X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

Any San Diego looners?

Just curious how many people here that are somewhat near where I am (if any 🫠). Is anyone here in the San Diego area too? (:
  • dawgbone818
    • May 2022

I'm not sure if they are on this site but I believe Custom Fetish Shoots is based in San Diego. They have some pretty good balloon and inflatable vids on their C4S page. I figure they must be getting much of their talent locally.

Comment

• RubberRider297
      Intimate Rider
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by dawgbone818
      I'm not sure if they are on this site but I believe Custom Fetish Shoots is based in San Diego. They have some pretty good balloon and inflatable vids on their C4S page. I figure they must be getting much of their talent locally.
      Ohhh wow. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of their clips directly from C4S, so I didn’t really know about them. But I have seen Tira’s balloon fetish clip before since someone reuploaded it on YouTube. I had no idea which studio she modeled for, so seeing her again in Custom Fetish Shoots was a very pleasant surprise. She’s super cute, and just knowing there’s a chance she’s local is really awesome! Though, it’s like a less than 1 percent chance I’ll ever see or meet her which is a shame, but that’s still cool to think about! (:

Comment

• FunLooner
        • Dec 2019

I’ll be in San Diego in june

Comment

Working...