Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bazpop68
    • Mar 2023

Re: whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons

Using my special Needle on them, or my sharp fingernails. I also enjoy sitting on them slowly.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

I like riding to pop/cum in spandex. My favorite way to "Pop" is Slow Deflate using a tiny sharp needle to prick tiny holes in My Big tight balloon all the way around the knot while I'm riding it. It gets Me harder. Just before I cum I turn the balloon around and place the knot between my legs. The gentle flow of Air from the Pinholes gently blowing on My twink gives me a Slow release orgasm. My cum bubbling up on the Pinholes produces more orgasmic flow. I can cum until My Balloon goes down flat. It takes all afternoon sometimes.

Comment

• Kitten
        • Jul 2023

My favourite way is when I'm in subspace and I can keep blowing until the balloon pops and I'm not even scared because I can barely think. It doesn't seem too loud then either. Luckily mistress doesn't mind the pops, so she's happy to let me do it after a bdsm session

Comment

• Timid Popper
          • Jun 2012

I like to sit on balloons, though I'm a little shaky popping them this way unless I cheat it a bit. Best for me is watching a pretty lady sit on or ride a balloon to pop it, with considerable bouncing.

Comment

• Timid Popper
            • Jun 2012

I like watching more than doing, and my favorite to watch is a nice-looking woman sitting on, straddling, or lying on them.

Not a fan of popping with sharp objects; I like to see a lot of intimate contact before the pop.

When I do pop balloons myself, I like to sit on them or lie on them.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
              • Aug 2023

Sit pop is fun, but nothing beats a good hard ride. I'm quite heavy though so they never last quite a long as I would like them to

Comment

• LittleMissPopper
                • Aug 2023

I love watching my partner pop balloons fast with heels and her bum and finger nails. Thankfully she loves doing it !

Comment

• PMN985
                  • Aug 2021

I enjoy being bent over an 18" or 24" and having something used on me and my wife popping it at some point, accidental pops are great too, or putting one between her legs and going doggy style whike my junk goes in as she rocks back and forth until it goes bang, also when b2p on top while i am restrained, its been a while though have had 5 surgeries tjis year finally getting back to where i can play

Comment

• Loon119
                    • Jun 2018

Let the wife loose. What will she do? Nail, sit, pin, heel? Nobody knows until it's done 👍

Comment

• PMN985
                      • Aug 2021

Originally posted by Loon119
                      Let the wife loose. What will she do? Nail, sit, pin, heel? Nobody knows until it's done 👍
                      I feel the same way when mine indulges me, especially if it's an occasion where we have the house to ourselves and time for more than a couple

Comment

• punter0987
                        • Sep 2021

I love to b2p my balloons any size as long as it’s a round one. The biggest I have done is a 45” would love to try bigger

Comment

• Loon119
                          • Jun 2018

As I'm still slightly phobic either nail or arms length pin pop. Last time I tried nail pop I punched myself in the nuts as the balloon gave quicker than expected my fault for popping on my privates to be honest.
                          but my favourite way is to get my wife to sit pop on top of me

Comment

• mrballoon
                            • Aug 2014

Blow to Pop !

Yes, my the most favorite way how to pop balloons is blow to booom. It is not easy for me, but when I warm up my self a little bit by popping balloons of some easier way (e.g.: pop a few balloons by pin, …), then I can make it and after a few B2P its super exciting fun. I am fascinated by size and tightness of overinflated balloons.

Lately I've been enjoying trying to blow up a balloon to make it as big as possible before it pops. That's why I stretch balloons and repeatedly inflate and deflate a little and squeeze or sit on.

It looks like that B2P is the most favourite way for many looners.

Comment

• punter0987
                              • Sep 2021

Mine is b2p. I love when it gets rock hard right before the bang.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• FunLooner
                                • Dec 2019

My favorite way is ride/sit or hug love pushing them to their limits and making that neck bulge out!!!

Comment

Working...