Anyone like being sadistic or cruel to Balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sit2bust
    • Dec 2023

Originally posted by Bastetthelooner
    Re: Anyone like being sadistic or cruel to Balloons?

I am a total balloon sadist!

One of my next projects is to make a short film where a balloon gets kidnapped and tortured.

I like to do bondage on balloons and make them tight, stab them with knives, burst them with cigarettes... I even got a soft air gun to burst them in long distance

At the moment I'm creating the Loon's army with two friends, it's a special training aimed to destroy balloons in all possible ways.

Look for Bastetlooner on Instagram and Twitter to see what is all about if you like!
    You sound great - love sadistic people when it comes to Balloons, and making them suffer.

Comment

• sit2bust
      • Dec 2023

Originally posted by Scaredyburst

Very much so. I enjoy watching the balloon suffer - being squashed, kicked roughly, being threatened with a pin.
      Love also seeing a guy hurting and torturing the poor balloons, and hearing them squeal. I also do nasty things to mine, and love slowly sitting on them or teasing them with a cigarette or special long needle.

Comment

• sit2bust
        • Dec 2023

Originally posted by HiFloatLuvr265

Personally, I love being sadistic an cruel to balloons. I make them squeal while they’re pressed under my tight, hard penis. I also smack them as if they’re being naughty, and call the balloons insulting things!
        I smack them too, and also use a blet on the naughty ones, to make them burst when the buckle hits them. What insulting things do you say to yours?

Comment

• sit2bust
          • Dec 2023

Originally posted by frankfrank

shoeMovies, et. al., I think you'll like this video a lot. Starting around 2:18...wow...the green heart balloon. Wild balloon torture and a lot of resilience on the balloon's part. Those of you who like to anthropomorphize balloons may have even more fun with this.

It's crazy how much punishment that green balloon takes.

https://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=RNyozkqJwQY
          Excellent, seeing how that green balloon took the abuse and humiliation and wouldn't burst until it finally finished. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by sit2bust

Love also seeing a guy hurting and torturing the poor balloons, and hearing them squeal. I also do nasty things to mine, and love slowly sitting on them or teasing them with a cigarette or special long needle.
            Balloons need to suffer and cry as I hurt them. Sorry if that sounds cruel but Balloons are made for Men to hurt.

Comment

• Ardov3275
              • Mar 2024

Sometimes I enjoy sleeping with balloons in bed. At night I roll over on top of them, put them between my legs, squeeze to see if they will pop (sometimes they do, often they do not). Often in the morning, they will be all stretched out, not round at all, look more like a jellybean balloon than round. Sometimes I will think to myself "you have suffered enough, I will pop you" and other times I will say "you have not suffered enough yet, I will let you rest for a few hours, but you will not be allowed to make it though the night. Stretching balloons to pop is one of my favorite, two people each grabbing a side of a balloon and pulling it until it pops.
              ​​​

Comment

• Jon_Lxa
                • Apr 2024

I really like to overinflate bigger balloons and abuse them and making them squeak and ask for mercy. Favourite way to play

Comment

Working...