Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonyboy13
    • Jan 2015

Bigger balloon tips

Hi all I bought some 24" round balloons today and they're the biggest balloons I have currently bought so I was wondering if you fellow looners have any tips on first time using them as I don't want to pop them I want to keep them as they look very sexy?
    Thanks all
    Balloonyboy13
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Bigger balloon tips

Take the same precautions as you would with any balloon: keep them away from any sharp objects or anything else that might pop them. If you're going to sit on them, place them on something soft, like your bed. Underinflating them slightly will also help (just make sure you fully inflate them the first time so they stretch out properly).

Comment

• balloonyboy13
      • Jan 2015

Thank you! How will I know that they are fully inflated as they don't look like they have much of a neck to them ��

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

If they're not of a familiar brand, i guess you just have to measure them as you inflate them. I've only tried 24" Qualatex and Tuftex, so I can only really speak for those brands.

Comment

• balloonyboy13
          • Jan 2015

Don't think they're a recognised brand but I have seen this brand around in a lot of shops so I dont know to be very honest but thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎