Punishment for balloon that escpaed the balloon massacre?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Punishment for balloon that escpaed the balloon massacre?

Last night i am my co-wife had session of popping our husband's balloons before having sex. To my surprise, one of the balloons escaped the massacre by hiding under the bed. It was discovered by or maid while cleaning the room. She even asked, that how did this balloon came here as you have no children in home and there was no event at home yesterday. Although i covered it up by saying some guests came and their children brought balloons, but i really want to punish this balloon first for trying to escape and then causing embarrassment in front of maid.
    I did whatsapp its pics to my husband, telling him this balloon escaped and it will be punished at earliest when he comes home....

Any ideas how to execute this balloon?
  • Polina
    • Jul 2022

Re: Punishment for balloon that escpaed the balloon massacre?

You can play around with your hair pin, rubbing on it slightly poking it , them them all of the sudden popping it, while saying some "merciless" dialogues

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

Heel pop it, like in Polina's photo

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
        • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Bubblyzzz
        Heel pop it, like in Polina's photo
        Yes thinking and planning the same. Would create a scene with my husband for hiding this balloon from us and them would make him blow some more balloons and pop all, with this one in last giving it special attention

Comment

• lucid
          • Sep 2016

Damn! Now that's hott! Superb idea, im sure the lucky guy will love it.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
            • Feb 2022

Originally posted by lucid
            Damn! Now that's hott! Superb idea, im sure the lucky guy will love it.
            Don't know how much he likes popping his loving balloon, but i absolutely love the merciless fuck that i get from him, after popping his balloons...

Comment

Working...