Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volgon
    • Apr 2021

Business Trip (fictional Story)

My first story. I'm a non native speaker and used a local LLM for support. Obviously very NSFW. Have fun reading.

After a long day at a trade fair I come back to my hotel. On my way to my room I go by the event rooms of the hotel and hear the familar sound of balloons popping. My heart starts to race as my instinct kicks in to rescue the balloons from being popped. I'm not averse to popping balloons but I want to be the one who pops them while having fun with them. I see balloon popping without having naughty fun as a total waste.

I go to the room where the popping sounds come from and open the door. In the room I see several tables with helium balloon bouquets attached to them and several long garlands hanging on the walls. The balloons are properly inflated and in the colors rose gold and silver. In the middle of the room stands a 30ish brunette woman in cleaning attire with a needle and pops the balloons next to her.

"Ehh... excuse me," I try to get her attention.

She looks at me. "What do you want?" she asks slightly irritated.

"Well, I'd like to ask if I could have some of the balloon bouquets since you dispose them anyway," I explain.

"Why do you want them?" she asks waryly.

"Oh, they remind me of something," I lie.

The woman considers this for a moment then shrugs. "Fine, take as many as you want. Have fun," she permitts.

"I'll have more than you know," I think by myself then thank her and grab a few bouquets.

"And don't let them float around in the hotel or I'll be in trouble.", she shouts after me as I leave the room.

"Don't worry, you'll never see these balloons again," I assure her.

I quickly walk back to my room with the bouquets in tow. The balloons form a big cloud behind me and rustle against each other as I drag them behind me. The sound arouses me and makes me think about how I am going to enjoy these tightly inflated balloons in the privacy of my hotel room. I feel my member getting hard.

Back in my room I place the weights holding the helium balloon bouquets down on the floor next to the bed. I marvel at my spoils. I've taken four bouquets with eight balloons each. I have scored thirtytwo fully inflated balloons all for me to play naughty games with. The taut surface of the rose gold and silver balloons sparkles invitingly, even alluringly, under the ceiling light. It is as if they are calling me to play with them roughly. It's a call I'm happy to obliege.

I undress to experience the feeling of these taut balloons touching my body parts without layers of clothing getting in the way. Completely naked, I stand in the middle of one of the balloon bouquets. The balloons touch my body from all sides at the height of my hips. I push my hips forward slightly and feel my glans touch the rose gold balloon in front of me and push it away. The balloon swings back and then hits the glans of my hard member. I repeat this game a few times, then grab the balloon with both hands.

"You want it too, don't you?" I say to the tight balloon in my hands, "Now I'm going to have my fun with you."

I put the balloon on the bed and lay myself on it so that my erect member presses against the taut skin of the balloon. I flatten the balloon underneath me and the neck bulges out. I start massaging the head of my penis with the balloon, gently squeezing it. The sensation is incredible.

I bounce my hips on the balloon stretching and straining it further and further. The neck bulges to its limit but I don't care and intensify my thrusts. Then suddenly the balloon pops as intended and I land on the bed with balloon shards beneath me. I get up and take the next balloon from the bouquet, a silver one, and repeat what I've done to the last one. This time I bounce roughly on the balloon from the start until it pops and leaves silvery shards on the bed. I repeat this process with two more balloons. Each time I use more force and end up popping the balloons sooner.

By now I'm starting to sweat. I have twentyeight balloons left to play with. I want to do something else and decide to sit pop the balloons while rubbing one against my erect cock. The rules of this game are simple. Every time a balloon pops under my butt I'll replace it with the balloon I was rubbing against my cock. Then I'll pick a new balloon for my cock and continue until I cum. Let's see how many balloons will succumb under me before I climax.

I pick a balloon from the bouquets and sit down on it. The balloon stretches underneath me and I can feel it pressing against my perineum. Then I pick another from the bouquets and rub the balloon against my erection which has become even harder. I slowly move the balloon up and down and feel the tension building inside me. Suddenly the balloon under my butt pops and I feel myself falling on the bed. I immediately replace the popped balloon with the one I was rubbing against my cock. The new balloon stretches and I start bouncing on it up and down again.

This goes on for a while. The balloons keep popping under my butt and I replace them with the ones I was rubbing against my cock. The balloons are popping faster and faster. I'm getting closer to orgasm. The rose gold balloon beneath me stretched to its max and about to pop any moment. I rub the silver balloon with hard, short strokes against my throbbing cock my fingers digging into the taut balloon skin. The sensations are becoming unbearable. I feel my balls releasing pre-cum in anticipation of orgasm. It seems like it wants to explode. I can't hold off any longer.

I lean backwards and spread my legs wide apart in the air. My whole weight resting on the ballon. I'm ready to cum. Finally the rose gold balloon pops with a satisfying bang. All balloons but the one pressed against my throbbing cock have been popped by now. I wedge the last one between my legs and grab my cock. I stroke it vigorously as I'm close to orgasm. I press my thighs together squeezing the balloon in between hard.

Then I feel a huge explosion deep within me. My whole body convulses as I cum. The balloon gets squashed flat between my legs. A warm liquid flows from my cock and splashes over my stomach. I cum over and over again. After my last spurt I collapse onto the bed completely exhausted. I look at the mess I've made. There are the shreds of thirty-one popped balloons scattered on the bed. And one balloon that has survived my rough handling. The sight gives me a smile.

I spend the night sleeping with the remaining balloon in my arm. As I drift off to sleep I wonder how many people would understand what just happened in my room tonight. But I'm sure none of them would understand it as well as I do.

After a good night's sleep I wake up and see the last balloon from yesterday night floating above the bed. I reach out and catch it by its ribbon. It looks beautiful. I think about letting it go free outside or maybe taking it home with me. In the end I decide to have some special fun with it and then pop it as balloons are meant to be popped.

I sit up and wedge the balloon between my knees. Then I untie the ribbon from its knot and push the knot into the balloon towards the other end. The facts that I stretched the neck yesterday and some helium has seeped out overnight helps me with my endeavor. There I tie the knot and the top together with the ribbon so that the knot stays there. The former round balloon looks like a torus now with a very inviting passage in the middle.

I take my toy with me into the bathroom and apply plenty of hand lotion to the passage. Then I go into the shower cabin and close the door behind me. I turn the water on full blast and let it run warm first. When the temperature is right I step into the shower. The water hits my naked body all around. I place the balloon in front of me against a wall, holding it firmly with both hands. Then I line the tip of my cock along the opening of the balloon. I slide the head of my cock into the balloon passage.

The feeling is incredible. The tightness of the balloon makes my member feel bigger than ever before. The warmth of the water adds to the excitement. I thrust my hips forward and backward gently pushing my glans deeper into the balloon the stretched skin of the balloon wrapping around my cock. I repeat this movement several times. Suddenly I feel an intense pressure building up inside me. My balls draw up into my body and my cock feels like it's going to burst. I don't want to stop yet. I want more. So I increase the speed of my movements until I feel my self coming closer to orgasm.

My mind starts racing. I imagine the balloon being the pussy of a hot chick. I imagine her screaming as my cock stretches and fills out her pussy. I imagine her begging me not to stop fucking her. I imagine her moaning loudly when she comes. I imagine her saying "Please! Don't stop!"

And suddenly I come. My entire body jolts as I shoot my load into the balloon. Waves of pleasure rush through me. I continue to move my hips slowly back and forth enjoying every moment of this unique experience. Finally I pull myself away from the balloon and stand upright. I release the balloon from my grasp and watch it floating slowly to the floor of the shower cabin my seed leaking out of the passage's opening.

Satisfied I shower myself and dry off. Then I step out of the cabin and pick up a scissors lying next to the sink. I slowly poke the sharp point of the scissors into the taut surface of the balloon. The balloon skin gives way a little but finally the balloon pops with a bang. I collect the pieces and throw them into the bin.

As I leave the hotel room I can't help thinking about how much fun I had with the balloons. They were such wonderful companions during my solo sessions. I will miss them dearly but they served their purpose. This thought brings a smile to my face.
  • aron_crow
    • May 2020

Awesome!

Comment

Working...