Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Re: Filming yourself

I record all my popping, I love watching them too: bursting inflatables and balloons swimming rings, big balloons and inflatables beach balls too (I make them bang like a balloon) 😀

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

I let My GF Record Me Fucking a clear latex 36" Balloon. She got off on How far She could Make Me shoot. I came multiple times inside the Balloon While she Threatened to Burst It with a Pin while I was screwing the Balloon. I put about a Pint of cum in it. She only recorded Me From the Waist Down. She and Her Girlfriends would masturbate to the footage.

Comment

• Loonatic
        Balloons + Feet
        • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
        I let My GF Record Me Fucking a clear latex 36" Balloon. She got off on How far She could Make Me shoot. I came multiple times inside the Balloon While she Threatened to Burst It with a Pin while I was screwing the Balloon. I put about a Pint of cum in it. She only recorded Me From the Waist Down. She and Her Girlfriends would masturbate to the footage.
        Damn. That's impressive haha

Comment

• b loony
          • Oct 2018

recording yourself can be interesting as you get another angle of the balloon and an idea how big it was when it went ,done it a few times when i have alone time ,can also ad to the fun if you can see the screen of what your recording .

Comment

• Loonorm
            • Mar 2019

Eons ago, I used to film myself. This was using a VHS video camera! It was always done at my grandmother’s house, when she would be at my parents house visiting. I would make the excuse that I just wanted to spend an evening, or two, in the city, and be by myself. I would then fill her living room with balloons, and have at it. Of course, it would always end in a pile of popped balloons, with a ‘cream topping’. The last time I watched it, it was a little depressing, because of all of the balloons that you cannot get anymore. Q24s, the old Boss Balloon Company dolls, and punch balloons, the fantastic Toys ‘R’ Us balloons…. There were a few times that I climaxed well before I even finished with the balloons, and I just jizzed all over. Somewhere, I still have that VHS tape.

Comment

• PMN985
              • Aug 2021

Done a few of these usually with a partner, some got quite kinky, i keep the vids maybe a week or two before deleting, I used to keep tapes when I had a mini DV cam

Comment

• punter0987
                • Sep 2021

I record myself 95% of the time I love to b2p and see how big it gets. I do a lot in public places so sometimes like getting reaction of people around

Comment

• Hk980
                  • Nov 2021

I started filming myself as a form of....Therapy? Trying to get over all the mental stuff in my head regarding this fetish and sex in general. Anyway. 4 years later I still do it! It's fun. I even started an Instagram and began posting.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                    • Aug 2023

I don't often record myself but I will occasionally if I'm trying something new, like a different brand / size of balloon or new inflatable toy, just to see if the ride looks as good as it feels

Comment

• b loony
                      • Oct 2018

its a good referance to how big it got before it went or when you chickened out ,want to try put a go pro on my head to get a fpv video of blowing up

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
                        • Jun 2019

My wife really wants to film us and include balloon play. We haven't recorded anything yet

Comment

• Squeaky_faith
                          • Jun 2022

Most of the time I just take pictures of the fun and the occasional video. But maybe a few years ago I used to record almost all of the time when I had my balloon or inflatable out.

Comment

• Loon119
                            • Jun 2018

I recorded myself pin popping a balloon and the eventual cumshot on an orange balloon at the end for the wife and also a video of me squeezing balloons no popping for the wife

Comment

• BigBreathless
                              • Jun 2017

Tried it a few times and honestly kinda liked it - turned me on even! But I never saved the vids anywhere out of fear that someone might find them lol

Comment

• AJK64
                                • Jun 2018

I had a good buddy about 10 years ago who I used to film myself bursting balloons for. It was actually quite sexy haha. I don't have any of the videos saved as I was scared of someone finding them, and I kinda lost contact with that friend when he moved out the country. I kinda wish I had them to rewatch though.

Comment

Working...