Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonrider
    • Jan 2017

True story

06:00 my phone rings and throws me out of my sleep. I get downstairs and hit the shower. After a quiet breakfast in my pjs it is time to get changed and I go to the bathroom

As I pull down my pants I notice that there is something in my right pocket. The feel of latex is unmistakable, it’s a used q16 green crystal with a Christmas print on it.

I feel a boner coming on and I think shit I don’t have the time for this. But the thought of a loud bang in the bathroom is to tempting. I rip of my boxers and start blowing ferociously into the balloon. As I am blowing I rub my balls, and give my hardon a few strokes. The balloon is getting tighter so just to test it a bit I sit down on the balloon, my balls sink into the balloon and I tug on the neck to make bigger. I get up again - I see that I have stained the balloon with precum. God I want to explode

I keep blowing, now I am at the point where it’s hard to inflate the balloon and the neck is bulging. I use a plastic clip to tie it off. I now put the balloon on the lid covering the toilet I start grinding and riding the balloon like crazy. It squeaks loudly. Damn why does it not pop. I feel a massive buildup in my balls, I explode and I hear the sound of rain on a tin roof, I shoot a massive load all over the balloon. I am sitting on the loon with full weight and stroking out the last bit of cum when the loon explodes with a massive bang echoing from the tiled walls. Cum and balloon shreds everywhere

Well I have to go to work - I guess there will be some cleaning when I get back
  • Qbubbleballoon (:
    • Apr 2021

Re: True story

Wow! Just wow!

Comment

Working...