• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneTrickPony
    • Feb 2024

Best. Birthday. EVER !!! (Solo story?)

[ Semi-phobic/Popper story]
    ​​​​
    [ This wil be raw story, writing things as I'm imagining and not holding back. Characters are not based neither on experiences or real people, it's my pure imagination and lust. If this isn't your type of story, you're free to not read/comment. This is it's own singular story, not connected with any other of the ones I posted. I never wrote pure action so sorry if it doesn't feel genuine. English isn't my first language. I may edit the story if I feel like improving some scenes, or if you comment things to improve it.]

It was Tanya's birthday. Tanya was a young woman, on her middle twenties, she was always a little shy, but energetic and funny once you win her trust.
    Also, Tanya is globophobic, meaning she's scared of balloons. She was scared of when balloons popped and of them in general, the noise was too loud for her, so she evaded them for the longest time, none of her birthdays ever had balloons, or neither she attended one if she knew balloons would be present. Her ears were always covered in case she encounters a balloon on the wild. Thankfully, her close friends and boyfriend were really supportive with her, in the good and the "bad".

But one year, she decided it was time she faced her fear and had a party with balloons. And with the help of one of her best friends, Tina, they started getting ready for the party.
    They would be hosting it at Tanya's house, since it would be free for some days and it has big spaces for the party.

The day of the party, her best and closest friends: Roxy, Rick, Joanne and Tanya's boyfriend, Luka, were in their way, together.
    "Do you know anything about this party?" Asked Roxy to the group.
    "Nope, nothing, Tanya and Tina planned this on their own, they only said bring my gifts and if you want, a drink of choice." Said Rick.
    "Weird that they did all of this on their own, they always ask for help on their planing." Said Luka.
    "It must be something special, hahaha" Laughed Jo.

When they arrived, they knocked at the door, and Tanya welcomed them.
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANYA!" The group greet her. A big hug was given.
    "Thanks you guys:") " Tanya was happy.
    "And thanks you honey n>n" Tanya smooched Luka.

When the group entered the living room, they were welcomed with a rather... Unexpected view...
    The living room was filled with balloons, balloons covered the whole floor, tall balloon columns decorated the corners, helium balloons on the whole ceiling, and bouquets could be seeing around the room, and on the sofas, big balloon of exotic shapes and sizes, and clusters of balloons all around the room, that their friends never saw before. A lot of the balloon had significant necks showing, also a couple of big XXL balloons, almost as big as them. And mylar balloons of all kinds, of course. On a corner, a nice table with lots of food and drinks could be seen. It was a balloon paradise.

"Woooohohohoow Tanya! What is this view?!" Roxy said surprised, not angry.
    Rick just laughed and grinned, there scene really surprised him.
    "I've never seen this many balloons in my life!" Jo said
    "Weren't you scared of balloons? Is everything ok? Are you ok?" Luka asked with tender and love to Tanya.
    "Ok, I think we have some explanations to give. Tanya will tell you." Tina said.
    "Ok guys, so, I decided that this year, I will finally face my fear of balloons, so I decided to make my whole party about that! Tina showed me how much fun balloons can be and I just couldn't resist! What do you think? It's overcompensating for all the lost years I guess..." Shyly asked Tanya.

"Woooow that's great Tany! Amazing job!" Roxy said.
    "We're so proud of you, you're doing amazing steps!" Said Jo.
    "It's-it's amazing baby, we're here in all the steps of the way, with you." Luka hugged Tanya and hold her near.
    "Just one thing, try not to pop them, while yeah, we have them here and we inflate them and I can touch them, I'm still scared of the popping, that's why I'm wearing earplugs" Tanya showed her covered ears. "And I have more if you need a pair."
    "Oooooww.... But you know popping them is the fun part! Whyyyy...?" Rick complained, since Tanya and company knew he likes to pop balloons.
    "I'm just asking you this time Nick, pleaaaaseee don't pop them, don't do it please, as my birthday gift..." Tanya said, and with those puppy eyes, Nick couldn't say no.
    "Okaaaayyy, for your birthday."
    And they all take a bowl of food and a drink and sat on the sofa to eat. Walking and doing things in that room was a little difficult, but fun.

"Can I ask, were did you get all of this balloons? There's some I've never seen before." Jo said while holding a big mouse balloon.

"I can answer that." Tina said. "When Tanya told me her plan, I read somewhere about a page that sells balloons of all kinds and sizes, so we tried, the balloons are really high quality! Tanya was scared that they would pop but look at those necks! And this isn't all of the balloons! We have more in the other room!"
    "Did you inflated this balloons on your own? How aren't you two tired??" Jo asked.
    "Of course not! Well, we inflated some by mouth, but we used electric pumps for the majority and for the big ones." Said Tanya.

"I think they're really lovely, I haven't had a helium balloons in years." Said Jo while holding a bouquet.

The group chatted about the birthday and about different topics. All of them had a balloon by the time they ended dinner.
    Tanya was hugging a heart balloon, while snuggling with Luka, who was holding a 16" heart printed balloon on the other arm.
    Jo put a big mouse balloon between her tights and was playing with the ears.
    Roxy was hugging a full column of balloons, like a monkey holding to a tree, she had her legs and arm around the column.
    And Rick had a cluster of big overinflated 16", wich made Tanya a little nervous, but she knew Nick was just messing with her and that he wouldn't pop them to scare her.

The alcoholic drinks already kicked in, and the conversation was started to turn interesting...

"This balloons are so fun Tanya, what a great idea hahahah" Said Roxy.
    "Hey, let's play some games! Sure, sure, no popping" Said Rick
    "What do you propose?" Tanya, wich hugged her heart balloon with both arms and legs by now, and a little deeper than that.

"Ok so, we make couples, and have to go from the sofa to the table and back, with a balloon between a part of our bodies, except our hand and arms, without popping it. It's fun because it's hard to walk here!" Rick proposed.

"That sounds fun!! I ask with Roxy!" Said Jo.
    "Well, I'll go with Tina, and I guess Tanya and Luka. The first one to get to the table and back wins" Said Rick.
    "Everyone pick a big balloon to make it more challenging!" Said Jo, and everyone hold a 16" balloon.
    Everyone put their balloons between their crotches or bellies.

"AAAAAAND GO!" Said Rick, and the pairs started to walk. It was really challenging, holding the balloons with enough strength to not let them go and with care enough to not pop them, plus the floor full of balloons, plus being a little tipsy.

It was a summer night, so they were all wearing light clothes, and that made holding the balloons a whole other experience.
    The movement of the awkward walking woke something on everyone, so they started laughing and doing it more for the feeling than for the game.

At the end, Rick and Tina came in first place, followed of Jo and Roxy, and Tanya and Luka, who were having a little bit too much fun of the balloon.
    When they realized, they walked too fast and tripped on the soft sofa, Luka fell first, he accidentally was still holding the balloons near her private parts, and then Tanya fell backwards, her ass sat on the balloons, and *Pop *, she popped the balloon and fell in Luka's crotch.
    For half a second, both lovers saw heaven.
    The tight balloon pressed both, Luka on his penis, and Tanya on her ass, after that falling on Luka.
    They both felt it, they both knew it was amazing, and they both wanted more. Everyone in the room felt the same way.

Tanya and Luka saw each other with spark on their eyes.

"Tanya, everything ok? A balloon popped, you're fine?" Roxy checked on her.
    "It was... Great... Ok I mean OK." Tanya said, she didn't have a single thought on her minda besides the balloon.
    ​​"That was fun, wasn't it?" Asked Jo
    "It really felt... Nice down there, right?" A series of words tried to escape Tina's mouth, but she was heavily breathing from the game. Everyone nodded and said Uhuh....
    "Y-yeah-! Anyone has any more Ideas?" Mumbled Tanya.
    "Hey Tanya, bring your earplugs, are you feeling brave? What about facing you fears?" Said Rick, feeling naughty.
    "You know what? Probably not yet but I know your plans.... I'm following you!" Tanya exclaimed.

Popping was on today's menu, so everyone put earplugs and the fun started.

"Let's sit on the balloons, the first to pop ten wins!" Rick's idea.
    "Three, two, one... GO!" And everyone picked a balloon, most of them where big and tight so it was hard to sit on them.
    *POP* the first balloons was popped by Roxy, it was loud, but nothing against the earplugs(and the alcohol).
    "Guys this is fun! You better do it quick!" Roxy said excited, already sitting on another balloon.
    Laughs where heard around the room during the game.
    To get to Roxy's point, everyone started jumping up and down, quickly after, pop after pop was heard.
    ​​​​​​​BY around the 5th or 6th balloons, they already noticed that for maximum pleasure, they had to ride them slowly, even if that mean loose the game.
    SO they slowly started to strip down to the big thigh balloons and hump them.
    Soft moans started to appear, but nobody was phased by that, they were all enjoy the "game", that were the benefits of long-lived friendships.
    ​​​​​"Aah~" "Mmmmh~" "Uh~" All over the room.
    At one point, Tanya and Luka sat next to each other to pop their balloons while hugging, everytime Tanya seemed a little too scared, Luka was there to comfort her.
    "Hey love, everything ok? We can stop whenever you want..." Luka said in a soft voice every once in a while

​​​​​​​After all balloons were popped, everyone was exhausted.
    ​​​​​​​"*Puff...puff...* Woooo, that was awesome!" Roxy said.
    "Y-yeah.... I want something more intense now..." Jo said.
    "More intense you say, huh...? Tanya, please bring... the pumps" Said Rick, now it was time for a next level.
    "This is simple guys, we're all tired so we'll just pump some balloons until they pop, no time limit or anything, let's see how far we can go." Nick said the rules.

​​​​​​Tanya was a little scared, but Luka was with her.
    "Wanna do it with me the first time? To show you there's nothing to be afraid of, we already popped tons tonight.." Luka offered her, to Wich Tanya accepts and proceeds to sits on his lap, she could feel the boner on Luka's shorts, but she didn't mind at all, on the other hand, she felt amazing, probably means that Luka was having a good time too.

​​​​They both put her hands on the nozzles in the electric pump, and with the touch of a button *Phsssss* Tha balloon started to spring to life.
    Tanya was still scared, it was the first time she pumped to pop a balloon, and she tried to give a step back, forgetting she was in Luka's lap.
    "Huh, where are you going sweetie? I'm here with you..." He hugged her tightly. One of Luka's hand slides through her body, her belly, her legs, and finally her boobs, where Luka started to massage her nipples slowly.

​​​​​​TAnya was feeling pure ecstasy, a mix of soft laughter and moan could be heard.
    "Mmmmhmhmhmg~ you know I'm ticklish...."
    Tanya didn't realize her balloons was already necking considerably. *POP* *POP* *POP*. The balloons of the group popped. Slightly after that, the couples formed at the first game also joined the couple and everyone was sitting next or in each other, and the poppings kept coming for a good time. After a while, Tanya and Luka changed places, Luka was the small spoon and Tanya was "petting" him, just to end face to face, dry humping with a balloon between them.

"OOOOF, I think that's good for now, and we still have balloons left!" Said Rick surprised.
    "Uuuuh guys, we forgot to tell you... There's a bouncy castle on the next room" Said Tina.
    "WHAT?! I DIDN'T SEE IT FROM THE BALLOONS?" "A WHAT NOW?!" Everyone said surprised.
    "I think we forgot to mention it with all of the balloons and stuff, sorry..." Said Tanya.

A bouncy castle with some inflatable figures. From the castle itself was on the next room.

"I'M GOING FIRST!" Said Roxy, and she jumped inside the castle, and she started to jump, and probably hump n those dummies from the castle. The group followed her in the fun.
    ​​​​​​"There's only one thing left to do... LET'S FILL THE CASTLE WITH BALLOONS!" Said Jo.
    "AAAAAAAAH OMG YEAS!" The girls said.
    And they started to put all fo the spare balloons inside the bouncy castle, clusters, solos, all the figures, etc.
    Jumping and popping they were for another moment, the squishyness of the bouncy house was the perfect combo.

Everyone was exhausted, and decided to end, but there was one more thing to do...

"Hey guys, thanks for an amazing night, I wasn't expected all of this" said Tanya.
    "neither us, it was the best birthday ever!" Said Jo.
    "I want to keep the helium balloons, or take some if you want, but I need help with this spare balloons, help me clean a little?" Tanya asked for help.
    "Hmmmm, we should pop the, but how now?" Asked Tina.
    "What about.... A little of roleplay?" Said Jo.
    "I like that one!" Rick agreed.

"Ooooww... So this is your balloons, baby?" Was Rick talking in a condescending baby voice
    "Noooo please don't pop them!" Said Roxy
    "I like my balloons and I'm scared of popping balloons:"(" Said with a sad face Tanya.
    *POP* *POP* *POP* "Oopsie Daisy" Said Rick with a grin on her face while stomping with force some balloons.

The acting continued, sometimes it was Rick, sometimes Luka, scenes that made Tanya really horny.

All of the balloons where popped, and at the end, they slept on Tanya's house, under the squeaking roof of Balloons.

​​​​​They agreed in doing this at least once a year. BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

[ THE END ]

Wow, this was on my mind for ages, and took me like a week to write. There's some scenes where I didn't fully explained myself because I wanted this to be up as soon as possible, but I will "update" the story eventually ti improve the scenes, and if you have opinions I'm hearing just in case.
    (By the way, if you have some festivities for my other story I will be pleased to hear because I don't know what else to but besides the basics.)

​​​​​​
    Thanks for reading.
    ​​​​​​​~ OTP

​​​​
    [ OTP ]
    It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

NICE ! This story would be a dream !
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment