whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darcynader
    • Nov 2018

I had an idea about fixing a sharp object strategically a distance from the neck of the balloon and then bouncing on the balloon to see if the neck makes it to the sharp object or the balloon pops first, but never actually got around to trying it.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

A situation I always thought about was to place pins inside of uninflated balloons. Then just overinflate like 50 of these balloons being extra careful of the pins inside of them. Any sudden movement could make them explode. Kicking a bunch of them would make a mess for sure.

It would be such a scary situation, I don't really know why my brain likes to come up with such terrifying ideas...
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
        • Feb 2023

I remember when I was at primary school (Year 3 so aged about 9) one of our teachers, for reasons I am still not clear about, allowed each member of the class to inflate a balloon. One of the girls - can't remember her name but I want to call her Anita - inflated her purple balloon to a massive size seemingly dwarfing everyone else's. I was still very phobic at that age so I found the whole situation terrifying. I don't think I even inflated one myself - I would have been far too fearful. Anyway, it resulted in a big pile of balloons on the floor in the corner of a room. A few days later I decided to dare myself to try and pop some of the balloons (yes I was quite badly behaved) by flinging small handfuls of drawing pins across the room at the pile. Unfortunately - or possibly fortunately - it was ineffective. Not a single pop. Strange behaviour for a phobic but I guess even at that young age I was curious enough to want to challenge my fear. 😨 🎈 Worse was when I was 7 and my class mate Katherine blew up a balloon near me until it popped. That made me cry...but I admired her ability at the same time.
        Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

I have in the past thought about putting a pin inside of an un-inflated balloon. All safe so far BUT as soon as one breath goes in you're never going to have a second chance to use that balloon again. Any slight deflation and BANG it will go as the pin penetrates the skin. Of course consider safety, at the point the pin makes the hole, it's where the air is escaping from, so the air will most likely push the pin out at a considerable speed, making the pin a projectile. A speeding pin won't half hurt if it hits you.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
            Lover Of Mouth Inflation
            • Mar 2014

Blow to pop is mine

Comment

• PomeranianLooner
              • Feb 2016

While I'm still phobic, definitely any way, which will cause a balloon to burst from excessive pressure. So it will be b2p, p2p, s2p, heating overinflated balloons with hairdryer (didn't try it).

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                Re: whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons

If i do get the courage to bust one of my balloons, ( i consider myself a semi popper) i will blow it up super. Ig n tight and use a long sewing needle to bust it , i think for mr using a sewing needle is mostly a psychological thing ,the whole big balloon vs.pin thing .
                That is the essence of what does it for Me too!

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

Originally posted by September Anderson
                  Re: whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons

Hard to go past my trusty safety pin but nail popping for me is top of the list
                  I L♡VE watching Your PIN pops!

Comment

• joebloooner
                    • Aug 2021

I love just blowing up a ballon to the max a tiring it off and having it pop later on its own. Makes me jump but also a thrill. Other than that blow to pop

Comment

Working...