X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrballoon
    • Aug 2014

Re: B2p Fear

Hello every one,
    I love B2P so much, still more and more, I don't undertstand why , BUT I never made it, I think I never did it intentionally, I am so fear . Of course, some balloons pop to me accidently during B2P.

Now, I would say about myself, I am semi-poper. I love popping, but I am not so brave to do it. Recently I approached to be able sometimes blow to pop balloons by blowing machine or sitting/humping to pop, and a pin pop is nearly no problem for me now. But blow to burst is unachievable for me .

I think, there is naccessary to pop many balloons to get used to the poping noise, but with neighbors behind the wall it's problem.

And maybe, It would be fine to heve some suport. Some one, who give me power to make it, to don't chicken out while blow up. Or watch some one blow to pop. Is there some willing girl? (from Czech Republic )

Isn't that weird? Why B2P is so exciting? Why many of as Looners, we love bursting balloons and mainly B2P? Many of as is not possible to do it, but we want it to make it!

Have you ever think why ?

Comment

• b0f0s0f
      • Nov 2016

For me, when I was an extremely phobic child, seeing balloons being blown up was the scariest thing, because it was the time they were most likely to be abused/overinflated and they were transitioning from an inert, empty balloon into something terrifying. It's not surprising to me that inflation thus is the main focus of the fetish, particularly seeing attractive girls performing the act that struck primal fear into me as a child.

Comment

• nena
        • Oct 2021

Originally posted by mrballoon
        Hello every one,
        I love B2P so much, still more and more, I don't undertstand why , BUT I never made it, I think I never did it intentionally, I am so fear . Of course, some balloons pop to me accidently during B2P.

Now, I would say about myself, I am semi-poper. I love popping, but I am not so brave to do it. Recently I approached to be able sometimes blow to pop balloons by blowing machine or sitting/humping to pop, and a pin pop is nearly no problem for me now. But blow to burst is unachievable for me .

I think, there is naccessary to pop many balloons to get used to the poping noise, but with neighbors behind the wall it's problem.

And maybe, It would be fine to heve some suport. Some one, who give me power to make it, to don't chicken out while blow up. Or watch some one blow to pop. Is there some willing girl? (from Czech Republic )

Isn't that weird? Why B2P is so exciting? Why many of as Looners, we love bursting balloons and mainly B2P? Many of as is not possible to do it, but we want it to make it!

Have you ever think why ?
        Hi,
        I think it's about the power you have over yourself or the balloon and also about waiting for the explosion. Especially if someone was phobic in the past.

I would call myself semi proper too although I have still big fear of the balloon being burst. Anyway I always wish it happen.
        I was wondering if you are able to pop balloons in other ways than b2p without chicken out? In my perspective it's much easier on the beginning and after many many burst you will try something more advanced like b2p.
        Did you get anyone to support you or did you have experience of seeing some girls b2p in front of you since then? Being turn always make me braver and bring great desire to suddenly pop the balloon.
        I wish I am able to pop or watch anyone do that but I usually run to another room :-D

Comment

• nena
          • Oct 2021

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
          For me, when I was an extremely phobic child, seeing balloons being blown up was the scariest thing, because it was the time they were most likely to be abused/overinflated and they were transitioning from an inert, empty balloon into something terrifying. It's not surprising to me that inflation thus is the main focus of the fetish, particularly seeing attractive girls performing the act that struck primal fear into me as a child.
          I feel you. And although I am straight girl there is something about seeing other girls to perform with balloons, putting then into their mouths and giggle or evil laughing after popping them. Very sensual.

Comment

• Pseudo
            • Oct 2021

Hi every blow to popper expert,
            My wife, for my enjoyment, give me some rules to make a balloon pop party. As i have explain to her, I love when she give me some rules that scare me. So I have to pop lot of balloons by b2p or p2p. That will ne fun and not so scary if she was limites to this but she tell me i have to P2P some punchball (4 exactly)... Ooh, I have forget that I am not allowed to use ear plug ...
            I would like to do this challenge a lot but m'y reason says that it might bé dangerous to P2P a punchball for my ear ... I am aware that popping ballons isn't very good for ear but it's acceptable for few Times, but what about P2P a punchball ? Is it so dangerous or Can I enjoy it ?

Comment

• SusieDK
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Pseudo
              Hi every blow to popper expert,
              My wife, for my enjoyment, give me some rules to make a balloon pop party. As i have explain to her, I love when she give me some rules that scare me. So I have to pop lot of balloons by b2p or p2p. That will ne fun and not so scary if she was limites to this but she tell me i have to P2P some punchball (4 exactly)... Ooh, I have forget that I am not allowed to use ear plug ...
              I would like to do this challenge a lot but m'y reason says that it might bé dangerous to P2P a punchball for my ear ... I am aware that popping ballons isn't very good for ear but it's acceptable for few Times, but what about P2P a punchball ? Is it so dangerous or Can I enjoy it ?
              Hi,

I would simply love a challenge like that! Don't worry about punchballs. They are 'just' balloons, and even though they seem somewhat thicker they are not much louder - at least I cannot really hear the difference beteen a punchball and a Qualatex 16" or a Belbal 14". You should consider removing the rubber band though as this of course doesn’t shred up and thereby stayes a rather heavy object which isn't good to be slapped by in the face - and especially not in an eye! .....

However with the rubber band removed it is simply a balloon as so many other kinds.

Have fun!

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
              Susie
              Last edited by SusieDK; 23-10-2021, 13:00.

Comment

• Pseudo
                • Oct 2021

Thanks a lot @Susie.
                I'll try to be enough strong to manage P2P punchball without close ear ... Realy scared already but I love that. For eyes I'll have glasses even if I'll remove thé rubber.
                I'll make you a return if I do it.

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
                  • Jan 2019

I remember the first B2P I did with a punchball, I was so hyped up about it, it being that thicker latex and all.

But then when it exploded it just sounded like a regular balloon, but it was still a rush B2P'ing one! It is a rush for me when that specific neck comes out and you know it is going to pop soon.

Good luck Pseudo, and enjoy the thrill.

Comment

• Pseudo
                    • Oct 2021

Thanks Sl33juhrLooner !!
                    I have popper some balloons but not punchball...still to much scared (also, it was very fun to be so scared ), but maby next time. However messages are good for me !!
                    Thks.

Comment

Working...