Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukinflateloonlad
    • Dec 2022

Leaving balloons to be popped

Has anyone ever left an inflatable balloon(s) somewhere hoping someone will find it and enjoy popping it?
  • Black_Hawk
    • Nov 2014

Re: Leaving balloons to be popped

To be honest I've done that several times. Both with inflated and uninflated balloons. Depending on the situation and the location I sometimes blow up a few balloons and place them in a good spot to see what happens or "accidentally" drop them on the street and see if someone interacts (maybe stomps) them.

When I got more adventurous during the years I also tried placing some uninflated balloons in good spots and see what happens.

With both I had quite some nice situations happening. Although of course 90 % of the time nothing happens.

Comment

• ukinflateloonlad
      • Dec 2022

Sounds cool! What situations happened from both inflated and uninflated?

Comment

• Scaredyburst
        • Dec 2020

Certainly at parties, have some inflated balloons floating around the room, and some uninflated ones out loose; usually works wonders. People burst more when they have had some alcohol!
        🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• ukinflateloonlad
          • Dec 2022

Originally posted by Scaredyburst
          Certainly at parties, have some inflated balloons floating around the room, and some uninflated ones out loose; usually works wonders. People burst more when they have had some alcohol!
          Oooo! Have you found them to pick up the uniflated balloons and start inflating them - if so, do they keep going up to the pop?

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
            • Jan 2019

Have done so a couple of times, and sometimes got lucky and some other times not so much.

And for sure when there is some alcohol in play, the balloons have been popped, and if not I am quite OK to do so myself

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

I once sat at the back of the bus and before others got on quickly blew up 4 balloons and let them loose. As the bus moved and the balloons blew about it was cool seeing how people reacted to them. A group of teenagers started kicking them about and even batting them in the air like a party. An older guy (maybe in his late teens/early 20s) caught one as it floated by and squeeze burst it. The other balloons ended up blowing downstairs. As we were getting off the bus the balloons got out the door onto the street. The same guy who had squeezed the balloon chased after and stomped on all the escaped balloons. Really hot.

Comment

• ukinflateloonlad
                • Dec 2022

Originally posted by AJK64
                I once sat at the back of the bus and before others got on quickly blew up 4 balloons and let them loose. As the bus moved and the balloons blew about it was cool seeing how people reacted to them. A group of teenagers started kicking them about and even batting them in the air like a party. An older guy (maybe in his late teens/early 20s) caught one as it floated by and squeeze burst it. The other balloons ended up blowing downstairs. As we were getting off the bus the balloons got out the door onto the street. The same guy who had squeezed the balloon chased after and stomped on all the escaped balloons. Really hot.
                Wow, what an incredible story. Wish I was there too 😅

Comment

• Casey88
                  lukmanrewa
                  • Jun 2012

One time i did purposely left an inflated balloon inside the toilet of a mall. I tried to untie and deflate it with a blunt fork however the knot was too tight and was impossible to untie it.

I wanted to just pop it, however there were several others using the urinal outside so I decided to best just leave it there and let the cleaner take care of it.

Comment

• 7balloon
                    One of the First Online
                    • Dec 2018

Casey, good story. What I'm curious about is why you had a balloon inside a toilet at the mall. Did you take the balloon for some fantastic enjoyment and then realize it had to break and couldn't be used again?

Sorry, but that's the part of the story I'm seriously enjoying.

Comment

• ukinflateloonlad
                      • Dec 2022

Originally posted by Casey88
                      One time i did purposely left an inflated balloon inside the toilet of a mall. I tried to untie and deflate it with a blunt fork however the knot was too tight and was impossible to untie it.

I wanted to just pop it, however there were several others using the urinal outside so I decided to best just leave it there and let the cleaner take care of it.
                      Even better, if the cleaner never got to it, but another customer used the toilet and couldn't resit but pop it.

Comment

• Casey88
                        lukmanrewa
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 7balloon
                        Casey, good story. What I'm curious about is why you had a balloon inside a toilet at the mall. Did you take the balloon for some fantastic enjoyment and then realize it had to break and couldn't be used again?

Sorry, but that's the part of the story I'm seriously enjoying.
                        Nope what I normally do if there are balloon giveaways in the mall is that I take them inside the toilet cubicle and untie the knot to deflate it.

Its quite an embarrassment walking with inflated balloons around the mall being a 30+ year old adult LOL.

Comment

• popper22
                          • Dec 2020

I’ll be honest, I have done this a number of times. It really just started with a general curiosity, thinking “how would someone react?”, which led to leaving some in a place that wasn’t hard to find them if you looked in the right direction. Got quite a few mixed reactions about this in the past, but I’ve never been disappointed

Comment

• ukinflateloonlad
                            • Dec 2022

Originally posted by popper22
                            I’ll be honest, I have done this a number of times. It really just started with a general curiosity, thinking “how would someone react?”, which led to leaving some in a place that wasn’t hard to find them if you looked in the right direction. Got quite a few mixed reactions about this in the past, but I’ve never been disappointed
                            How nice! What reactions did you have?

Comment

• balloonbuster
                              • Dec 2017

I used to do this many times when in my teen age. Our house was being renovated (a multi-storey city building) and it was full of young, handsome, muscular workers. When no one was in the yard, I dropped a well-inflated balloon and I was waiting. As someone came, he was usually noticed it. They started kicking and hitting. There was someone who suggested that we burst it, then they stomped on it or hit it with a shovel, sometimes they popped with a cigarette. It always ended with liberated laughter. "This was good! Waht a blast!".
                              Last edited by balloonbuster; 02-01-2023, 18:31.

Comment

Working...