Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ballhopser
    • May 2019

Ways of popping Rubberplayballs?

I Sometimes enjoy popping a playball. I mean the colorful Balls like the size of a soccerball. I enjoy putting something slight sharp under the ball and sit and ride it until it pops. Die you Like popping playballs also and If how do you pop them?
  • Whale Rider
    • Nov 2022

Re: Ways of popping Rubberplayballs?

Originally posted by ballhopser
    I Sometimes enjoy popping a playball. I mean the colorful Balls like the size of a soccerball. I enjoy putting something slight sharp under the ball and sit and ride it until it pops. Die you Like popping playballs also and If how do you pop them?
    I hope you dont hurt yourself by ramming that sharp thing in your behind if it pops....

Comment

• ballhopser
      • May 2019

Re: Ways of popping Rubberplayballs?

Nö that never happened. The skin of the Balls is thick enough, so the air is hissing out slow.

Comment

• looner train
        • Nov 2023

I Sometimes like sitting on the a playball. I mean the colorful Balls like the size of a soccerball. I enjoy sit and ride it i never did pop them it got to where it does not hold and more air it. i use to sit on the basketball when i was little someing about have playball under u feel good i haven don that for a long time.

Comment

• playballrider
          • Jul 2022

For me, popping is somewhat incidental... I tend to pick out playballs that are thinner skinned and have more room for inflation. I've successfully overinflated 15 inch balls to almost 18 inches a few times. I like sitting/bouncing on them, so when you're abusing them like that, well, you have to be ready for the inevitable pop. I don't think it is the pop itself that does anything for me, but the feeling of a stretched out playball at its max, taking a pounding from me, feels good.

Comment

Working...