Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneTrickPony
    • Feb 2024

Mood changer (Minor vent/opinion)

I was watching this video of this furry looners to *ehem*please myself*ehem* (Really nice content, most likely blowing and non-pop), and since one of them is scared of the popping, she was doing a B2P to face her fears today.

She was with her partner, and at the end of the video, he hugs and comforts her(because yeah, that was pretty scary for a non popper).

And while the video is reeeally nice because I like transparent balloons and this one got a nice neck, the action at the end turned my mood 180Β°, it was no longer a Nice Looner Video., ​​​for my private enjoyment, it was a cute video of a supporting partner during a personal scary test, and I was thinking "Awww, I hope that was me :" ( ". I also want my partner to comfort me when a balloon pop, I also wanna share my fetish with him.

Have you ever felt like this? A nice looner content but at the end your mood and feelings changed?

(P.S.: Sorry for not updating my other stories, personal and fictional, nothing happened lately and I don't wanna add useless commentaries. If something happens I will update)
    [ OTP ]
    It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *
Working...