When the Loud balloon pops aren't enough

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frustrated blower
    • Dec 2021

If you're in the States, maybe it's time to graduate to the "Click, Boom" type of explosions lol

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Frustrated blower
      If you're in the States, maybe it's time to graduate to the "Click, Boom" type of explosions lol
      Haha! Also in the states and this made me laugh XD never heard it worded like that. Oddly enough, I’m very comfortable around the pew pew sounds but the smallest firework will send me into absolute panic attacks and terror, that’s PTSD for ya though, I guess. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Okay, time for this firework phobic to crawl back into his hidey hole and cover his ears, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the chuckle today lol. Y’all pyro kids have fun (but, like, reeeeaaaally far away from me, preferably) hahaha πŸ˜‚

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
        • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Bee Looner
        I am preparing the "Fallas" And this year I will look for the fattest firecrackers that can be found in the city to make a test and subsequent ranking. Basically I look for the limits of what can be achieved here.
        Of course I will look for the "Traca".

Here a video of the traca that I am going to get.

Tracas are great fun. Love the look in the dark after setting one off. The glowing is very nice and also the booms for sure. Try to get in touch with Ricasa (Ricardo Caballer S.A.) they are making some of the best Truenos you can get. Ricasa No. 4 and No. 6 are great.
        Also El Gato has some nice stuff in the assortment. Try to buy from them directly, sometimes that's the way to get some specials that are not publicly sold.
        ​​​​​Have fun! And let uns know how it was.

If you want to experience the really, really bad booms. Go to the Palau de la musica. There are meeting pyro enthusiasts from all over Europe, shooting the biggest stuff you will experience. But keep at a safe distance, sometimes it is a bit dangerous there...
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Bee Looner
          Loud Devilish
          • Sep 2023

Yes, the thunder Ricasa are really good although I also tried some of other brands and they are great.
          I who best get quality / price are the super gatos.
          This year I will try to get the strongest that can be acquired legally.
          La traca In the dark it's great, I'll try to record it hehehe

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍