• Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Knot

How simple is it to rip a knot from a balloon during sexy time any ideas
  • phenix
    • Jan 2021

I like to tie the balloons with a rubber band.
    A ring from a popped balloon will also work.
    In this case, the knot can be easily untied if necessary.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Ardov3275
      • Mar 2024

Easy. It is often the way I deflate balloons. Often my wife and I have a few left over, inflated from our time together, and often I put them into a closet, or kick to the corner of the room for the time. If I need to clean up, but don't have time to play, I just grab the balloon by the neck, pinch it, and pull hard on the knot. The knot comes off and you can let the balloon deflate quietly. Every year or so (more often if I can), I create a balloon room, fill a camping tent with balloons, or something similar, then have fun popping them all. There are always some that I grab, leave my non-dominate hand like an OK symbol, and rip off the neck. Balloon goes flying off around the room.

Comment

• Loon119
        • Jun 2018

Great ideas guys
        Hoping whilst I'm riding or humping I can grab the knot and rip it off whilst orgasming

Comment

• TheMole
          • Nov 2019

I don't pull it all the way off but I will pull until the seal breaks and it starts hissing then I slowly ride it down, enjoying the deflation, you can just pull more to deflate faster. My gf has pulled the neck up and bitten the knot off before which is nice to watch and seems fun, but I don't usually do that.

Comment

Working...