her tone tells you not to delay, and besides this saves a few steps doesn’t it. Naked as the day you were born and your member achingly saluting her beauty you stand before her. She nods with a curled smile at your appearance. “Now come over I need to tie your fleet to this block, better we do it this way or else it will get ugly fast”. Slightly puzzled you step over and she rapidly goes to work. She ties a ribbon to each of your ankles. “Now the fun part…”
    She walks slowly over to the helium tank and the gargantuan balloons tied to it. You see where this is heading. She takes her first balloon from the tank and approaches you with all the grace of a predator. She grins as she takes your wrist and quickly ties the balloon to you. Your arm immediately shoots up. There is A LOT of force on this balloon…. uh oh. She rapidly moves to tie the rest to you and the results predictable. If it weren’t for the two ribbons on your ankles, you’d already be on the ceiling. You try to pull your arms down but it’s no use. She giggles at your predicament.
    “Now, lets play our game. It’s simple really. You either win or you fly”. FLY!? Is she nuts!? She notices your reaction and gently rubs her hand along your chest down to gently slide along your cock. “Oh, don’t worry. If you happen to take a trip well it won’t be long, look up”. You glance at the black ceiling and suddenly notice a slight glint of something. Are those… spikes? Saying nothing she walks over to the helium tank. Reaching into her corset she produces a 36-inch red balloon, she places it on the tank and the balloon rapidly springs to life. In a moment she has the balloon filled to her satisfaction and deftly knots it. Holding the balloon in one hand while it struggles to escape skyward, she continues. “I will ask you questions, you will answer. Silence will be considered the WRONG answer. Answer correctly, I cut a balloon loose from you. Answer incorrectly and I cut one of the ribbons holding you down. I cut both and well….” She immediately releases the balloon. It races upward oblivious to what danger it’s escape is leading into. Up it flies, closer and closer to what it thinks it freedom… oh how wrong you are my red friend…. BOOM!! The balloon blindly runs into the spikes lining the ceiling and shatters, pieces of red balloon flutter down like snowflakes. She cackles “Poor balloon. So close to escape and… KABOOM! Guess he didn’t see that coming, did he?” She flashes a smile. “But don’t worry love. While your big… poppable friends here will meet their end you will definitely be subject to the laws of gravity, I’m sure the balloons and mattress will break your fall. But won’t it be lovely for me to send my darling off to heaven only for him to come crashing back down to me! You can’t ever leave me you see!” While it sounds wild and not the ideal way to spend the evening you must admit… it’s exciting. The fact that your erection hasn’t tired for a moment tells her all you need to know of what your willingness is.
    “Well then, looks like you are ready play? Remember, love. Win and we have all these balloons to play with. Lose and I think you’ll be my plaything for the evening while you recover from your flight” Her lips curl in an evil smile. You can tell she’ll be happy with either result. Well… here goes nothing.
  • Kbeecher
    • Jan 2018

Re: Up, Up And Away You Go! (Choose Your Own Adventure Preview)

Love your stories. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
      • Nov 2017

All I can say is…

More… please!

Comment

• Loonerweasel
        • Jan 2022

How far away is it from finished? Brilliant so far

Comment

• Trace12
          • Apr 2022

Love it so far
          Looking forward to it~

Comment

• Equui-Nox
            • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Balloon with a Pin
            Working on my next Choose Your Own Adventure balloon game against another cruel mistress intent on making you fly only to come crashing back down to her. Hope you like what you see so far.

An Uplifting Game
            Be Careful You Don’t Float Away!
            Well this was certainly different. You’d wondered what on Earth could have prompted her to rent an entire warehouse. I mean, think about it. A. WHOLE. WAREHOUSE. But who were you to complain right now? Any thoughts you might have had about this being a monstrously wasteful expense were silenced the moment you arrived. There she was in the center of the vast open space, high-heeled sexy boots, a lacy one piece red corset accentuating every curvature of her lithe body, a mask behind which her eyes sparkled…. Ooh. Her appearance alone made you spring immediately to attention but what she had next to her… now THAT made all the difference. Tied to a large helium tank drifted four dark red, black, purple and maroon balloons, but not just any balloons. They were massive, had to be at least 96 inches or so, darn near weather balloons. Wow… but what was more was the floor was covered with massive balloons… you couldn’t believe it… all of them 24 or 36 inches, creating a near waist high ocean of rustling orbs drifting across the floor. You also noticed that the floor wasn’t… well the floor. She’d covered it with a large soft air mattress that went wall to wall. Guess she wanted the whole room to be our bed. Well this was going to be a fun evening indeed…
            “Enjoying the view?” her sultry voice breaks your dumbstruck silence. You find yourself nodding in agreement. “Well enjoy it, I spared no expense for tonight. As you can see. But it’s not all about you, I’m going to have some fun with you and enjoy myself. You know how I love to be in charge, to hold your fate in my hands… well I will definitely do so tonight.” Her eyes flash with menace and glee. You’ve played her games before. She loved to tie you up and torture you with balloons. Her cat of nine tails whip had seen to the end of many a poor balloon and she reveled in the burning desire each burst instilled in you until you were wild with hunger for her. She reveled in pushing you to the brink of popping without her laying a finger on you. So when she finally gave in to her own desires it was the most intense ecstasy you both had ever felt. Her eyes though… they betrayed a different plan for tonight… though you are dead certain you’ll end up tied up somehow.
            “As you can see I have some nice giant floaty friends with me. Of course they’re going to be your friends too tonight, though they might betray you in the end. Come over here”. She beckons with a single finger to come to her. You approach and see she has a large wooden block at her feet. On it are what look like balloon ribbons, but no balloons are attached. “Strip”. Her tone tells you not to delay, and besides this saves a few steps doesn’t it. Naked as the day you were born and your member achingly saluting her beauty you stand before her. She nods with a curled smile at your appearance. “Now come over I need to tie your fleet to this block, better we do it this way or else it will get ugly fast”. Slightly puzzled you step over and she rapidly goes to work. She ties a ribbon to each of your ankles. “Now the fun part…”
            She walks slowly over to the helium tank and the gargantuan balloons tied to it. You see where this is heading. She takes her first balloon from the tank and approaches you with all the grace of a predator. She grins as she takes your wrist and quickly ties the balloon to you. Your arm immediately shoots up. There is A LOT of force on this balloon…. uh oh. She rapidly moves to tie the rest to you and the results predictable. If it weren’t for the two ribbons on your ankles, you’d already be on the ceiling. You try to pull your arms down but it’s no use. She giggles at your predicament.
            “Now, lets play our game. It’s simple really. You either win or you fly”. FLY!? Is she nuts!? She notices your reaction and gently rubs her hand along your chest down to gently slide along your cock. “Oh, don’t worry. If you happen to take a trip well it won’t be long, look up”. You glance at the black ceiling and suddenly notice a slight glint of something. Are those… spikes? Saying nothing she walks over to the helium tank. Reaching into her corset she produces a 36-inch red balloon, she places it on the tank and the balloon rapidly springs to life. In a moment she has the balloon filled to her satisfaction and deftly knots it. Holding the balloon in one hand while it struggles to escape skyward, she continues. “I will ask you questions, you will answer. Silence will be considered the WRONG answer. Answer correctly, I cut a balloon loose from you. Answer incorrectly and I cut one of the ribbons holding you down. I cut both and well….” She immediately releases the balloon. It races upward oblivious to what danger it’s escape is leading into. Up it flies, closer and closer to what it thinks it freedom… oh how wrong you are my red friend…. BOOM!! The balloon blindly runs into the spikes lining the ceiling and shatters, pieces of red balloon flutter down like snowflakes. She cackles “Poor balloon. So close to escape and… KABOOM! Guess he didn’t see that coming, did he?” She flashes a smile. “But don’t worry love. While your big… poppable friends here will meet their end you will definitely be subject to the laws of gravity, I’m sure the balloons and mattress will break your fall. But won’t it be lovely for me to send my darling off to heaven only for him to come crashing back down to me! You can’t ever leave me you see!” While it sounds wild and not the ideal way to spend the evening you must admit… it’s exciting. The fact that your erection hasn’t tired for a moment tells her all you need to know of what your willingness is.
            “Well then, looks like you are ready play? Remember, love. Win and we have all these balloons to play with. Lose and I think you’ll be my plaything for the evening while you recover from your flight” Her lips curl in an evil smile. You can tell she’ll be happy with either result. Well… here goes nothing.
            How goes the story? Definitely looking forward to this one.

Comment

• Loonerweasel
              • Jan 2022

Hopefully you got chance to finish this balloon with a pin. Would love to play it

Comment

Working...