Doing a giveaway. Fantasies on the topic.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Doing a giveaway. Fantasies on the topic.

It is another story about beachballs. Now it is based on midnight fantasies.

It was May, the last school week before long summer holdays. On Monday we had a class gathering, and the form-master said that we would have summer fest in our school backyard. He said: "Think about it, do something interesting".
    And then he left. And we started to discuss. We decided to arrange a giveaway. Beachball giveaway. But some people said that it would be embarassing and silly. I asked why. And people started to say: "It will be a funny and embarassing picture: 27 people blowing beachballs". And I said that it wasn't a problem, I would inflate beachballs before the giveaway. So everyone said OK and we went home.
    On the way to home I called my parents.
    Me: Hello, mum!
    Mum: Hi, son! How are you doing?
    Me: Nice, thanks. And where are you?
    Mum: We are driving to countryhouse. We will be there till Saturday, so be a good boy.
    Me: OK, mum. Could you, please, send me some money? We are arranging a party on Friday, so I need to buy sweets and drinks.
    Mum: Of course, son. Have a good time.

5 minutes later there were 3000 rubles on my card. So I went to a discount shop to buy beachballs. But I needed a lot of them, and they were quite expensive. So I decided to make an online buy.
    When I came home, I started to surf the Internet. I found a site which sold beachballs for 29 rubles per each. They were Bestway beachballs, Designer series, transparent with colorful blots on them. I ordered 90 of them and 30 minutes later the manager called me. He said that they would deliver them on Wednesday. I said OK .
    I got them on Wednesday, in the afternoon. There were 3 big boxes with 30 beachballs per each. I called my best girlfriend. This is the dialogue:
    Me: Hello, sweet.
    GF: Hello, how are you?
    Me: Not bad, thank you. I got the beachballs. But I need your help to blow them up.
    GF: Of course! Wait me in 20 minutes.

So I went to the kitchen to make tea. As I was making tea I decided to blow up one beachball to look at it. So I took a new beachball out of the box, unpacked it and blew it up to extreme tightness. The beachball was beautiful.
    And then the GF came. We gave each other a kiss and went to drink tea. She immediately noticed the beachball and said that it was beautiful. We fastly drinked tea and went to my room. She took the beachball and started to inflate it. I said "Inflate them big and tight". She said "OK". So I took another beachball and started to blow it up. When it was tight, I closed the valve and put the beachball to the floor. Then I touched the beachball of my girlfriend, it was really tight, and she was blowing it up bigger and bigger. Suddenly she said "Enough" and closed the valve. She gave this beachball to me, and asked "is it enough". If felt the warmth of her breath. And said "that is definitely enough". So she took another beachball and inflated it. It was as big and tight as previous one. Then she blew the third one, then the fourth. They were just the same. I asked "How do you inflate them to the same tightness?" And she answered "I am counting the breaths".
    There were 15 or 16 beachballs on floor inflated by her, when she said "I am tired of blowing. Now it is your turn". And she gave me her underinflated beachball. I took it, the valve was still wet with her saliva. I opened the safety flap and made a deep breath from a beachball. And felt the warmth in my chest. Then made another breath of the common air and blew it into a beachball. When I finished to blow this beachball, my girlfriend said: "It is filled with our breaths. Left it at home". I said: "But I can't, my parents do not know about my love to the beachballs". She said: "Mine know about our love to beachballs". So I told her to take it with her when she leaves.
    And I took another beachball and started to blow it up. And she was squishing it. She felt satisfaction. She said that it was getting warmer and warmer with my breath inside.
    By the end of the day we inflated 50 beachballs. So I took large garbage bags, and put the beachballs in them, 5 per each. And said "We will not be able to deliver it to our school". And she said "My grandpa works as a van driver, so I can ask him for help". I said "Ok, that will be the greatest help from him".
    And the my girlfrien left with our beachball in the backpack.
    On the next day we continued blowing up beachballs, we finished at 7 pm (we started at 4 pm). Suddenly she opened the backpack and pulled out nice beachball with inflatable fish inside. She blew it up for me and said "Hide it somewhere. I love you, so I need your breath every minute. And you need my breath every minute. So let it stay inflated and be hidden somewhere" And then she left.
    When she left, I took a beachball and hid it in my drawer. It is big enough to fit the beachball, and had a keylock. My parents never opened it, they said "It is a drawer for your secrets, we will never open it".
    Suddenly I noticed a message on my phone. It was my girlfriend. The message said

Hello, my grandpa agreed to take us. We will be at your home at 7 am.

I smiled and switced on the alarmclock. Then I went to the bed.
    On the next morning I woke up at 6 am. And I started to prepare beachballs. I tied the bags with beachballs. There were 18 bags. Then I heard a ring from my girlfriend. She said that they would help me to put beachballs in the car.
    At 7 am they were here. We grabbed the bags with beachballs and put it in the car. Then we drove to school. When we arrived, we saw our classmates. They were shocked with the amount of beachballs. We went to a backyard and started to prepare.
    The fest started at 2 pm. We were giving away the beachballs, people were batting them everywhere. We were happy. By the ned of the day we had no balls left, so we went home with my girlfriend. We drank tea and chatted a lot. Suddenly she said "Do you have balloons?"
    I answered that I had only the bobo ones, but it was impossible to blow them up by mouth.
    She asked me to give her one. And then she started to blow it up without any struggle. I was shocked and excited. I took another one and tried to blow it up, but nothing happened. She tied her bobo balloon, which was full of condensate. She said "Give it to me, I will stretch it for you. And she started to inflate and deflate it, so it became really stretched. Then she gave it to me. I tried to inflate it, it was much easier. I said "inflate it for me, I want to breathe with your breath". She blew it up and gave it to me. I started to suck the air from it, itbwas extremely warm. I loved it very much.
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Re: Doing a giveaway. Fantasies on the topic.

Suddenly her breath droplet got in my mouth, and it was so warm and tasty. I said "I have your breath droplet in my mouth, it is tasty. I like it!" And she said "Oh, I wanna lick your breath droplets too! Could you, please, blow up a balloon and leave your breath droplets there?"
    I blew her balloon to the maximum tightness and tied it. Then I took another one, stretched it a little bit, made a deep breath and puffed it into balloon. Now it was easier to blow the balloon. I made another deep breath and puffed it into the balloon. When I finished inflation, I batted tha balloon to make a big condensate droplet. Then I made the last puff and gave the balloon to the girlfriend. She put the neck of the balloon inside her mouth and batted the balloon. Big droplet got into her mouth and she said that it was lovely. Then she inflated the balloon a little bit more and tied it. And then she said that she had to leave. And gave me a kiss. I said "Take balloons with you. My parents are coming back tomorrow"
    So she took 3 balloons we blew up and left.
    And I went to the bed and said "That was the best inflatable week in my life!". And fell asleep.

Comment

• condensatelover
      • Jan 2022

Re: Doing a giveaway. Fantasies on the topic.

I needed to write the second message, because I had reached the symbol limit.

Thank you for reading.

Comment

Working...