Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xera
    • Aug 2023

My Friend's Popping Frenzy

So this is my first time writing a story and I should also note that this story is 100% true. I hope you all enjoy!

So to begin, I feel like there is some context I'll need to explain first before getting into this story proper. So I love exercise balls. They're easily my favourite kind of inflatable, and aside from any fetishistic purposes, I also enjoy using them as a seat when gaming and such, and so I had three in my bedroom at the time of this story so that my friends would have something to sit on as well when they were visiting. It kinda became a quirk of coming over to my place. It also needs to be said that I'm a semi-popper myself, but my friend in this story is in no way a looner, at least to my knowledge, but anyway, onto the story!

It was the weekend, and my friend whom I shall refer to as Nate for the sake of anonymity, showed up at my house relatively early in the day as it was just before midday. This wasn't an unusual occurrence by any means as Nate would often hang out at my place and arrive as early as possible each day to do so. What was different today was that I now had a third exercise ball in my bedroom that I'd only just bought. It was a blue 65cm Reebok anti-burst gym ball. Nate immediately took a liking to the ball and asked if it could be his in the sense that it would be his ball to sit on whenever he was at my house. I of course said yes. Now for how excited Nate was to see this new ball, his next action might seem a little strange. Nate got some few pieces of lego from a whole box of it I had under my bed from when I was a kid (we were both teens at this point in our lives), and he then proceeded to bounce on the Reebok ball with the lego underneath it. I wasn't at all surprised. You see, Nate seemed to have a bit of a destructive streak in him, and he would frequently joke about popping my exercise balls or even jokingly attempt to actually pop them, as he was just now, so I wasn't at all surprised, but today seemed different. Today he wasn't happy with just joking about popping one. He wanted to do it for real, but that'dhave to wait. He eventually took the lego from underneath the ball, and we went onto play some video games.

Eventually however, Nate started to take interest in the balloons around my room and the rest of my house. It had recently been my birthday and they'd been put up as decorations. While I can't remember there exact size, if I were to guess, I'd say these were 16 inch balloons. Nate took one balloon and tried to pop it by laying on top of the Reebok ball, and rolling onto the balloon. He tried this a few times, but the balloon would just slip out from under the ball, and after one attempt almost resulted in Nate losing his balance and falling off the ball, he simply stomp popped that balloon. Some of the balloons weren't inflated, and so Nate then took one of these uninflated balloons and started blowing, and he kept on blowing and didn't stop until it went POP. I'm slightly pop-phobic, so he was likely doing this to try and scare me with a BANG! And he most certainly did. He blew up one more balloon. This time he tried popping the balloon by sitting on it on the ball, but again, this didn't really work. The balloon was certainly getting close to popping, but it never went that extra little bit to finally pop. So instead, Nate simply crushed it with his hands, unsatisfied that two of the three balloons hadn't popped the way he wanted.

We went back to focusing on playing video games, but it wasn't long before Nate's attention was drawn towards an old basketball I had in my room. It was a purple and white Nike basketball, but it was so old that the purple colouring had significantly faded, and the white was more of a sickly cream. Nate asked if he could pop it as he knew I hadn't used it in a very long time, and plus, this basketball was years and years old. I said of course, and we took the ball down into the kitchen and placed it on the dining table, I got Nate the biggest knife I could find and handed it to him. He eagerly took the knife and with one stab at the ball, the Nike basketball started deflating. The air was so old though, and it smelled awful, and so Nate knocked the basketball to the kitchen floor and stomped on it three times, after which, it was thoroughly flat. Again, we went back to playing video games.

The last pop of this story didn't happen until much later in the evening. After having jokingly tried popping the new Reebok ball. Nate had spent a lot of the remainder of the day joking about popping the cheapest of my 3 exercise balls. It was a white 55cm Argos gym ball. It seems after a while though that he was tired of simply joking about popping that ball because I remember at one point, I left to go to the bathroom and after I returned, I noticed that that white ball had what I can only describe as a black "dent" in it. It was as if someone had been pushing a black pen into it, and while I can't confirm it, I do believe Nate was doing exactly that. After I noticed that, I suggested popping the ball to Nate because I knew he really wanted to and with that dent in the ball, I wasn't really sure if it'd be safe to sit on anymore. It honestly looked as if it might pop at any second. Nate immediately jumped at the chance to pop the ball, and he seemingly already had a plan in place. He grabbed a phone charger and started pushing it into the dent in the ball. It took literal seconds for the charger to puncture the ball. He punctured it two or three more times before instead deciding to tear the ball apart into many small pieces.

So to surmise, by the time Nate left to go home that night, my room had the tattered remains of three balloons and an exercise ball all around the place. Thank you if you've this far. I hope you enjoyed!
  • Qbubbleballoon (:
    • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Xera
    So this is my first time writing a story and I should also note that this story is 100% true. I hope you all enjoy!

So to begin, I feel like there is some context I'll need to explain first before getting into this story proper. So I love exercise balls. They're easily my favourite kind of inflatable, and aside from any fetishistic purposes, I also enjoy using them as a seat when gaming and such, and so I had three in my bedroom at the time of this story so that my friends would have something to sit on as well when they were visiting. It kinda became a quirk of coming over to my place. It also needs to be said that I'm a semi-popper myself, but my friend in this story is in no way a looner, at least to my knowledge, but anyway, onto the story!

It was the weekend, and my friend whom I shall refer to as Nate for the sake of anonymity, showed up at my house relatively early in the day as it was just before midday. This wasn't an unusual occurrence by any means as Nate would often hang out at my place and arrive as early as possible each day to do so. What was different today was that I now had a third exercise ball in my bedroom that I'd only just bought. It was a blue 65cm Reebok anti-burst gym ball. Nate immediately took a liking to the ball and asked if it could be his in the sense that it would be his ball to sit on whenever he was at my house. I of course said yes. Now for how excited Nate was to see this new ball, his next action might seem a little strange. Nate got some few pieces of lego from a whole box of it I had under my bed from when I was a kid (we were both teens at this point in our lives), and he then proceeded to bounce on the Reebok ball with the lego underneath it. I wasn't at all surprised. You see, Nate seemed to have a bit of a destructive streak in him, and he would frequently joke about popping my exercise balls or even jokingly attempt to actually pop them, as he was just now, so I wasn't at all surprised, but today seemed different. Today he wasn't happy with just joking about popping one. He wanted to do it for real, but that'dhave to wait. He eventually took the lego from underneath the ball, and we went onto play some video games.

Eventually however, Nate started to take interest in the balloons around my room and the rest of my house. It had recently been my birthday and they'd been put up as decorations. While I can't remember there exact size, if I were to guess, I'd say these were 16 inch balloons. Nate took one balloon and tried to pop it by laying on top of the Reebok ball, and rolling onto the balloon. He tried this a few times, but the balloon would just slip out from under the ball, and after one attempt almost resulted in Nate losing his balance and falling off the ball, he simply stomp popped that balloon. Some of the balloons weren't inflated, and so Nate then took one of these uninflated balloons and started blowing, and he kept on blowing and didn't stop until it went POP. I'm slightly pop-phobic, so he was likely doing this to try and scare me with a BANG! And he most certainly did. He blew up one more balloon. This time he tried popping the balloon by sitting on it on the ball, but again, this didn't really work. The balloon was certainly getting close to popping, but it never went that extra little bit to finally pop. So instead, Nate simply crushed it with his hands, unsatisfied that two of the three balloons hadn't popped the way he wanted.

We went back to focusing on playing video games, but it wasn't long before Nate's attention was drawn towards an old basketball I had in my room. It was a purple and white Nike basketball, but it was so old that the purple colouring had significantly faded, and the white was more of a sickly cream. Nate asked if he could pop it as he knew I hadn't used it in a very long time, and plus, this basketball was years and years old. I said of course, and we took the ball down into the kitchen and placed it on the dining table, I got Nate the biggest knife I could find and handed it to him. He eagerly took the knife and with one stab at the ball, the Nike basketball started deflating. The air was so old though, and it smelled awful, and so Nate knocked the basketball to the kitchen floor and stomped on it three times, after which, it was thoroughly flat. Again, we went back to playing video games.

The last pop of this story didn't happen until much later in the evening. After having jokingly tried popping the new Reebok ball. Nate had spent a lot of the remainder of the day joking about popping the cheapest of my 3 exercise balls. It was a white 55cm Argos gym ball. It seems after a while though that he was tired of simply joking about popping that ball because I remember at one point, I left to go to the bathroom and after I returned, I noticed that that white ball had what I can only describe as a black "dent" in it. It was as if someone had been pushing a black pen into it, and while I can't confirm it, I do believe Nate was doing exactly that. After I noticed that, I suggested popping the ball to Nate because I knew he really wanted to and with that dent in the ball, I wasn't really sure if it'd be safe to sit on anymore. It honestly looked as if it might pop at any second. Nate immediately jumped at the chance to pop the ball, and he seemingly already had a plan in place. He grabbed a phone charger and started pushing it into the dent in the ball. It took literal seconds for the charger to puncture the ball. He punctured it two or three more times before instead deciding to tear the ball apart into many small pieces.

So to surmise, by the time Nate left to go home that night, my room had the tattered remains of three balloons and an exercise ball all around the place. Thank you if you've this far. I hope you enjoyed!
    Wonderful!
    No other words!

Comment

• Xera
      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Qbubbleballoon (:

Wonderful!
      No other words!
      Thank you so much!

Comment

• Sit2Pop
        Certified Looner
        • Oct 2023

That sounded like a fun story! Did your friend ever consider bringing exercise balls or inflatables of his own to your place, or let you use his when you were at his house? I say that because if you didn't get to do the same, your inflatables getting popped almost seems one-sided XD.

Comment

• Xera
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Sit2Pop
          That sounded like a fun story! Did your friend ever consider bringing exercise balls or inflatables of his own to your place, or let you use his when you were at his house? I say that because if you didn't get to do the same, your inflatables getting popped almost seems one-sided XD.
          Oh, it definitely was a very one-sided arrangement. I never popped anything of his, mainly because he never had anything to pop because he'd popped it already himself xD. It wasn't just my inflatables he popped either. He told me stories of him popping another friend's exercise ball as well as one his uncle had. He really was quite destructive xD

Comment

• Cayal Lakesh
            • Oct 2023

can i just say how much i absolutely love how carefree your friend seems to be? he seems so fun to be around xD kinda like a human cactus as far as inflatable things are concerned, like, don't throw anything inflatable near him, it will pop! I wonder how he would react if you told him you were a looner. Anyway, i would love to hear more stories about him and whatever else he might have popped xD

Comment

• Xera
              • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Cayal Lakesh
              can i just say how much i absolutely love how carefree your friend seems to be? he seems so fun to be around xD kinda like a human cactus as far as inflatable things are concerned, like, don't throw anything inflatable near him, it will pop! I wonder how he would react if you told him you were a looner. Anyway, i would love to hear more stories about him and whatever else he might have popped xD
              Lol. Human cactus is certainly a very apt way of describing him xD. And yes, he was always very fun to be around. Especially given the fact that I'm a semi-popper myself. That being said, I'm honestly not sure how he'd react if I told him I'm a looner. In any case, I haven't spoken with him in quite some time, but I do have other stories about this particular friend of mine popping other exercise balls. Some of them were my own, while others belonged to other friends of his. He also told me a few stories of him popping beachballs, but they're all fairly short stories.

Comment

• Cayal Lakesh
                • Oct 2023

but they're all fairly short stories.
                short or not, i just can't get enough of some nice stories of guys popping balloons/inflatables, so i'll probably be entertained anyway xD

In any case, I haven't spoken with him in quite some time
                ​But i'm sorry to hear that, it sucks growing apart from friends...

Comment

• Xera
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Cayal Lakesh

short or not, i just can't get enough of some nice stories of guys popping balloons/inflatables, so i'll probably be entertained anyway xD

​But i'm sorry to hear that, it sucks growing apart from friends...
                  Hmm, well in that case, I think I'll make another post with a collection of these stories, plus others further down the line. I'll get to writing them right away, so I hope you enjoy!

And yeah, it sucks that we no longer really talk, but that's life I guess. I still do have friends though that I've known for many many years, so it isn't all bad.

Comment

Working...