X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masseylooner
    • Mar 2016

The Perfect Date IV - Helium Balloons

The Perfect Date IV – Helium balloons

I stared at the tall helium tank intensely as I felt a cheeky smile stretch across my face, I slowly walked towards it while my while body filled with anticipation, As I approached the tall metal cylinder, i gently ran my hands across the nozzle as I gave it a tiny pull, causing a little bit of helium to slip out with a quiet tsshhh. I looked around to see if anybody was watching me but luckily nobody was there, not even Marcus as he was still at the front counter. Why did I feel so naughty doing this? I laughed to myself while holding the red balloon in my hand that I had picked up randomly, not knowing what kind of balloon it was. All I knew was that it defiantly wasn’t a normal balloon as it felt a lot larger than the 14” that Tommy made me blow up this morning. I attached the balloon to the helium tank nozzle and pulled it gently, as soon as I did a very small trickle of helium slowly started to fill the balloon, but I knew if I kept up with this pace I would be here all day, so I decided I would speed things up a bit. I took a deep breath and pull the nozzle harder which caused the balloon to spring to life quickly as it started to grow much more rapidly, my whole body filled with even more anticipation as I watched the balloon grow and stretch out. There was a strong smell of latex emanating off this balloon which caught me by surprise, but I couldn’t resist the urge to put my face closer to the growing balloon while i breathed in through my nose sharply. The strong smell of latex sent shivers straight up my spine, it was mesmerising, I kept my face close to the while breathing in the strong latex aroma. As it was still growing tighter due to the helium tank it started to press against my face, It continuously squeaked while the smooth latex rubbed and grinded against my cheek. This warm feeling I had running through my body shocked me so much, but I loved it, I rubbed my cheek harder against it causing it to squeak even louder, I loved the feeling of this tight balloon rubbing on my skin as I felt it stretching out. While I was letting the balloon caress my face, I felt the balloon growing dangerously tight as the neck started to inflate and press against my fingers which made me pretty nervous so I decided to take it off of the pump. As i held up this huge monster of a balloon, I’m taken back a bit by the sheer size of it, it was very intimidating but at the same time, very attractive.

This balloon must be at least 17” with a pretty long neck, the shiny red latex skin looked exactly the same as the one on the bus, I pressed my fingers gently against its body to test the tightness as I didn’t want it to be too tight. As the balloon rubbed against my fingers I realised that it felt exactly the same as the one of the bus, then I breathed in through my nose as I smelt the strong aroma of latex, which smelt exactly the same as the one on the bus, I don’t know why but I felt a really strong connection to this balloon instantly. As I looked straight through the balloon I couldn’t help but smile, for some reason this balloon brought me so much joy, is this how Megan and Joy feel about balloons?

I brought the balloon lower and tucked it between my legs to try and tie it, it was a struggle as the balloon kept on trying to float upwards, but I managed to successfully tie it. I found a roll of ribbon near the helium tank, so I decided to cut a long piece off and attach it to the knot of my balloon so that it wouldn’t float away, I looked up proudly at the giant helium balloon, smiling at it, all I wanted to do right now was to grab it hard and squeeze it, just looking at the very tight balloon gave me urges to touch it. As I was staring into my 17” red beauty I heard Megan calling my name as I saw her running towards me at full speed, she ran closer and closer to me but that’s when she noticed my giant helium balloon. She started screaming with excitement as she admired it’s glass skin, her eyes were full of amazement.
    “I knew you were a looner” she laughed with her voice full of confidence “good job on blowing up that balloon with helium you blew it up pretty big, is that a Tuftex 17?”
    “Loo-? Tuft-? What are you talking about? I questioned “and why did you disappear in that room for so long?”. She avoided last question all together as she walked over to the boxes that were used to store all of the balloons, she started glancing into them until she found the same box which I took this balloon out of, she held it up high above her head, showing it to me.
    “Is this the balloon that you used?” she asked me, I nodded and smiled at her but she looked disappointed in me “look at the neck of your balloon it’s tiny, Tuftex balloons can get so much bigger than that, I thought you would know this, they’re mega strong and you can get extraordinary necks with them” she explained while grabbing a pink Tuftex 17” balloon out of the container and walking towards the helium tank. Wait was she going to…?

Before I could finish my thought, she was already next to the helium tank, placing her pink 17” balloon on the nozzle of the helium tank as she pulled the lever pretty hard, causing the balloon to fill up rapidly. I watched nervously as i saw her balloon expand larger and larger, the body was filling up a lot faster than mine did, she had clearly done this before. As the latex ball of anxiety started to get tighter, she held her hand against the rapidly growing balloon, obviously checking the tightness so that hopefully she wouldn’t pop it. I could see the balloon stretching out against her fingers which made her smile, i tried to smile back but my nerves wouldn’t got in the way, I just stood back while I pressed my ears firmly in my ears. I watched as the neck started to inflate which to my horror didn’t make her slow down, she kept on inflating it at a lightening pace, she just smiled more while grabbing the neck gently and stretching it out, causing the rest of the neck to stretch out with air too, the entire body was crystal clear. Seeing the neck stretch out to its fullest made me step back more as I covered my ears harder with my fingers, anticipating the inevitable sudden explosion that was about to take place, I was just about to walk away but before I did she finally let the balloon off of the pump. I couldn’t put into words just how tight the balloon looked, I knew that it was going to burst even if you breathed on it. She expertly tied the balloon and glared into it with eyes full of lust, clearly proud of how tightly she had inflated it, she attached a piece of ribbon to its knot and allowed her to float alongside my balloon, hers was clearly a lot tighter than mine.

“See? I told you that they could get a lot bigger” She proudly exclaimed while giggling “Tuftex balloons are really strong and can take a lot of pressure, and just look at that neck, it’s simply amazing”. Not going to lie her balloon scared the crap out of me, but I agreed and laughed together.
    “You seem to know a lot about this shop and a lot about balloons, I’m guessing you come in here often” I asked her as curiosity got the better of me.
    “It’s a long story” she explained but I really wanted to know, it took a lot of convincing, but I finally got her to open up. “it all started when I a small girl, I was shopping In this shopping centre with my mum, at the time I had a crippling fear of balloons, in fact I couldn’t even look at one without crying and running away. So, we were both walking through the food court to grab something to eat when I noticed that they were handing out free balloons, I started to panic as just in that moment I noticed that pretty much every table had at least one balloon, sometimes even more depending on how many children that had with them, I was surrounded. I clung on to my mums arms tightly hoping that nothing would happen, that’s when one of the people handing out balloons noticed me and my mum walking by, she turned to both of us and bent down while trying to hand me a balloon, smiling at me. I hid behind my mums leg trying to get away from the scary balloon but this encouraged them both to laugh at me which was very embarrassing, my mum grabbed the balloon from the person and tried to give it to me again saying that it was only a balloon and that I had to get over my stupid fears, she then proceeded to shove the balloon in my face which made me scream”.
    “My scream was so loud that it scared my mum and most people around us causing them all to jump, during this moment I saw my opportunity and ran as fast as I could away from them. I just kept on running straight through the food court not looking as to where I was going until I accidentally ran into a little boy, the initial impact of me knocking into him forced him to drop the balloon he was holding, then afterwards he lost his balance and fell on top of it causing it to make a massive bang. My traumatised-self ran as fast as I could, I didn’t care where I was running to I just had to get away from the terrifying balloons. I ran as fast as I could and ran in a random shop, hiding from all of the scary balloons, but as I looked up I saw that the shop I was in was full of balloons, they were scattered all around the shop, I was hiding in Latex Castle. I started crying and screaming as I fell into a panic attack, grabbing my chest as it hurt so much to breath, I was a wreck. That’s when Marcus found me, he helped me to my feet and began calming me down, I told him all about my phobia of balloons and how that every time I see one, I break down crying. He smiled at me and gave me a deflated balloon to play with, at first, I was scared of it but after a little bit I started to play with it and stretch it while laughing. He then put the limp balloon to his lips and inflated one breath inside of it and as you can imagine I was very scared, but after a little bit I got used to it and started playing with it while laughing. I have been coming to this shop ever since, Marcus has really helped me with my fear and I can now blow up balloons super tight but I still hate the loud popping noise. He has taught me everything I know about balloons, even how to inflate the shaped balloons properly and which balloons can take a lot of pressure and which ones have the best necks. He even explained everything to me during my teenage years when things started to get…more…intimate”. I was very confused as to what she meant by this, though as soon as she said it, she started to get very embarrassed as her cheeks burnt red while struggling to keep eye contact.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked her “how did things get, intimate?”. This question made her cheeks burn even brighter.
    “Um…y-you know” she stuttered out of embarrassment “im talking a-about the, um, fet- “. She stopped mid-sentence then looked at me dead in the eyes, “you are a looner, r-right?”
    “what’s a looner?” I asked her. This question pretty much killed her with embarrassment, she began to sweat quite noticeably as her eyes filled with shock.
    “N-n-n-n-nothing” she said while fake laughing to try and make out that it was all a joke “we better find you some balloons to buy, the shop will be closing soon”. I was really confused as to what she meant but she was right we didn’t have much time at all, so we turned to rummage through the endless supply of balloons that was behind us. That’s when Marcus walked towards us to check if we were alright, he began staring at our giant helium balloons.
    “Wow those helium balloons are humongous” he commented “you two got these balloons really tight you’ve done a great job, and Megan once again you have massively overinflated your balloon, I have trained you well my little balloon apprentice”, he laughed expecting Megan to laugh too but she was full of so much embarrassment that all she could do was smile slightly, this made Marcus very concerned.
    “Megan are you alright?” he asked her “you don’t seem like yourself right now”. She looked up at him and softly spoke to him.
    “I just told Frank that I was a looner, but he’s not a looner, he doesn’t even know what one is”, as she said this her cheeks burned even more with embarrassment. This made him laugh for some reason, he glanced at how tightly I had inflated my helium balloon and smile at me.
    “You don’t think this man is a looner too?” he asked “Well, I want to play a little game”.

“The rules of this game are simple” he explained “I want you, Frank, to hug a balloon that I give you, if you successfully hug it for 3 minutes then both of you will get a prize, and don’t worry there’s no risk of the balloon popping at all”. The rules of the game sounds very simply so there must be a catch, but if the balloon isn’t going to pop then I see no harm in trying, I smile at him and agree to his challenge. He gently smiles at us both as he walks over to a box on one of the shelves and picks out an orange balloon, this balloon looks much bigger than my 17” balloon, just looking at it makes me nervous. I watched as Marcus attached one end of a large tube to the mouth of the balloon and the other end to a nearby pump, then turned on the pump to full power. As soon as he turned the pump on it made a very loud hissing noise as the balloon filled up rapidly, I watched as this flimsy deflated balloon grew to about 12” within seconds of inflation. I stood there feeling really anxious as It kept on growing bigger and tigger, the balloon grew to at least 20” but the balloon got too tight, he turned the pump off. Compared to me huge helium balloon, this balloon was so much bigger and it wasn’t even tight yet, I could tell it still had a lot more room to grow as it didn’t look tight at all and the neck wasn’t inflated yet, I just looked at it in amazement. Marcus grabbed the big balloon and walked over to where I was standing.
    “If you can hug this for 3 minutes then the prize of yours” he repeated while handing the balloon over to me, “It’s just for fun, I’m curious as to how you’ll do”. I grabbed the balloon off of him, as I did that I pressed my hands deep into it to test how tight the balloon was and just as I thought it was still pretty soft so I began wrapping my arms around it and gave it a gentle hug. This was such an easy challenge as I knew it wouldn’t pop randomly, I kept on hugging the balloon tighter which felt amazing, I loved the feeling of its latex body squashing against mine, it felt strangely erotic.

While I was enjoying myself, Marcus watched me admiring the balloon, he saw that I was obviously enjoying it a little more than I properly should so he decided to turn it up a level. As the balloon was still attached the pump through the tube, he thought it would be a good ides to keep the balloon inflating while I was hugging it, he walked over to the pump and turned it on to the lowest setting which shot a slow but steady stream of air into the huge balloon. While I was hugging it, I could feel the balloon slowly getting tighter by the second, I instinctually grabbed the balloon harder, pressing its huge body tighter against mine as feeling the latex grow up against my body was one of the best feelings ever. I kept on grabbing it more while digging my finger deep into the balloon, getting rougher every time as it felt so amazing. The balloon was starting to get tight now as the neck was started to stretch out but that didn’t bother me, I just kept trying to press it harder against my body, the feeling was indescribable. Marcus saw that I was getting a little too carried away with this balloon, so he turned off the pump and walked over to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. This immediately snapped me out of my ‘balloon trance’ as I had just realised what I was doing, I began to become very embarrassed and started apologising but he just laughed at me.
    “you have no reason to apologise for my friend, balloons feeling absolutely amazing, don’t they?” he asked me with a huge smile on his face, I nodded at him slightly. He just kept on laughing, then handed me and Joy 2 pretty big carrier bags, I looked inside, and the entire bag was filled with balloons of all sizes, shaped and colours.
    “Here you are, you’ve passed my test” he said while smiling “Megan these balloons will help you while you’re feeling a bit naughty, and Franklin, judging on the way that you were hugging that big balloon, and the confusion and uncertainty on your face afterwards, I have a feeling that these balloons will come in handy as they’ll help you discover somethings about yourself”.
    “Why are you just giving us free balloons?” Megan asked Marcus, he just smiled at both of us and proudly said,
    “Because one day he’ll be one of my best customers”, he laughed to himself after, I smiled at him but I was still very embarrassed about what happened, but I gladly accepted the balloons and thanked him. Megan and I quickly decided to call it a day so while holding our very tightly inflated helium balloons, we walked out of the shop and decided to go home, on the bus journey home I kept on glancing at my 17” beast while it was floating above my head, for some reason I couldn’t help but stare at it.

While on the bus I thought it was a good idea to message Joy and try to organise a second date with her since the first one went really well, I got out my phone as i typed ‘Hey Joy it’s Franklin, I really enjoyed our time together yesterday and would love it if we could do it again some time‘, I hovered over the send button for ages before turning away and hitting send, after I did I began to feel anxious hoping that she liked me too. I was glancing at my phone the entire day, while getting off the bus, while eating dinner with my family, even while I was in the shower but no reply. It wasn’t until late at night as I was in bed trying to sleep that she finally text me back and we arranged for us both to go to the cinema together to watch a film tomorrow as we were both free. I smiled to myself thinking about her super cute smile, I kept on thinking about her laugh and the adorable way that she kept on playing with her long dark hair, or the way that her eyes lit up whenever she got excited, or even the time when she blew up that balloon. I remember watching her blow it up and play with it, I loved how childish she got with it and how much it made her smile, I have never seen a girl been that excited about blowing up a balloon before, it was adorable. I wish I could live that memory again, even though I was terrified I would love to watch her blow up a balloon again, I would love to watch her squeeze one or sit on one with her cute butt. I kept imagining her riding a tight balloon roughly with the neck stretching out with every bounce, she would keep grinding against it, moaning softly while her pants become dripping wet…I snapped out of my trance, not knowing why I was thinking like that. Why did I have sexual thoughts about balloons? I had no idea what the reasons were, all I knew was that I now had strong urges to touch the tight helium balloon that was floating gently next to my bedside table, I needed to grab it and play with it, the more I stared at its mega tight body, the stronger the urge grew to touch it.

Before long, this urge became unbearable to resist so I reached out and I grabbed the ribbon while pulling the balloon closer to me, I pulled the balloon next to me face. Every time I breathed in, I could smell the rich aroma of latex, I pull it closer to my face so its rubbing against my cheek, for some reason this feels so much better than any other balloon I have played with before. I kept rubbing the tight helium balloon gently across my face, every time it made contact with my skin it let out a quiet yet strangely erotic squeaking noise, with each squeak that came from the balloon, the urge to play with it even more just got stronger and stronger. I couldn’t take it anymore, all of these urges just combined together and for some reason I found myself grabbing the balloon by the knot and bringing it tight against my chest. I wrapped my arms around it firmly as i started to hug it very tightly, as I had my shirt off I could feel the entire body of the balloon pressing tightly against my skin, I kept on rubbing the smooth, soft latex roughly against my naked chest which made the balloon squeak loudly. These squeaks just encouraged me to hug it harder but as I did I watched as the neck slowly stretched out a little more, I was so scared that this balloon was going to pop but at the same time it only added to the danger, I smiled as I kept on squeezing, seeing just how far this neck can stretch out pushing it closer and closer to breaking point. I was in pure extasy, the harder I rubbed the tight balloon against my body, the more I wanted to squeeze it harder and be really rough with it. I kept on thinking about that huge balloon that Marcus inflated today in the shop and how good it felt while it was inflating against my skin, I remember it growing tighter against my skin while I hugged it, this drove me crazy. I kept on rubbing the tight helium balloon faster against by bare chest rubbing it even harder than before, but it wasn’t enough I just needed more, so I got out of my bed and ran over to my cupboard, pulling out the tight red balloon which Joy blew up yesterday.

I laid the red balloon gently on top of my bed as i climbed on the bed next to it, I held it in my hands as dirty thoughts began to fill my mind, with a smile on my face I began to climb on top of the balloon and straddle it. Being fully naked made this experience so much better as I could feel the balloon rub against the top of my legs while I rode it roughly making it squeak and squeal loudly. A shot of pleasure shot up my spine like a bolt of lightning, flooding my entire body with brand new urges, I began to gently bounce on it gingerly thinking that it was going to pop at any second but to my delight it held my weight. I began bouncing harder and harder as I was testing just how much this balloon would take, as I bounced I watched the neck of the balloon expanding further and further, pushing it closer ot the point where it could burst loudly, for some reason I found this incredibly hot. Every time I bounced, I felt the balloon rub roughly against my legs and the lower part of my body, the soft warm latex felt amazing against my skin, I kept on grabbing the balloon with my fingers, unintentionally digging my nails into it, as I rubbed the balloon harder against the lower part of my body. The harder I rubbed, the louder the balloon squeaked out of protest, but for some reason this wasn’t enough, I craved more, so I grabbed large 17” helium balloon I was just hugging and squeezed it against my chest again really tight, feeling it squash against my naked bode. While I hugged and squeezed the helium balloon against my chest, I kept on grinding and bouncing on the tight red balloon, I felt myself accidentally moaning as it rubbed against my legs.

I had a weird feeling in my private parts so I looked at what was going on and for some reason I was really turned on again, I had no idea why I was turned on as all I was doing was playing with balloons, but in this moment I didn’t care. I squashed my rock hard member between both balloons, as soon as I did wave after wave of pleasure shot up into my spine making my whole body tingle, I moaned loudly as I kept on both balloons were grinding against my rock hard member, I couldn’t help but rub even rougher as both balloons began to squeak very loudly. It was at this moment I realised that I was no longer in control of my actions, I let my cravings and urges tell me what to do. I was having an overload of pleasure, I kept on hugging the helium balloon harder not caring if it popped or not, as I did I could feeling the balloon getting tighter while roughly rubbing against my rock hard member even more, causing me to moan louder. I kept on hugging harder while I bounced on the red balloon more, grinding against it really roughly feeling the balloon getting tighter and tighter with every bounce, I watched the neck straining as it stretched further the harder I bounced, watching that neck was so erotic. It didn’t much for me to feel a new feeling, It felt like a build-up of all of the pleasure in my body that wanted to be released, I knew exactly what was going to happen, I knew what I had to do.

I kept on pressing the 2 balloons against my member more and more, getting rougher every time I bounced and squeezed, I kept on hearing the 2 balloons squeaking like crazy which drove me over the edge. At this point I noticed that as I was squeezing the helium balloon I was unintendedly digging my nails deep into its tight latex body, I shuddered at the thought of this tight balloon bursting but at the same time it could be super hot, I squeezed harder hoping to pop but it would so hard to pop, while I was squeezing I felt my rock solid member throb constantly. I couldn’t help but moan loud as I felt that build-up of pleasure rush down my body, I felt it travel down my spine and straight to my member, I kept on breathing heavily as I was in pure extasy, I could feel it, I was so close. I sat on the red balloon firmly in an attempt to get the neck to stretch out even more and to my delight the neck starting to stretch out to its max as it appeared very strained. Just watching this balloon as its tightest made me indescribably horny, I bit my lip hard as I started to bounce on it harder to make it tighter, looking at it while it struggled was so hot. I bounced on it as hard as I could until it disappeared with a loud bang which echoed in my room. The huge bang scared me so much but I didn’t care I was too turned on to care, I just kept squeezed the large helium balloon harder against my chest, squeezing it with all of my might, I squashed it hard against my naked body until the pleasure that was trapped inside my body was released. I arched my back and moaned loudly while wave after wave of liquid pleasure covered my duvet sheet, that was one of the biggest loads I have ever done. My body became paralysed as I had used up all of my energy, I just laid there with a huge smile on my face, laughing to myself after one of the best sessions in my entire life. I don’t know why I got so aroused and horny but I am glad I had a couple of balloons around with me to help me relieve myself. I still had no idea why the balloons made me so horny, or why I was having sexual urges and thoughts about them, I didn’t think about it for very long as I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier, I exhaustedly kicked my duvet off of the bed so that I could lay down on my bed as I began to drift into a deep sleep.
    Last edited by masseylooner; 22-08-2021, 08:58.
  • Ballonblazer
    • Jan 2020

Re: The Perfect Date IV - Helium Balloons

OH-MY-GOD... that was insane !!! You just discribed in detail what i felt the very first time i had a "loongasm" ,very very well written !!! Congrats ,can't wait to read more.... thank you.

Comment

• balloonrider
      • Jan 2017

This story is amazing - I look forward to more and more and more really good writing. Cant wait for more :P

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
        • Jan 2017

This is quickly becoming my new favorite series. Can't wait to read the rest!

Comment

• Pikeman
          • Sep 2020

Exciting and well written.

I eagerly wait for the rest

Comment

Working...