X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nonpopper89
    • Apr 2023

The Afterparty (non-pop audio scenario)

Hi! Here's something a bit different.

A few months ago, I started writing scripts for erotic audios on Reddit - mostly for a big-tent, "general" audience, but I had to write at least one script for a looner scenario (with a bit of friends-to-lovers mixed in). One of my fellow writers, although not a looner herself, was interested enough in the script to perform it.

Here's the Reddit link - you can take a look at the script and the audio from there, but please do not repost/reupload them elsewhere.
  • anonymous
    • Apr 2015

This was great! Thanks so much for sharing, and pass along my thanks to the voice actress as well!

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
      • Jan 2017

Super hot, loving listening to this!

Comment

• 7balloon
        One of the First Online
        • Dec 2018

I think this is something awesome, but if you want to hit the general audience, what is going on?

Comment

• nonpopper89
          • Apr 2023

Originally posted by 7balloon
          I think this is something awesome, but if you want to hit the general audience, what is going on?
          Do you mean "why do I want to make stuff for a general audience" or "this isn't something that a general audience would understand?"

For the first, I do make non-looner scripts, and I also think it would be good for a general audience to have a better image of the balloon fetish than they seem to now, after so many documentaries try to make us out to be as crazy as possible.

For the second, it's okay if they don't fully get into it, but I've found that people in that particular subreddit are fairly open to new things.

Comment

• Scooter
            • May 2022

That was really good! Loved the script! I actually wrote a balloon-fetish GWA a while ago too, about the listener's GF coming home early and discovering the listener's fetish. Some femdom, a bit of fear play. Mine ended up getting fulfilled, but the audio is not on the subreddit itself (though done with my full permission.) If you want to see the script, you can find it by searching "balloon" on the subreddit.

Comment

• Axle
              • Jan 2022

always thought the audio format was underutilized. i'm glad this exists!
              Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• nonpopper89
                • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Scooter
                That was really good! Loved the script! I actually wrote a balloon-fetish GWA a while ago too, about the listener's GF coming home early and discovering the listener's fetish. Some femdom, a bit of fear play. Mine ended up getting fulfilled, but the audio is not on the subreddit itself (though done with my full permission.) If you want to see the script, you can find it by searching "balloon" on the subreddit.
                I think I remember seeing that script. I thought it was just never filled, so it's good to know that someone filled your request.

Comment

• nonpopper89
                  • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Axle
                  always thought the audio format was underutilized. i'm glad this exists!
                  Right? The only other female VA looner audios I remember finding are the ones MissMoonified did (Patreon, she's since retired from NSFW voice work) and some Japanese-language ones by Kinon on DLsite.

Well, there was also one on GWA where a woman was inhaling helium from a balloon while touching herself...

Other than that, I haven't come across any.

Comment

Working...